PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I seem to have a problem with Alana and her seduction quest ... after doing all 4 shadow institute options for her (couple times already) there is still no option to show the MC how "thankful" she is. Asking about Ilga the Ram, Informations about her ex-domain, seduction info´s, sending her into the dungeon (irr.) and leaving - thats it.
Anyone ideas, hints or solutions?

*edit* I loaded a save right after the fight to try it one more time ... I dont know what I did different this time but now it works ...

*edit* If needed I can provide 2 saves for the dev - one right after the fight and one with the "broken" quest ... just in case Doorknob22 you wanna check what went wrong the first try

Last edited:

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I seem to have a problem with Alana and her seduction quest ... after doing all 4 shadow institute options for her (couple times already) there is still no option to show the MC how "thankful" she is. Asking about Ilga the Ram, Informations about her ex-domain, seduction info´s, sending her into the dungeon (irr.) and leaving - thats it.
did you put her in your court first? that worked for me

• Hey there
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Onetogo and PPLayer

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Doorknob22 We saw orcs and goblins in the previous versions of the game, in there a possibility of Mermaid or Nymph content? I loved that you included Trans scene and would love more
1. If you enjoyed Tryv you can keep the filter off. There will not be much trans content, this is not the focus of the game but from time time there will be a pretty boi to fuck.
2. AFAIK Mermaids don't have cunts (or assholes for that matter) so no, but what's a nymph exactly? It seems like such a vague fantasy concept, I don't have a clear

Do you want a bugtester? PM me.
I was about to down load a 3gb update, but then i found out there is a bug you not fixing till 0.7.5!
So I'll sit this one out till updated.
The game was bug free until I decided to break the first rule of coding by changing the code in the last minute. Seriously. both bugs were the result of me making last minute "harmless" changes.

*edit* I loaded a save right after the fight to try it one more time ... I dont know what I did different this time but now it works ...

*edit* If needed I can provide 2 saves for the dev - one right after the fight and one with the "broken" quest ... just in case Doorknob22 you wanna check what went wrong the first try
Please send me the save file, I want to look into this. Thanks!

How can i find "Grey Book" i'm stuck there... help me out pls??
Need solution for docks quest please

There's a link to my playthrough in the first post of this thread and in the "Info" tab in the first screen of the game. You might find the information regarding the grey book/docks quests there.

Woah! Sounds amazing. Any idea of when that might be?
Last time I bunched four Wenches before adding their Act two, I will probably do so again. So far we are at two Wenches with no Act 2.

Reactions: forgetmaster

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...2. AFAIK Mermaids don't have cunts (or assholes for that matter) so no, but what's a nymph exactly? It seems like such a vague fantasy concept, I don't have a clear
Best way to imagine a nymph as the spirit of a natural life spring, glades, lakes, streams, avatars/guardians of healthy, pure places of ancient nature power.
Mischievous, playful, always female, usually in youthful forms despite being eons old, as long as the thing they are tied to stays healthy and strong so do they, damage or pollute that thing then they become twisted & corrupt too.
Two main forms they take are Tree Nymphs (a little like elves) & Water Nymphs (like mermaids but with legs).

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Best way to imagine a nymph as the spirit of a natural life spring, glades, lakes, streams, avatars/guardians of healthy, pure places of ancient nature power.
Mischievous, playful, always female, usually in youthful forms despite being eons old, as long as the thing they are tied to stays healthy and strong so do they, damage or pollute that thing then they become twisted & corrupt.
Two main forms they take are Tree Nymphs (a little like elves) & Water Nymphs (like mermaids but with legs).
Do they have a particular appearance? I understand those descriptions but, I mean mermaids with legs are humans, elves are humans with pointy ears, in terms of appearance. Granted they are always beautiful, which isn't always the case in humans.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Do they have a particular appearance? I understand those descriptions but, I mean mermaids with legs are humans, elves are humans with pointy ears, in terms of appearance. Granted they are always beautiful, which isn't always the case in humans.
I think their form is malleable. They are spirits, who take a form representing their environment. usually they are depicted as looking like slender/petite humans, with elements of their nature. So a wood nymph might look like a girl with ivy growing through her hair, over her skin, the Water nymph would be similar with maybe seaweed or other water based plant life. Usually they have "alien" skin tone & eyes reflecting those exotic colours native to their surroundings.

How they get represented can range from barely distinguishable from Humans/Elves to being barely distinguishable from Trees and other natural entities.

Last edited:

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I think their form is malleable. They are spirits, who take a form representing their environment. usually they are depicted as looking like humans, with elements of their nature. So a wood nymph might like a girl with ivy growing through her hair, over her skin, the Water nymph would be similar with maybe seaweed or of water based plant life. Usually they have "alien" skin tone & eyes reflecting those exotic colours native to their surroundings.
Hm ok. I am not a fan of weird skin tones but the flowery aesthetics sound nice.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hm ok. I am not a fan of weird skin tones but the flowery aesthetics sound nice.
Like I said it is completely in the hands of the artist.
I edited my post just as you posted so you probably missed the last bit I added
How they get represented can range from barely distinguishable from Humans/Elves to being barely distinguishable from Trees and other natural entities.

Reactions: BiggestDickest

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Haven't played through the entire update yet, but I loved what I saw so far. And also, I am famous now! :love:

Regarding mermaids: Have a look at Malice in Ravager to see how one can combine a cunt with a scaly tail as lower body. Granted, she isn't a mermaid, but the basic bodyplan should work just fine for a mermaid.

CheezusCrist

Sep 1, 2018
Link labelling is backwards. The links labelled as Win/Linux bring you to the Mac download; the link labelled as Mac brings you to the Win/Linux download.

Reactions: mrttao
4.20 star(s) 126 Votes