Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Do you know when you're incorporating incest? I saw that it was planned
If you're only interested in Karder's incest, what Intermittent Coherence wrote is mostly correct (stay tuned for 0.6 though) but if you're interested in other characters as well, Gaal and her twin sister Izmy go at each other hot and heavy at the end of the Tinpingia quest and Nahir's Act 2 brings a short (and hot IMHO) little story about her deviant uncle and his own mother.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Nahir's Act 2 brings a short (and hot IMHO) little story about her deviant uncle and his own mother.
I will say that that story surprised me by suddenly—for the first time, I believe—having a string of unavoidable sex scenes with another man, not involving the MC in any capacity. I'm not among those who are especially offended by such content, but have no interest in it either, so for me it was just something to skip through. Obviously tastes vary.

If I recall correctly the only previous sex scene not involving the MC was the bestiality scene with the elfkin and her doggy, and that one was fully avoidable, so this seemed like something of a turn this far into the game.

Obviously the EEEVIL uncle is very similar to Karder in many ways, I assume that that was the point, so the story is supposed to act as a sort of warning about keeping the women in check? Not sure what else we were supposed to take from it.

Edit:
Forgot to mention, but I really appreciate that these "Act 2" stories allow the player an option to move the women from the dungeon to the palace, letting us dip into both branches of content.

The dialogue once they've been moved there doesn't make much sense though, as it assumes they've been brought to the palace immediately after being conquered. So you get these "seduction" dialogues about how Karder might possibly prove himself worthy of courting a woman that he's already fucked a brat into in the dungeon earlier. It's not a full fix, but maybe moving them from the dungeon to the palace should simply skip the "seduction" step to at least cut down on the inconsistencies a little?

It also means that putting them in the dungeons is no longer completely irrevocable, so maybe the hint text for that choice should be altered.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I don't skip anything. There is an option to have sex with an old fat woman at the beginning of the game. The first mission I pick after the intro is robbing the gold vault and the second one is infiltration elven kingdom where I have to stay with an old woman with gigantic breast and her pathetic son. And of course there is an option to have sex with her which I polite decline.
True I only start playing the game for like an hour or so but you can understand from my pov that so far all the sex encounter I get is with an ugly old hag. First impression is important and all. The only young girl I encounter is the red head I mention in the post above.
View attachment 1914329
Huh. Conversely, my biggest issue with the game is that several of the girls appear far too young for my tastes. And even the ones that don't are often described in ways that stress their youthful features; words like 'childlike' crop up a lot, which skeeves me right the fuck out.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You need to be aware by now that royalty all live together,
king with queen and everyone of the grandkids.
Telling a woman in her 20s or 30s she is young or childish is common as the king and queen and most of their noble friends might be aged well over that treshold, but they live and meet together every day or week.

In this game, young women stay/travel with their mothers and they call them childish,
not to mention how they treated/viewed MC when they threw him in the dungeon.

This is to show that childish/young/youthful is a mild to minor compliment,
many a times it is condescending coming from the ruler to his younger kin who are childish.

MC has been brought up in such a world and the people he encounters are living that life.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You need to be aware by now that royalty all live together,
king with queen and everyone of the grandkids.
Telling a woman in her 20s or 30s she is young or childish is common as the king and queen and most of their noble friends might be aged well over that treshold, but they live and meet together every day or week.

In this game, young women stay/travel with their mothers and they call them childish,
not to mention how they treated/viewed MC when they threw him in the dungeon.

This is to show that childish/young/youthful is a mild to minor compliment,
many a times it is condescending coming from the ruler to his younger kin who are childish.

MC has been brought up in such a world and the people he encounters are living that life.
Canto, I love you like an estranged second cousin, but that has nothing to do with anything. Saying someone is behaving childishly and saying they have a childlike body are two very different propositions.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1657819435418.png

Vae Victis - Khan (0.6)

What’s inside?

• A new quest: Karder infiltrates the Amazon fiefdom of Limtinia so he can steal their martial secrets before they get a chance to destroy them.
  • A new 1 + 1 Wench duo, an Amazon princess and her aunt, both for you to love or abuse.
  • Improved Game Save system, you can now rename your saves to remind you what was in each save
  • Metagame: two new garrison upgrades
  • Metagame: when a fiefdom you controlled rebels, it’s Obedience will be set to 85, breaking the vicious circle of perpetually rebelling fiefs
  • Original music score for the Tinpingia quest (the Limtinia music score will come a bit later)
What’s not included and will be added later (before July 22nd):

1. Music for the Limtinia quest
  2. Wenches reaction scenes for Karder’s conquest
  3. Subversion raids: some Wenches will attack you with other methods than brute raids
  4. Walkthrough
  5. Gallery

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1657819701266.png

Might have jumped the gun on interpreting the language in my comment.
Will reiterate:
are often described in ways that stress their youthful features
Was thinking about bang city, a game where MC is called ”babyface” because of the way his face is a lil chubby, like a newborn. Then there is keira knightly who is a very slender and very skinny.

