erkper

May 16, 2018
I just started playing this. Why all the sex encounter so far is with an old fat woman with gigantic breast? I understand the dev have MILF fetish but leave me out of this.
When I can have fun with petie elf girls like this
View attachment 1913782
If you subdue the elf queen she should be in your dungeon after you conquer her lands. But you can't use any attacks other than defensive or subdue when you duel her or she dies. (Goes for all battles in the game.)
Also, what happened to this girl after the quest? I promise to bring her along after I rob her mom's vault but the game has no mention of her whatsoever after that quest. Did I just drug her mother, kill the captain, rob everything and leave her there.
View attachment 1913784
If you completed her quest line she should also be in your castle when you get back from the spy mission with the gold. Check the Palace and/or Holding Cells. If she's in the Holding Cells you'll be able to assign her to either the Dungeon or the Palace.

Reactions: NukaCola

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Also, what happened to this girl after the quest? I promise to bring her along after I rob her mom's vault but the game has no mention of her whatsoever after that quest. Did I just drug her mother, kill the captain, rob everything and leave her there.
If you completed her quest line she should also be in your castle when you get back from the spy mission with the gold. Check the Palace and/or Holding Cells. If she's in the Holding Cells you'll be able to assign her to either the Dungeon or the Palace.
She should be in the palace grounds if you've succesfully recruited her. If she's not there, check the walkthrough to see if you've missed any steps.

By the way Doorknob22, the walkthrough currently doesn't specify that to recruit Domia you have to appeal to her sense of adventure rather than feeding her resentment (I had to go back and redo that bit). Might be worth adding.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I just started playing this. Why all the sex encounter so far is with an old fat woman with gigantic breast? I understand the dev have MILF fetish but leave me out of this.
When I can have fun with petie elf girls like this
View attachment 1913782
View attachment 1913784
You either didn't play the game for long or skipped quiet alot of content.
The Queen of the Dessert Nation is a late teenage girl with barely any fat what so ever and in Sumias Nation there are more small chested girls

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You either didn't play the game for long or skipped quiet alot of content.
The Queen of the Dessert Nation is a late teenage girl with barely any fat what so ever and in Sumias Nation there are more small chested girls
I don't skip anything. There is an option to have sex with an old fat woman at the beginning of the game. The first mission I pick after the intro is robbing the gold vault and the second one is infiltration elven kingdom where I have to stay with an old woman with gigantic breast and her pathetic son. And of course there is an option to have sex with her which I polite decline.
True I only start playing the game for like an hour or so but you can understand from my pov that so far all the sex encounter I get is with an ugly old hag. First impression is important and all. The only young girl I encounter is the red head I mention in the post above.
screenshot0003.png

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't skip anything. There is an option to have sex with an old fat woman at the beginning of the game. The first mission I pick after the intro is robbing the gold vault and the second one is infiltration elven kingdom where I have to stay with an old woman with gigantic breast and her pathetic son. And of course there is an option to have sex with her which I polite decline.
True I only start playing the game for like an hour or so but you can understand from my pov that so far all the sex encounter I get is with an ugly old hag. First impression is important and all. The only young girl I encounter is the red head I mention in the post above.
View attachment 1914329
You can't meet the redhaed without meeting the Queen of her nation first.
And in order to reach the Elven nation you should have conquered the Religious Nation in the west of your starting point, dureing which Quest you capture and "interrogiate" a moderate chested young Alcolyte... not to mention that seamstress, that while not that "fresh" is still a looker.
Dureing the Intro you can also have sex with the flat chested daugther, it requires to take the rough route with them though.
That all aside I wouldn't call any of the Women "old", at worst they are mature (well aside of Farah whom is really old, yet well aged)

Reactions: hisstoryman

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Hi all.
Update 0.6 is almost ready and is currently in the QA phase. It will be released on the following dates:
Tier $30+$50: 14/7 Thursday
Tier $20: 16/7 Saturday
Tier $10: 18/7 Monday
Tier $5: 20/7 Wednesday
Public release: 22/7 Friday

The version will have Karder visit the sacred capital of the Limtinia Amazons, get shipwrecked, meet a sexy, tiny hobbit girl and many other hot characters. Also: my first animations, more gameplay improvements, building upgrades and much more.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I think you are in control of that.
If you wish to be "left out of this" then just don't play the game.

It's a bit ironic to complain about the dev including (what you assume to be) his preferences and then complaining that your own personal preference has not been met.
He's not making his game specifically to suit your tastes.
There's no point complaining about things which are already in the game that don't suit your tastes, they're not going to be changed for you.
If you don't like the characters, or the game, move on.
It's that simple.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Hi all.
Update 0.6 is almost ready and is currently in the QA phase. It will be released on the following dates:
Tier $30+$50: 14/7 Thursday
Tier $20: 16/7 Saturday
Tier $10: 18/7 Monday
Tier $5: 20/7 Wednesday
Public release: 22/7 Friday

The version will have Karder visit the sacred capital of the Limtinia Amazons, get shipwrecked, meet a sexy, tiny hobbit girl and many other hot characters. Also: my first animations, more gameplay improvements, building upgrades and much more.
Looking good, I held off on grabbing the current version as I need to start from the beginning to fix some things I did wrong in my first pass, are any of the improvements to the early part of the game? Should I hold off just a little longer?

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Looking good, I held off on grabbing the current version as I need to start from the beginning to fix some things I did wrong in my first pass, are any of the improvements to the early part of the game? Should I hold off just a little longer?
1. Using Skip 'N Win you can skip quests you already played and just get the bonuses they provide if you wish.
2. Other than very minor bug fixes, I didn't change the earlier quests. This might change in the future, though, as I intend to add animations to earlier quests (when the ROI justifies it).

Reactions: haooni and CircaAD

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
No, none at all.
They all get pregnant by magic, not intercourse, honest.
It's like the divine conception.
i don't see any relevant tags like oral or vaginal in genre
1657732548950.png
but there are tags
1657732589731.png
so its a bit confusing for me, haven't played this yet

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
View attachment 1923683
but there are tags
View attachment 1923684
Ah, right, well there is definitely sex in this game mate.
I'm pretty sure this game had sex in it on its first release, soon as you encounter the family, after escaping.
After that there is sex during some of the missions, sex with each kingdom you capture.
Plenty of sex. (y)

Reactions: assman1337

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 1923683
but there are tags
View attachment 1923684
The Genre AFAIK is for the Dev/Uploader to give a general feel for the theme of the game (I think they write it as though it is a list of tags because that is the easiest/most convenient way), while the actual "Tags" (the clickable bit at the top) are the searchable part that lets you know exactly whats in the game.

assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
The Genre AFAIK is for the Dev/Uploader to give a general feel for the theme of the game (I think they write it as though it is a list of tags because that is the easiest/most convenient way), while the actual "Tags" (the clickable bit at the top) are the searchable part that lets you know exactly whats in the game.
i agree with the tags with you but i think the genre is for the tags in the current version, but you could be right

ForenZiks

Apr 13, 2019
Too lazy to count but I would say between 40 and 50 sex scenes, and that's before 0.6 which I will start rolling to the higher tiers in a few hours (public by 22/7).

If you didn't play it yet, I would recommend that you start with 0.6.
Do you know when you're incorporating incest? I saw that it was planned

4.20 star(s) 125 Votes