tarshack

May 15, 2018
I’m stuck on the book quest and I need help
three of the books "the age of pain trilogy " three of the book dealers have a copy and 4th one wants the set he gives you a book another wants and he gives you another book .... main thing is to find those three age of pain books

this is last book you want

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
Army size is capped by fiefs owned.
To raise you army size above 30, conquer the next fiefdom, Oryeonguk.
Each fief will add +20 to your army size.
You'll need to gain the boost, from the Infiltration mission, first.
Make sure you launch the attack against the fief within 20 days, otherwise you'll lose the attack boost & have a really hard time.
There are 40 soldiers in Oryeonguk, even when I attack right after getting the buff (1-2 days) I always collect the smack and can't capture the province

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
There are 40 soldiers in Oryeonguk, even when I attack right after getting the buff (1-2 days) I always collect the smack and can't capture the province
Are you sure those 40 are involved in the attack?
It's the "Main Army" that makes the attack so make sure all your soldiers are there.

hulogh13

Oct 26, 2017
i think i am blind i can't burn the smugglers' stash because i dont have flint and tinder and there is no merchant to buy it from can someone please tell me what i am missing? :D
nvm fount it

tarshack

May 15, 2018
i think i am blind i can't burn the smugglers' stash because i dont have flint and tinder and there is no merchant to buy it from can someone please tell me what i am missing? :D
there are 6 vendors the guy bottom right ( Gaut ) has the flint and steel , but if you talk to the trader on the dock first it doesn't show up you have to do maze and get flint before you go to dock and talk to Senechal , so if you talked to guy on dock back track the chain of quest prior to going to him then the flint and steel show up

tarshack

May 15, 2018
That's why you need the 20% boost from Infiltration.
Your 30 soldiers from Gautinguk are not enough to beat the 40 from Oryeonguk without the boost.
Like ElAguila said, make sure all of your troops are in your Main Army, before launching the attack.
They cannot be used to attack Fief B, if they are currently defending Fief A. When you have more fiefs, you will need to wait a couple of days for troops to transfer.

If you lose the boost then you'll need to hit and run.
Their soldiers won't respawn, yours will. So hit them, then retreat, wait for your soldiers to be replaced, then hit them again.
Takes a bit longer, but you'll eventually have more soildiers than them and win.
sounds more like not moving all the troops to the main army, after i moved troops i infiltrated then attack and beat it no problems at all

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Well it's really a most simple mechanics game and really interesting but u just need gold coins and u can get them by save editor

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
20(20)/40 That is your troop numbers;

20 are in the main army
(20) are defending - all that are defending
40 max total

before attacking make sure your numbers are;
40(0)/40

now all troops are in main army. troops take 4 days to move between posts. a certain wench will reduce that to 3 days.

you can also retreat if you think you will lose/die the next war turn. Enemy army does not refill, yet.

Obelixeke

Apr 4, 2020
This game is a jewel and my jewels are very happy since I discovered it.

Hope dev will introdoce a goblin fiefdom in the future. That gobbo scene was superb and I can't get enough of that small green puss. Wish I could take the hobbit doll to the palace also. So sexy!

Superb job, knob.

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
No, this option only affects captured Wenches and only they have on screen pregnancies.
So I've gotten all the captured wenches preggo, and gotten past the Turn where they are supposed to start showing, but when I engage with them, I don't see an option to see them pregnant, and in the regular Palace actions, they aren't showing preggo bellies. What am I doing wrong? :)

zzczys

Jul 20, 2019
So I've gotten all the captured wenches preggo, and gotten past the Turn where they are supposed to start showing, but when I engage with them, I don't see an option to see them pregnant, and in the regular Palace actions, they aren't showing preggo bellies. What am I doing wrong? :)
Default preg chance is set to random - so its a hit or miss. If you did not get the notification "wenchname is pregnant" it was a miss, fuck her again. If conception was a hit, you will get the notification 20 weeks/turns after fucking her.
You can change the chance to always preg, in options.

Reactions: Doorknob22

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Default preg chance is set to random - so its a hit or miss. If you did not get the notification "wenchname is pregnant" it was a miss, fuck her again. If conception was a hit, you will get the notification 20 weeks/turns after fucking her.
You can change the chance to always preg, in options.
I had already turned on Always Preg, and I got the notifications that each of them was pregnant, and it indicated which turn they would start showing. I'm past that turn and still not showing.

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
I had already turned on Always Preg, and I got the notifications that each of them was pregnant, and it indicated which turn they would start showing. I'm past that turn and still not showing.
The setting is Random Pregnancy and you need to have it disabled to always impregnate.

On an impregnation attempt one of the following message is always displayed:
Random Pregnancy Disabled (Always Preg):
Code:
"You were blessed by the Red Stallion! Her belly will start to show on turn XXX."
Random Pregnancy Enabled (Random):
Code:
"If you were blessed by the Red Stallion, her belly will start to show on turn XXX."
If Random Pregnancy was enabled than as that version of the messages says it's an if. It will likely take a few attempts before being successful.

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
The setting is Random Pregnancy and you need to have it disabled to always impregnate.

On an impregnation attempt one of the following message is always displayed:
Random Pregnancy Disabled (Always Preg):
Code:
"You were blessed by the Red Stallion! Her belly will start to show on turn XXX."
Random Pregnancy Enabled (Random):
Code:
"If you were blessed by the Red Stallion, her belly will start to show on turn XXX."
If Random Pregnancy was enabled than as that version of the messages says it's an if. It will likely take a few attempts before being successful.
Thank you for answering and taking the time to post screencaps--But as I noted in other reply, I'm aware the Random Pregnancy has to be turned OFF to ensure there is pregnancy every time. I turned it off, and yes they are really pregnant. I quoted a Doorknob22 reply in the hopes that the game developer could look at this when they have time. It's a great game and I'm looking forward to updates.

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
I turned it off, and yes they are really pregnant.
Drop the attached file into the Khan-0.7.5-pc/game directory and then upload your Khan-0.7.5-pc/log.txt after loading an effected save. It dumps your current state of your wenches to log.txt.

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
Drop the attached file into the Khan-0.7.5-pc/game directory and then upload your Khan-0.7.5-pc/log.txt after loading an effected save. It dumps your current state of your wenches to log.txt.
I'm playing on Gamcore (don't have space on my Tinker Toys laptop LOL) but let me see if I can figure out how to trigger it. I can DL a Save file so hopefully i can get a log file too. Thanks, bear with me here. :)

Reactions: gojira667

CadamWarlock

Nov 12, 2020
Just started the game. Currently using the witchfyre on the temple and I have placed all three. How do you trigger the "burning" of the temple?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Just started the game. Currently using the witchfyre on the temple and I have placed all three. How do you trigger the "burning" of the temple?
If you located all the vials in the correct places, simply leave the temple. A Walkthrough containing all the relevant locations is in the first message of this thread.

Reactions: CadamWarlock
4.20 star(s) 127 Votes