Reading the overview of this game, I would say those are there to show how crude the MC or other
characters are when it comes to compliments, maybe they are illiterate, have not touched a book
or scroll in decades if ever and are not supposed to know beautiful poems or love novels
modern men and women have to read and comprehend in order to successfully finish basic tuition.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Since my last few comments have been somewhat critical, I should just note that I found the Act 2 story with the priestesses intriguing; both for what it implied about the role of religion and gods in the world of the story, and for how brutal it was in the total destruction of the worldview of the younger priestess. I'll be interested to see where that goes from here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1657820490378.png

MC is actual royalty and his nobleman is supporting him.
that said, his activities are not very encouraging about him getting shrewd,
getting better diplomacy or using his princess brides who are also peak of their kingdoms as
good sparring partners for strategy, economics, diplomacy and other fancy court business they
must all be very occustomed with on account of their upbringing, their roles in their societies and their
support to the plot.

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Huh. Conversely, my biggest issue with the game is that several of the girls appear far too young for my tastes. And even the ones that don't are often described in ways that stress their youthful features; words like 'childlike' crop up a lot, which skeeves me right the fuck out.
I think I somewhat agree, although namely which girls are too young for you?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I think I somewhat agree, although namely which girls are too young for you?
I'm travelling and don't have the game to hand, so this is all very vague, but just from memory the elves/elfkin are frequently described as having childlike hips etc., Nahir as well (I think she's called The Child Queen or something), a few others that I'm forgetting. Obviously Yuki's daughter seems to be leading a conga line through Paedo Town (I think there's even an option for the player to set her age, the deadest of giveaways), but at least she's easily avoidable.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
gregers is not imagining things; some characters are deliberately portrayed (both visually and verbally) as borderline underage and it's part of their forbidden appeal. Anyone who played this game can see my tastes run all over the place in body type, race, color of skin and yes: age as well. I try to make all scene skippable so you don't have to shag a character you find unappealing. Let me know where I missed "gentleman" option and I'll fix it if I can.

Reactions: haooni and CircaAD

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
I'm travelling and don't have the game to hand, so this is all very vague, but just from memory the elves/elfkin are frequently described as having childlike hips etc., Nahir as well (I think she's called The Child Queen or something), a few others that I'm forgetting. Obviously Yuki's daughter seems to be leading a conga line through Paedo Town (I think there's even an option for the player to set her age, the deadest of giveaways), but at least she's easily avoidable.
Oh, yeah I do think the Elves/Elfkins appear too young as well. Well Elfkins are Doorknob's creation if I'm not mistaken so he sets the first impression for them. Elves for me, since I first saw Elves in the Lord of the Rings movie and Warcraft games, are tall and slim. Basically every Elf is a supermodel, including the male ones, in my mind. Was hoping to see Liv Tyler :(.

Nahir, aw, that's my favourite :(. Well, she is easily in her 20s to me. Maybe it has to do with my East Asian standard. Certainly no one looks nearly like that in their teenage here. In fact if she looked a little older, she might actually be considered in her 30s.

Yuki, that one put me off so much I skipped her entire storyline. Didn't realise Karder would rescue her daughter. Just went back to check it but yeah, that one is most certainly underage. Not my gig. Is Yuki a hobbit or something?

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Oh, yeah I do think the Elves/Elfkins appear too young as well. Well Elfkins are Doorknob's creation if I'm not mistaken so he sets the first impression for them. Elves for me, since I first saw Elves in the Lord of the Rings movie and Warcraft games, are tall and slim. Basically every Elf is a supermodel, including the male ones, in my mind. Was hoping to see Liv Tyler :(.

Nahir, aw, that's my favourite :(. Well, she is easily in her 20s to me. Maybe it has to do with my East Asian standard. Certainly no one looks nearly like that in their teenage here. In fact if she looked a little older, she might actually be considered in her 30s.

Yuki, that one put me off so much I skipped her entire storyline. Didn't realise Karder would rescue her daughter. Just went back to check it but yeah, that one is most certainly underage. Not my gig. Is Yuki a hobbit or something?
Nahir is one where I don't really think her character model is that bad (thankfully there wasn't a sex scene with her during the flashback in her Act 2 story), but the narration occasionally leans into how childlike she is. I just don't find children sexy, and I've known enough survivors of childhood sexual abuse to have a pretty hard stance on nonces.

Reactions: BiggestDickest

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Nahir is one where I don't really think her character model is that bad (thankfully there wasn't a sex scene with her during the flashback in her Act 2 story), but the narration occasionally leans into how childlike she is. I just don't find children sexy, and I've known enough survivors of childhood sexual abuse to have a pretty hard stance on nonces.
I don't remember the narration too much. I do remember her being called the Child Queen. Didn't pay much attention to it because she doesn't look anything like a child to me. I guess I interpreted it as an exaggeration for a young queen since many kings and queens inherited the throne at in their middle or even old ages. (Prince Charles, ;)). Her behaviour does seem childish for me, like a kid that doesn't know his place, but that's perfect. I love stories where arrogant characters are humbled.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
As far as I recall Nahir was underage when she became Queen and immediately was tryed to be taken advantage of by her male advisors (as in haveing them rule with her sitting on the throne).
The people hate her for fighting back those advisors and attempting to change her image by being the Queen advanceing her people the most and her grant construction plans... bleeding them dry by overtaxing them.
Karder arrives around the time she is considered of age

Reactions: BiggestDickest
4.20 star(s) 125 Votes