B121B

Jan 7, 2021
I have an opposing question, is there enough gay (mxm) content to warrant a play-through if your not into hetero content but don't mind going through it anyway to reach the gay content? I've been curious about this game, but if the gay content is little to none then I probably should not bother.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I have an opposing question, is there enough gay (mxm) content to warrant a play-through if your not into hetero content but don't mind going through it anyway to reach the gay content? I've been curious about this game, but if the gay content is little to none then I probably should not bother.
To be honest: don't bother. There are only two gay scenes (so far). But if you're curious, maybe try the gallery with a gallery unlocker? No idea how the gallery unlocker works, though.

Reactions: CircaAD

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
The activity: suggest titles of books based on the Vae Victis/Twin Sisters lore you know. For example: "The Red Stallions and other deities of the Western Sister", "Fahda - the Empress of Sand and Gold" etc.
"A Field Guide to Seamstresses of the Eastern and Western Sisters"

• Haha
Reactions: Doorknob22

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Where do I get the third flower for the potion? I found 2 inside the cave but the 3rd one is no where to be found:(

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I have another quesion. Visual novel mode does not work for me for some reason. I still have to combat manually and skip day to get gold.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I have another quesion. Visual novel mode does not work for me for some reason. I still have to combat manually and skip day to get gold.
VN Mode doesn't disable the map and management, it only removes the challenge by keeping the obedience of the conquered fiefdoms fixed at 120 and auto-winning army fights. Not 1-on-1 fights, mind you, to auto-win those you need to click the chicken button (as far as I remember).

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Madj talks a lot but he's no expert on Skyflowers: they bloom during daytime as well. That's orcs for you.

• Haha

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
I don't know: do orcs in warhammer pretend to know everything and never admit when they don't?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I just started playing this. Why all the sex encounter so far is with an old fat woman with gigantic breast? I understand the dev have MILF fetish but leave me out of this.
When I can have fun with young petite elf girls like this
screenshot0001.png
Also, what happened to this girl after the quest? I promise to bring her along after I rob her mom's vault but the game has no mention of her whatsoever after that quest. Did I just drug her mother, kill the captain, rob everything and leave her there.
screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I just started playing this. Why all the sex encounter so far is with an old fat woman with gigantic breast? I understand the dev have MILF fetish but leave me out of this.
When I can have fun with petie elf girls like this
Conquer her kingdom, capture her, and the fun begins.

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes