Level 6 has a new female enemy. What new enemy would you like to see in level 7? Pick your top 2..

• Male (human)

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Female

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Futa

Votes: 31 40.3%
  • Monster (similar to zombie or goblin)

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Dog

Votes: 35 45.5%

• Total voters

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
First off I want to thank all the beta testers during this last round. You guys all were very thorough and provided tons of useful feedback, and because of you this will be a much better release. Hope you choose to test again in the future.

The public release is available and is queued for upload to F95, but until then you can get it .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks all -- hope you enjoy this release and look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Aug 10, 2019
yeah I don't have the patience for that disc stuff. as soon as the 2nd respawning started I closed the game.

I went back and did it, so yes its doable but really its unnecessary.

ok it was no wheres near as bad as I thought it was going to be, in fact it was pretty easy.

Last edited:
Reactions: valkaree99

marisa32

Apr 13, 2019
Hello, since I blocked Edge from running on my computer, it says I cannot run the game. Why does it have to use Edge ? Thanks
Edit : is there a way to play it with another browser ? Thanks

Last edited:

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Hello, since I blocked Edge from running on my computer, it says I cannot run the game. Why does it have to use Edge ? Thanks
Edit : is there a way to play it with another browser ? Thanks
The game runs inside a wrapper, which apparently requires Edge. I don't think it can run in another browser. Why are you blocking Edge?

Reactions: marisa32

marisa32

Apr 13, 2019
The game runs inside a wrapper, which apparently requires Edge. I don't think it can run in another browser. Why are you blocking Edge?
Well, I hate when some games or apps automatically launch Edge, even though I set my default browser to Chromium or Firefox :(

Edit : I reactivated Edge and force installed the WebView2, now it works

Last edited:

papa.kuzmin

Apr 21, 2023
Hello everyone, I want to say my opinion about this game .In general, the game looks good, but it's too tricky. The first thing in the game is not enough ammunition, the second is at the level where the girl is naked, she has to overcome a bunch of zombies and you are given only two grenades. This is what I personally steamed up to pass the same level, maybe someone is a masochist, but I'm not.So I liked the game , I hope the author of the game will refine the mechanics of the game .

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
just some giggling in the background
Press "H" (forces her on her knees, opening for being raped); it would spawn a goblin, who then must rape her.

There later would be more confusing parts, like it's rather counterintuitive that to find syringe, I had to backtrack to the very start of the level and find a corpse of the nurse (I can't remember it even being there at first).

Feb 11, 2023
Press "H" (forces her on her knees, opening for being raped); it would spawn a goblin, who then must rape her.

There later would be more confusing parts, like it's rather counterintuitive that to find syringe, I had to backtrack to the very start of the level and find a corpse of the nurse (I can't remember it even being there at first).
you are a saint, thank you very much for that good sir.

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes