mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
7z t Khan-0.7.5-pc.zip
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yet:
7zz t Khan-0.7.5-pc.zip
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems newer versions of 7-Zip are being more strict with its header checks. If you actually test the archive all the individual files still test fine against their CRCs (which are also intact). Can't seem to get 7-Zip to be more verbose about whatever rando 'Headers Error' it is (presumably in the central directory).
Yea, I don't know what the issue is. I also have a missing file error when playing it (it is missing one of the songs)
no idea if this is related or not

madelein-00

Aug 2, 2018
Man, finally a game for a real man, impegnate and conquer nothing more virile than this
don't forget rape lol. the update before this one had better looking girls and better sex scenes imo, except for the queen, the queen on this one looks sexy asf

Last edited:

JojohanX

Apr 28, 2022
:love:I'm sorry but this game is sooo awesome I love the genres in this game especially rape,pregnancy,gay and incest that's a complete game for me

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
can't seduce the lasta queen
i maxed out everything and you can not screw things back for all requirments
shadow institute to citadel everything built
even right after conquest you can not use all shadow institute commands

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
how to input this?
gregers , I love you like a brother but sometimes I want to murder you ;).

i maxed out everything and you can not screw things back for all requirements
What version are you playing? This design bug affects only versions earlier than 0.7.5. Anyway, this hack should help:
1. Shift + O (letter, not number)
2. $ wenchesList[5].seduction = True
3. Exit

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
gregers , I love you like a brother but sometimes I want to murder you ;).

What version are you playing? This design bug affects only versions earlier than 0.7.5. Anyway, this hack should help:
1. Shift + O (letter, not number)
2. $ wenchesList[5].seduction = True
3. Exit
Soz, babes. I even added a disclaimer to that comment to no avail. I'll try again I guess.

Jun 16, 2017
*solved* after clicking around on the map and the settings, like a retard, apparently not all the fiefdoms are unlocked and its the ones on the far right im supposed to be clicking

Im stuck after I get introduced to the map for the first time. I'm adviced to click other fiefdoms and go for parley, but when I click the names on the map nothing happens. The other buttons functions. I've tried using my laptop(windows11) and my stationary(windows10) and it doesnt work on neither. Am I missing something obvious? I also tried altering all the settings, and booting in 32-bit. Neither has any effect.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Note: Before proceeding, please look at the date of this post, then look at the date on your calendar. If they are not close to each other, maybe take that into consideration.
Or to put it slightly less obliquely, the below is likely outdated.

Before doing anything else, read this. If you don't know how to activate the console, read this.
Maybe add a version number to that post? Many people don't know how to use a calender. (yeah I know many don't know version numbers either :p)

Reactions: gregers

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
i maxed out everything and you can not screw things back for all requirments
For me it was a really simple solution. I felt stupid afterwords. You have to add her to your palace first then speak with her again. Of course you must meet the shadow institute requirements as well. I kept talking to her when she was still in the holding cell after doing all the shadow institute requirements over and over again.

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
First I'd like to say fantastic game! :cool:

Then I have two questions:
1. Tinpingia seems to have a jail (Gaol) but I can't unlock it. Is it part of act 2 in the WT?
2. My Oryeonguk has a gold mine, Obedience 96 and Moral 37 but the info says "Gold yield: 0". What am I missing? How do I yield gold there? (Similar situation with Marbia but with troops, where troops yield is 0 despite having both Fort and Garr.)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Maybe add a version number to that post? Many people don't know how to use a calender. (yeah I know many don't know version numbers either :p)
There's no version number because there are no versions; don't even know what version of the game it originally applied to. Other than adding the disclaimer at the top I haven't touched that comment since I just posted it and immediately forgot about it sometime last year, and now it keeps coming back to haunt me.

I never should have run that old Romani woman over. This is the lamest curse ever.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
There's no version number because there are no versions; don't even know what version of the game it originally applied to. Other than adding the disclaimer at the top I haven't touched that comment since I just posted it and immediately forgot about it sometime last year, and now it keeps coming back to haunt me.

I never should have run that old Romani woman over. This is the lamest curse ever.
you could add something like
Was working in v0.7.5, might not work in future versions
or whatever version was the last you tried it on, maybe add a caveat that if they need to ask for instruction on how to use this information they should use the in built cheat instead. It's too easy for Noobs to fuck up their game in console.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
you could add something like
or whatever version was the last you tried it on
A fair few of them probably don't work for 0.7 though. They worked in February of last year when I jotted them down. Can't be arsed to note down a revised version right now, especially as Knob has added gameplay options to make them less needed; adding extra gold and raising the troop cap are probably the only ones that could still be relevant.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
A fair few of them probably don't work for 0.7 though. They worked in February of last year when I jotted them down. Can't be arsed to note down a revised version right now, especially as Knob has added gameplay options to make them less needed; adding extra gold and raising the troop cap are probably the only ones that could still be relevant.
Maybe just a note that it may not work in 0.7 then (that why I suggested a "last known to work" version), or maybe just delete the post or edit it to oblivion then? seems a lot of people are still looking at it. Makes me cringe every time I see a "how do I do this" post, when you just know they are going make noob mistakes then complain about a buggy game.

4.20 star(s) 126 Votes