gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hey everyone! I am on my first playthrough and really enjoying the game. I am playing an “Earl of Lemongrab” playthrough where everybody goes to the dungeon, and I have a few questions maybe one of you can answer for me:
1. Am I screwing myself over by not putting any of these girls in my council?
2. Would I still be able to dominate them if I did?
3. When they tell the MC they might see him differently if he were to accomplish x, y, or z, does he see that change only if he makes them a member of his council? Or will they act differently towards him if they are still in a holding cell?
4. Is there a way to get both the daughter AND the bodyguard of the big breasted merchant woman to come live with you when that quest line is over?

I wanted to try playing him as a right bastard from the get-go and see what happens. But is that strategy doomed to fail?

Thanks to the dev for such an engaging game.

1) You'll miss out on some mechanical bonuses to help on the management side of things, but nothing too game-wrecking.

2) Basically, yes, it's still a dominant relationship, but the dialogue occasionally turns a bit lovey-dovey. This becomes especially noticeable if you throw someone in the dungeon at first but then allow them out after their "act 2" event: The game just skips track and assumes you've been on the seduction route the whole time.

3) I think you need to move them from the holding cell to the palace to see any effect.

4) Short answer: Yes. Details in the walkthrough should you need them.

Reactions: Spiny Norman

bkbigguy

Jun 21, 2018
Note: Before proceeding, please look at the date of this post, then look at the date on your calendar. If they are not close to each other, maybe take that into consideration.
Or to put it slightly less obliquely, the below is likely outdated.

There's no real need for them for now, but here's a few select console variables for those too impatient to build up in other ways:

Code:
#MC
mcBaseDamage = XX #Subdue and defensive attacks deal half damage, aggressive attacks deal double damage
mc_hp = XX
mc_max_hp = XX

#Resources (capped at 10 on Day 0, + 20 the day after claiming Gaunteinguk, + 20 the day after claiming Oryeonguk)
troops = XX
gold = XX

#Territories
Gaunteinguk.obedience = XX
Gaunteinguk.morale = XX
Gaunteinguk.garrisonTroops = XX
Oryeonguk.obedience = XX
Oryeonguk.morale = XX
Oryeonguk.garrisonTroops = XX
Replace XX with the value you want. You break it, you bought it: If you're not absolutely sure what you're doing, save before changing anything.
Just use saveeditonline.com nothing breaks

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Do i need to download the script.rpa file and the scripts.zip file too? If yes then where should I paste them?
take a clue from locations of whats in the game you already have installed, look in the game folder, (the most common folder that you store stuff, patches, etc) do you see scripts.rpa there? (if not you definitely need it) the scripts.zip should just hold the scripts.rpa file. you can always look and see.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Do i need to download the script.rpa file and the scripts.zip file too? If yes then where should I paste them?
1. No, the zip contains the rpa.
2. In my signature there's link to 0.7.5, the final version. Feel free to use it (it fixes bugs so no need for the script.rpa patch). I'll open a ticket to upload it later today.

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
The uncompressed original versions runs perfectly on joiplay. Don't use the play Store version of joiplay. Download the latest version from their patreon page (it's free). I have a very low spec tablet but the game still runs easily
Thanks for that

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
1. No, the zip contains the rpa.
2. In my signature there's link to 0.7.5, the final version. Feel free to use it (it fixes bugs so no need for the script.rpa patch). I'll open a ticket to upload it later today.
weirdly enough v0.7.5 also has the headers error.
out of curiosity, did you switch your compression program recently?

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
Note: Before proceeding, please look at the date of this post, then look at the date on your calendar. If they are not close to each other, maybe take that into consideration.
Or to put it slightly less obliquely, the below is likely outdated.

There's no real need for them for now, but here's a few select console variables for those too impatient to build up in other ways:

Code:
#MC
mcBaseDamage = XX #Subdue and defensive attacks deal half damage, aggressive attacks deal double damage
mc_hp = XX
mc_max_hp = XX

#Resources (capped at 10 on Day 0, + 20 the day after claiming Gaunteinguk, + 20 the day after claiming Oryeonguk)
troops = XX
gold = XX

#Territories
Gaunteinguk.obedience = XX
Gaunteinguk.morale = XX
Gaunteinguk.garrisonTroops = XX
Oryeonguk.obedience = XX
Oryeonguk.morale = XX
Oryeonguk.garrisonTroops = XX
Replace XX with the value you want. You break it, you bought it: If you're not absolutely sure what you're doing, save before changing anything.
how to input this?

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
weirdly enough v0.7.5 also has the headers error.
SHA256:
03746b77e6b3ef074ffafddc3ccc68e8bf1ae5206f3c27bce6eeab4864b6457f Khan-0.7.5-pc.zip

unzip -t Khan-0.7.5-pc.zip
Code:
No errors detected in compressed data of Khan-0.7.5-pc.zip.
What antivirus do you have? What program are you extracting it with? Is it all the files or just a handful?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
SHA256:
03746b77e6b3ef074ffafddc3ccc68e8bf1ae5206f3c27bce6eeab4864b6457f Khan-0.7.5-pc.zip

unzip -t Khan-0.7.5-pc.zip
Code:
No errors detected in compressed data of Khan-0.7.5-pc.zip.
What antivirus do you have? What program are you extracting it with? Is it all the files or just a handful?
I am using 7zip. my antivirus is eset. windows 10 x64

It gives me the attached warning

I got it on 0.7.5 as well as 0.7.4.1
I never got it on any other version of this game. I did try redownloading it from the official dev's mega

also someone else said he has the same issue
I am having the same error not matter where I download from and when it does extract, I click to launch game and nothing happens so this one has me a bit confused

Last edited:
Reactions: gojira667

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
I am using 7zip.
7z t Khan-0.7.5-pc.zip
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yet:
7zz t Khan-0.7.5-pc.zip
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems newer versions of 7-Zip are being more strict with its header checks. If you actually test the archive all the individual files still test fine against their CRCs (which are also intact). Can't seem to get 7-Zip to be more verbose about whatever rando 'Headers Error' it is (presumably in the central directory).

Reactions: mrttao
4.20 star(s) 126 Votes