Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Just uploaded the final version of 0.7 (0.7.5) to my Mega. It has bug fixes (can now use Shadow Institute functions while in VN Mode), Android version and final versions of the music tracks (they sounded perfect to me before but the composer insisted they weren't.)

See you all in 0.8, where Karder meets his daughter...

Nov 11, 2018
Just uploaded the final version of 0.7 (0.7.5) to my Mega. It has bug fixes (can now use Shadow Institute functions while in VN Mode), Android version and final versions of the music tracks (they sounded perfect to me before but the composer insisted they weren't.)

See you all in 0.8, where Karder meets his daughter...
The android version is not getting installed. It says "There was a problem parsing the package"

Reactions: Doorknob22

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
Hey everyone! I am on my first playthrough and really enjoying the game. I am playing an “Earl of Lemongrab” playthrough where everybody goes to the dungeon, and I have a few questions maybe one of you can answer for me:
1. Am I screwing myself over by not putting any of these girls in my council?
2. Would I still be able to dominate them if I did?
3. When they tell the MC they might see him differently if he were to accomplish x, y, or z, does he see that change only if he makes them a member of his council? Or will they act differently towards him if they are still in a holding cell?
4. Is there a way to get both the daughter AND the bodyguard of the big breasted merchant woman to come live with you when that quest line is over?

I wanted to try playing him as a right bastard from the get-go and see what happens. But is that strategy doomed to fail?

Thanks to the dev for such an engaging game.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hey everyone! I am on my first playthrough and really enjoying the game. I am playing an “Earl of Lemongrab” playthrough where everybody goes to the dungeon, and I have a few questions maybe one of you can answer for me:
1. Am I screwing myself over by not putting any of these girls in my council?
2. Would I still be able to dominate them if I did?
3. When they tell the MC they might see him differently if he were to accomplish x, y, or z, does he see that change only if he makes them a member of his council? Or will they act differently towards him if they are still in a holding cell?
4. Is there a way to get both the daughter AND the bodyguard of the big breasted merchant woman to come live with you when that quest line is over?

I wanted to try playing him as a right bastard from the get-go and see what happens. But is that strategy doomed to fail?

Thanks to the dev for such an engaging game.

1) You'll miss out on some mechanical bonuses to help on the management side of things, but nothing too game-wrecking.

2) Basically, yes, it's still a dominant relationship, but the dialogue occasionally turns a bit lovey-dovey. This becomes especially noticeable if you throw someone in the dungeon at first but then allow them out after their "act 2" event: The game just skips track and assumes you've been on the seduction route the whole time.

3) I think you need to move them from the holding cell to the palace to see any effect.

4) Short answer: Yes. Details in the walkthrough should you need them.

Reactions: Spiny Norman
4.20 star(s) 127 Votes