Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Hmmm.... I see on you upload last, 0.6.X version....
3 moths for UpDate? Well.... And how moch new content you add to play this early acsess 30$?
1. It's hard for me to estimate the amount but I would be surprised if people manage to complete it in less than one hour, and that's when choosing a single Seduction/Dominance flow. For those with more patience and who enjoy playing both flows I would estimate it by roughly two hours.
2. $30 is early access price for an early access version. Until next Friday the price will gradually drop significantly and more content will be added (gallery for 0.6.x, music for the Limtinia quest and some metagame/world map improvements). The $30 price tag is for fans who wish to make a more significant donation.

1657894895857.png

Last edited:

DubstepSmite

Sep 5, 2019
So the main post says old says won't work. Does that mean every update your save file is lost? Or was this just the case for a specific update? If it's always I might wait before trying the game.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
So the main post says old says won't work. Does that mean every update your save file is lost? Or was this just the case for a specific update? If it's always I might wait before trying the game.
We've invested a lot of effort into making old saves compatible but it's more complex than other VNs because Vae Victis - Khan is a game and new versions will contain not only new content but infrastructure changes which are hard to make compatible with old saves .

If old saves don't work, the game offers three mechanism to quickly recover your game:

1. VN Mode: activating this mode wins every army battle and prevents Obedience drops and raids
2. Skip 'N Win: you can choose to skip quests you have already played and just reap their rewards
3. Chicken icon: in 1:1 combat, clicking this icon will automatically win combat, subduing your opponent if possible

Using these methods, you can recover a 10 hour play time in just 5 minutes or so.

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
This really is a fantastic game, I just feel like some family content needs to be added soon, Dev knows that's a big draw cause it's established in the prologue. I think Kader finding out that his sister is doing a diplomatic visit to one of the neighboring kingdoms is a perfect set up for a new quest. He'd want to talk to her to convince her of his innocence, or capture her for leverage with his mother, or just take revenge on her for what's happened to him.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
This really is a fantastic game, I just feel like some family content needs to be added soon, Dev knows that's a big draw cause it's established in the prologue. I think Kader finding out that his sister is doing a diplomatic visit to one of the neighboring kingdoms is a perfect set up for a new quest. He'd want to talk to her to convince her of his innocence, or capture her for leverage with his mother, or just take revenge on her for what's happened to him.
The "family ties" arc will progress along with Karder's advance, but I prefer to let it cook slowly and build the tension.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I will be honest, I would be looking forward the family quest much more if the queen/mother wasn't so ugly.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
I will be honest, I would be looking forward the family quest much more if the queen/mother wasn't so ugly.
I dislike how much people here prefer women having barbie doll proportions and plastic skin that never ages. Some people like older women looking like, well, older women. Sometimes even with believable proportions. Big shock, I know, but just because you think something is ugly doesn't mean it is, it just means you don't like it. I enjoy the character designs here.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
0.6 is done.

In a few moments I'll create a ticket for F95 admins to upload the version to their hosting, but if you're impatient you can download from mine, see my sig.

What’s inside?
  • Content
    • A new quest: Karder infiltrates the Amazon fiefdom of Limtinia so he can steal their martial secrets before they get a chance to destroy them.
    • A new 1 + 1 Wench duo, an Amazon princess and her aunt, both for you to love or abuse.
    • Wenches reaction scenes for Karder’s conquest (Teniya, Sumia and Dian)
  • Infra
    • Improved Game Save system, you can now rename your saves to remind you what was in each save. Thanks gojira667 !
    • You can now make the text box transparent via the Game Settings menu.
  • Khaganate management
    • Two new garrison upgrades (after completing the Limtinia quest)
    • Shadow Institute now offers more population control methods. Force Yield moved to be part of the Shadow Institute.
    • When a fiefdom you controlled rebels, it’s Obedience will be set to 85, breaking the vicious circle of perpetually rebelling fiefs
    • Gold accumulation: each fiefdom you control now automatically adds 1 gold every turn. Yield works normally, adding significant boosts when your morale roll succeeds. Building costs were increased to reflect the changes.
    • Failed raids are less devastating. Instead of automatically destroying every building and lowering Obedience, buildings and Obedience drop now have roughly 50% chance to take place, with garrisons only 25%. However, raiders will always steal some gold (if they win).
  • Audio/Visual
    • Original music score for the Tinpingia and Limtinia quests
    • Animations in the Limtinia quest
screenshot0002.png

Last edited:

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
This really is a fantastic game, I just feel like some family content needs to be added soon,
I am guessing that Karders family will be end game boss (mother and two sisters probably are rulers of three Khaganates) and in order to reach them, Karder still have to conquer 11 provinces. If we assume that in each update he conquers one province (which is not true as version 0.5 taught us) and average speed of development is one release per 3 months it gives us minimum three years of development before Karder reaches his family. Probably four if we count updates like 0.5. Maybe Doorknob22 can correct me :).

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes