BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Admittedly from middle age fairs and a troupe that made a show of fighting with the standard weapons of that time.
Though there are similiar description found in other medias aswell.
I think we could just be a little more relaxed on the definition. I mean whether something is technically a sword or not isn't really important, because we already know exactly what it is. It is a katana.If you had to describe it to someone who has never seen a katana before, then probably it is more important to be precise on its description so that he could imagine what it looks like.

Definitions are kinda all over the place especially when a word has existed for so long that nobody could ask the first user of the word what he meant by that. I mean if you coined a word, or invented something, then your definition should be the only one. Otherwise, for a word like sword, you have people saying it must be defined this way or that way, but no one really has more authority on its definition than the others. You could check a dictionary, but what if another dictionary says differently?

Reactions: Evangelion-01

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
How so? Karder is on the Eastern Sister now, but before his imprisonment I don't think any of the lore mentioned him travelling outside the Western Sister, so any of his spawn he might encounter would be infants/toddlers. Karder may be a lot of things, but I don't think baby-diddler is one of them.
Yeah, we're definitely talking conception dates predating the imprisonment here! We'd just need the corresponding mother to have visited the Western Sister. Maybe as part of a delegation from one of the eastern courts to the Khan? Or a merchant?

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Hi guys, here is the last batch of my fan arts, just to cap off the fight. I was going to make a sex scene but, seeing that there is already a post-fight sex scene in the vanilla game, I thought it would be redundant. Nevertheless I still made a few renders before I thought of that. And well, one thing I learned from making these renders is that even if the rendering is allowed to be finished at 100%, there is still some noise, particularly in the shadows. I thought you could avoid using a denoiser if you allow the rendering to be finished on its own but apparently not.

It's actually pretty fun to pose the characters and see them come to life. Making a game is a huge undertaking, but making a few renders can be done by anyone. Go try it if you can. There is a game called The Tyrant, and the fans made some fan arts and integrated them as content, and I think that's almost like building a community around a game. That's great, and I hope to see more of that happening for other games. Vae Victis certainly has a lot of potential for fan arts, like the combat scenes, because they are kinda glossed over, because you are meant to play them in a mini-game.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I planned on making a full sex scene, but it will probably be a while before I make more fan arts, so I'll just upload what I have.

And if any of you want to try making fan arts for rough sex, I am making kind of a guide for it. I have also discovered that lighting up indoor environments with point lights and spotlights save a lot of render time than using HDRI. I think it has to do with HDRI lighting up the outer surfaces unnecessarily. And use a denoiser, it's pretty much how our eyes see too. So, go try your hand at this .

Last edited:

Bom969

Jul 25, 2019
Downloaded this game. I am not seeing queens of other states in my dungeon or cells even after winning the fight. I think they were there previously. Has anything changd?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Downloaded this game. I am not seeing queens of other states in my dungeon or cells even after winning the fight. I think they were there previously. Has anything changd?
When you're dueling a ruler, remember to use Defensive or Subdue attacks only, otherwise you'll kill her. The best indication that she survived combat is that the game will ask you whether you want to ravish her after you've beaten her. If you don't see this option after your fight, you have mistakenly killed her.

If she survived the duel, whether you ravished her or not, she'll be in the palace, interrogation cells (left door, then central/up door).

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
remember to use Defensive or Subdue attacks only
Obviously you'd know better than me, but isn't it subdue only? Haven't looked at the game recently so may be mistaken, but IIRC defensive attacks also cause lethal damage.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Obviously you'd know better than me, but isn't it subdue only? Haven't looked at the game recently so may be mistaken, but IIRC defensive attacks also cause lethal damage.
You were right but I changed it in 0.5 or so since it was silly: Defensive attacks are there to help you study your opponent, if you're killing them in the process that defeats the whole purpose of the Subdue combat. They simply do very little damage, but it's considered Subdue damage.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You were right but I changed it in 0.5 or so since it was silly: Defensive attacks are there to help you study your opponent, if you're killing them in the process that defeats the whole purpose of the Subdue combat. They simply do very little damage, but it's considered Subdue damage.
Good to know, I've also been using subdue exclusively because of that, that'll teach me to read the tutorial to see if anything has changed, lol

PS when are we going to be able to ravish the troll? that option never comes up no matter how carefully I subdue it :p

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Version 0.6 is being finalized and will be released in July, as soon as I can push it. In the meantime, here is a silly little activity. In the quest, Karder has to rummage through a pile of books looking for a specific one and I thought it could be a good opportunity to put some lore flavor without forcing you guys to read through blocks of text, so the flavor will simply be in the name of the books.

The activity: suggest titles of books based on the Vae Victis/Twin Sisters lore you know. For example: "The Red Stallions and other deities of the Western Sister", "Fahda - the Empress of Sand and Gold" etc.

Suggest your ideas for book titles and if you suggest a name I like and is in theme with the game, I'll add it!

kiwanwai Noheeg bookstore 02.png

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
PS when are we going to be able to ravish the troll? that option never comes up no matter how carefully I subdue it :p
Samwise Gamgee warned us long ago of the dangers of boning a troll:

But harder than stone is the flesh and bone
Of a troll that sits in the hills alone.
As well set your boot to the mountain’s root,
For the seat of a troll don’t feel it.
Peel it! Heal it!
Old Troll laughed, when he heard Tom groan,
And he knew his toes could feel it.

Tom’s leg is game, since home he came,
And his bootless foot is lasting lame;
But Troll don’t care, and he’s still there
With the bone he boned from its owner.
Doner! Boner!
Troll’s old seat is still the same,
And the bone he boned from its owner!

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Version 0.6 is being finalized and will be released in July, as soon as I can push it. In the meantime, here is a silly little activity. In the quest, Karder has to rummage through a pile of books looking for a specific one and I thought it could be a good opportunity to put some lore flavor without forcing you guys to read through blocks of text, so the flavor will simply be in the name of the books.

The activity: suggest titles of books based on the Vae Victis/Twin Sisters lore you know. For example: "The Red Stallions and other deities of the Western Sister", "Fahda - the Empress of Sand and Gold" etc.

Suggest your ideas for book titles and if you suggest a name I like and is in theme with the game, I'll add it!

View attachment 1895061
"Purebloods: The Incestuous History of Royalty" ;)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

View attachment 1895061
Rise of the Empire
*Sumia's country name* The Empire strikes back
:geek: :sneaky:
Ok enough Star Wars memes

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

Jonash55

Feb 16, 2021
Hey guys. I have updated gallery unlocker posted by BrandyYT to newest, available right now, version of the game (v0.5.8).
Tested on Android and Win. Let me know if there is a problem.

Quick tutorial how to do it on Android:
- install apk file
- find game files: file explorer -> Android -> data -> com.doorknob22.khan (for now at least) -> files -> make new folder called game -> paste gallery_unlocker.rpy (On newer Android you may have problem with getting to android files. To resolve this download Explorer app by Speed Software from play store and use it as file explorer.)

Oh and PM me if 0.6 version comes out, I will update unlocker.

Vae Victis - Conquer, Ravish, Breed [v0.5.8] [Doorknob22]

• Gallery Unlocker Mod

- (updated v0.5.8 link)

Features:
- All Gallery Scene Unlocked

Installation:
- Extract Mod Zop
- copy "gallery_unlocker.rpy" and
- paste in game folder
Enjoy!

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Good Game, I liked the alt paths, different types of girls like teen/young/milf and older... Virgin or whores, White/black/Green... and even some males) , masculine and adult MC is somewhat rare nowadays.
I hope this game Will be not abandoned, tbh I can't support author's patreon, so... Just Best wished from me!

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes