Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Hello, been a long while since I played this. Are there more scenes with merchants' wife during the intro? Her scenes were amazing and I wonder if she'll make a come back with more hot scenes.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Hello, been a long while since I played this. Are there more scenes with merchants' wife during the intro? Her scenes were amazing and I wonder if she'll make a come back with more hot scenes.
Sadly, Darla and Odi are on the other side of the Sea Of Knives so for now, no additional content. I promise that once Karder crosses the sea, we will meet them again...

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Sadly, Darla and Odi are on the other side of the Sea Of Knives so for now, no additional content. I promise that once Karder crosses the sea, we will meet them again...
Thanks! You're the best, friend. Hope we'll see more vanilla netori content as well. :giggle:(y)

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Why you can't kill that couple at the lighthouse (dominance)? :mad:
Just leave them there is such a waste (and frustrating too :cautious:),
yes, they may starve to death, with an emphasis on "may", as someone will come to check why the lighthouse is not working properly and will probably find them, then they will resume the slave trade... :unsure:

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
Why you can't kill that couple at the lighthouse (dominance)? :mad:
Just leave them there is such a waste (and frustrating too :cautious:),
yes, they may starve to death, with an emphasis on "may", as someone will come to check why the lighthouse is not working properly and will probably find them, then they will resume the slave trade... :unsure:
I think u choose different
In my play through the girl is alive and take care of the light while the man got killed

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Version 0.8 update

1. Meet Naruz-The-Wind, queen of Daouen. She's from a long line of war rhino riders so you can expect some previews depicting them too.

2. The RPS combat system was modified. Starting from version 0.8, all opponents have unique animations for each Riposte/Slash/Parry attack so once you learn, for example, that moving their head from side to side means a Slash attack, you can now counter it with a Riposte.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Version 0.8 update

1. Meet Naruz-The-Wind, queen of Daouen. She's from a long line of war rhino riders so you can expect some previews depicting them too.

2. The RPS combat system was modified. Starting from version 0.8, all opponents have unique animations for each Riposte/Slash/Parry attack so once you learn, for example, that moving their head from side to side means a Slash attack, you can now counter it with a Riposte.

Nice, though you'd have made me happier if you had drawn Karder grabbing her ass... :devilish: just drop that hand a few inches, I'm positive Naruz would love it! :D

Reactions: Back

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
I think u choose different
I did both, If you choose domination her backstory/personality is different ;)

Well, my impression of Karder is that he doesn't care about slavery as long as you don't enslave him.
Neither do I :ROFLMAO:
But i care care about proper revenge! :devilish:
(and let them resume their lives after some "humiliation" is not enough... to me at least :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: BiggestDickest

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I did both, If you choose domination her backstory/personality is different ;)

Neither do I :ROFLMAO:
But i care care about proper revenge! :devilish:
(and let them resume their lives after some "humiliation" is not enough... to me at least :ROFLMAO:)
Maybe for Karder, forgiveness is the ultimate revenge. Either that or assrape, I get them confused sometimes.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Version 0.8 update

I wasn't expecting death by snu-snu in this game ;)

AngeDivin

Jul 17, 2020
The new combat system is a very good idea. I'm translating it to introduce this wonderful game to the French community and they liked it. This game is great fun and will be even more fun in version 0.8

4.20 star(s) 127 Votes