Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
The combat system - love it!
That's two people already (including me)! Joke aside, in version 0.8 we'll have animation for all combatants so you'll not have to guess blindly how they'll attack (once you study them).

Also, in an attempt to promote my and accounts I've uploaded an exclusive image of all the Wenches (and Karder) in a lineup image so if you're curious to see how tall everyone is check it out (and follow me!)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Also, in an attempt to promote my and accounts I've uploaded an exclusive image of all the Wenches (and Karder) in a lineup image so if you're curious to see how tall everyone is check it out (and follow me!)
Geeze! isn't it enough that I live in the bushes outside your house, this night vision stuff wasn't cheap!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Doorknob22

Exed010

May 29, 2022
Hi, Guys
How should I do to pass this?
I tried over and over but old man still said I'd overpaying
It's frustrating as fu*k, I swear if there is an option to kill that old man I will fu*king do it
1672079026727.png

ElAguila

Oct 22, 2021
Hi, Guys
How should I do to pass this?
I tried over and over but old man still said I'd overpaying
It's frustrating as fu*k, I swear if there is an option to kill that old man I will fu*king do it
You must find the best price for each product.
If he says you have overpaid, you didn't find the best price.

Kiseki_Jun

Jul 4, 2018
Is there a limit to how much you can breed the womans while they are in your council? Or they have to go to the dungeon?

nazgarD

Feb 28, 2018
Version 0.8 update

1. Meet Naruz-The-Wind, queen of Daouen. She's from a long line of war rhino riders so you can expect some previews depicting them too.

2. The RPS combat system was modified. Starting from version 0.8, all opponents have unique animations for each Riposte/Slash/Parry attack so once you learn, for example, that moving their head from side to side means a Slash attack, you can now counter it with a Riposte.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After you add orcs, do you plan on adding any more fantasy races?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
After you add orcs, do you plan on adding any more fantasy races?
No and yes. I try to keep the fantasy level on the low side, I don't want to turn the Twin Sisters into some kind of a fantastic menagerie. There will also be low level of magic, very very few ancient prophecies, no necromancy etc. I think I can create characters interesting enough based on their personality and back stories so I don't need to add colorful races just to make things interesting.

Having said that we already have (and we'll see more of) female orcs, hobbits, goblins, elves and elfkin so the game is not humans only. Some Nos and Maybes and probablies.

Nope:
  • Futa
  • Undead.
  • Dwarves. Extremely hard to pull off as sexy females. Not worth the trouble.

Maybe:
  • Demons, but probably not the "classic" succubus but something crazy, wild, dangerous and unpredictable.
  • Furries, if I manage to find good models but as of now the guy who makes most fantasy humanoid 3d models seems obsessed with making them of sexy.

Probably:
  • Centaurs. Males for some horse cock action, females because it's fucking crazy to fuck a centaur girl.

noonanomu

Feb 14, 2020
Are there any alternative download options. I'm never able to download from those random file sharing websites because it downloads so slowly even though my internet speed is stupid fast. Any one have a torrent link or Mega link?

4.20 star(s) 127 Votes