Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Am I stupid? what is Force Yield that I need to use 5 times?
If you build Shadow Institutes, you get a number of extra options in each kingdom you build one, top of the list is "Force Yield" which trades Obedience for extra Gold & Troops
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doorknob22

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Probably:
  • Centaurs. ... females because it's fucking crazy to fuck a centaur girl.
It would be a hell of a good idea... Just think that MC riding around the land, if you want a partner but not call too much attention, then centaur girl to watch your back, if you want advice or at least have a conversation, your centaur girl partner will be there... If you want some hentai action at nights, your centaur girl will be there for you... Extra, she can be use as mount so you didn't need a horse nor mare ;v

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
Love the game so far. Curious if we'll be able to "recruit" any of the male characters you can sleep with down the line, though.

Arnevenson

Feb 6, 2018
Version 0.8 update

1. Meet Naruz-The-Wind, queen of Daouen. She's from a long line of war rhino riders so you can expect some previews depicting them too.

2. The RPS combat system was modified. Starting from version 0.8, all opponents have unique animations for each Riposte/Slash/Parry attack so once you learn, for example, that moving their head from side to side means a Slash attack, you can now counter it with a Riposte.

Not really a fan of this kind of women, but hey, it's cool for those who like them. Considering her build, I can hope at least that she will get restrained in some sort of hellish device to compensate (and I imagine there will be other wenches in different style to get along the way).

Sooo... is this 0.8 version already out or is it on the way, and if so when can we expect to get it ? :D

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Love the game so far. Curious if we'll be able to "recruit" any of the male characters you can sleep with down the line, though.
I don't think so. The focus of the game is the Wenches and breeding them. The occasional "boi" are mostly for adding flavors, they are not going to be the main course.

Not really a fan of this kind of women, but hey, it's cool for those who like them. Considering her build, I can hope at least that she will get restrained in some sort of hellish device to compensate (and I imagine there will be other wenches in different style to get along the way).
Fucking a big girl like that unrestrained? No, Barlin will have a fit! Rest assured, good Barlin, Naruz-The-Wind is well restrained in the dudgeon (which I just completed, BTW).

Sooo... is this 0.8 version already out or is it on the way, and if so when can we expect to get it ? :D
Officially March 2023 but I will make a huge effort to be able to make it to February so I can tell myself I managed eight versions in two years...

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
Love this game the story and cultures of each country is so good whenever a new one is released I look forward to seeing the infiltration missions to learn about them. Is there a way to save the other girl in the orc camp in Hawatia forest ?

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
When do we see him conquering his sisters who have come to defeat him? Seems like a little incest might work wonders.

Reactions: Dongness

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Love this game the story and cultures of each country is so good whenever a new one is released I look forward to seeing the infiltration missions to learn about them. Is there a way to save the other girl in the orc camp in Hawatia forest ?
Currently no.

When do we see him conquering his sisters who have come to defeat him? Seems like a little incest might work wonders.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Well, the option to do so is gone for some reason and its back when i sent them to the dungeon
Just after they have given birth, they have a cool off period where you cannot have sex with them.
Just wait a few turns and they will be back on the menu.

Reactions: gojira667

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
anyone can tell me the attack pattern of alana that fight is so anyoing grind down 60hp with 1hp hits in defense to capture her when u not hit evry spot it takes forever...

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
anyone can tell me the attack pattern of alana that fight is so anyoing grind down 60hp with 1hp hits in defense to capture her when u not hit evry spot it takes forever...

Achievement unlocked:

1673270263198.png

Pattern is 'P','R','P','S','P','P'.

• Haha
Reactions: gojira667
4.20 star(s) 127 Votes