war117

Nov 9, 2017
how pass halfan's quest , you are overpaying try again
Okay I figured it out it’s a combination what you have to do is buy the cheapest items on the list now you have to go to each different merchant do you do it so basically you have to look at each item compare which one is the cheapest and get them from the vendor once you’re done that you can go next Part of Quest

Reactions: Doorknob22

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Thanks. Does this fix the issue with player not able to advance in VN mode in the latest campaign due to fixed & high morale & obedience in VN mode?
No. If you don't want to wait for 0.7.5
1. Shift + O (the letter)
2. $ wenchesList[5].seduction = True
3. Exit

Reactions: msleomac

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
If you mean the MC's so-called mother, I'd say thats quite a while away, there is more than half the map to go before you get to her.
Part of me would want her punished for a few years, maybe give her to an orc tribe, the sisters though...

BubbaRiley47

Apr 16, 2021
I had gotten this error on both the PC gofile, as well as the PC mega version.
both have the same problem:
View attachment 2183223

The headers are used to verify that the data extract correctly.
If it is ONLY the headers that are broken and nothing else.
Then it is possible that no data is lost and that all is well.

It is also possible that the headers are broken and some files are missing or broken. And it is unable to identify those defective/missing files due to the headers being broken.
I am having the same error not matter where I download from and when it does extract, I click to launch game and nothing happens so this one has me a bit confused

Reactions: mrttao

flomaderfter

Feb 11, 2022
Note: Before proceeding, please look at the date of this post, then look at the date on your calendar. If they are not close to each other, maybe take that into consideration.
Or to put it slightly less obliquely, the below is likely outdated.

There's no real need for them for now, but here's a few select console variables for those too impatient to build up in other ways:

Code:
#MC
mcBaseDamage = XX #Subdue and defensive attacks deal half damage, aggressive attacks deal double damage
mc_hp = XX
mc_max_hp = XX

#Resources (capped at 10 on Day 0, + 20 the day after claiming Gaunteinguk, + 20 the day after claiming Oryeonguk)
troops = XX
gold = XX

#Territories
Gaunteinguk.obedience = XX
Gaunteinguk.morale = XX
Gaunteinguk.garrisonTroops = XX
Oryeonguk.obedience = XX
Oryeonguk.morale = XX
Oryeonguk.garrisonTroops = XX
Replace XX with the value you want. You break it, you bought it: If you're not absolutely sure what you're doing, save before changing anything.
how i use it on pc
please someone tell me how i use it

Bjornoid

Jul 28, 2018
Links to Mac and Win file are wrong way around. Trying to download from windows selection of MEGA gave me mac app file.

4.20 star(s) 126 Votes