Level 6 has a new female enemy. What new enemy would you like to see in level 7? Pick your top 2..

• Male (human)

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Female

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Futa

Votes: 31 40.3%
  • Monster (similar to zombie or goblin)

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Dog

Votes: 35 45.5%

• Total voters

sam_TIO

Sep 2, 2019
I actually have a few TJ sequences that never made it into the game, so this would be easier to implement than most at this point. Will look for a place to add one in the next level.
Do you intend to update the game frequently?, because I really liked the game and would like to see frequent updates if possible, even if they are small

Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Do you intend to update the game frequently?, because I really liked the game and would like to see frequent updates if possible, even if they are small
Thanks, glad you like it. Yeah I'll be updating regularly, you can see the update history in the changelog and I plan to maintain that pace. Next update will be in a week or 2 once level 4 CGIs are finished.

sam_TIO

Sep 2, 2019
Thanks, glad you like it. Yeah I'll be updating regularly, you can see the update history in the changelog and I plan to maintain that pace. Next update will be in a week or 2 once level 4 CGIs are finished.
One more question, do you intend to do scenes like the ones that are already in the game but with men instead of zombies or goblins, I'm talking about the gore scenes etc, I would particularly like to see these scenes but with humans besides just zombies :)

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
One more question, do you intend to do scenes like the ones that are already in the game but with men instead of zombies or goblins, I'm talking about the gore scenes etc, I would particularly like to see these scenes but with humans besides just zombies :)
Any particular scenes you had in mind? Let me know, no guarantees I'll make them but I'm always up for suggestions and several anims in the game came from players' ideas.

I plan to incorporate female enemies into the next level and have ideas re: other human enemies further on.

Feb 11, 2023
jesus christ that backdoor chapter was fucking great stuff!! impeccable work on the goblins, animations, traps, background animation and especially the story. Good job for making us sexual degenerates a masterpiece; surely is my favorite chapter. 10/10 ps will there be any plans of some kind regarding traps that Val will get stuck while before a goblin or zombie comes by? I need to support you on patreon right away!

sam_TIO

Sep 2, 2019
Any particular scenes you had in mind? Let me know, no guarantees I'll make them but I'm always up for suggestions and several anims in the game came from players' ideas.

I plan to incorporate female enemies into the next level and have ideas re: other human enemies further on.
in fact there are several ideas, a thousand and one possibilities of sixty gore sex and just sex so it is kind of difficult to give ideas, a more extreme idea would be a deeper level in the issue of dismemberment at stake since we already have decapitation

Deadbody2911

Aug 16, 2021
just an opinion i think the one who has the best body is straga !! and will the main character get bigger boobs and ass ? and i love playing this game not gonna lie

Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
jesus christ that backdoor chapter was fucking great stuff!! impeccable work on the goblins, animations, traps, background animation and especially the story. Good job for making us sexual degenerates a masterpiece; surely is my favorite chapter. 10/10 ps will there be any plans of some kind regarding traps that Val will get stuck while before a goblin or zombie comes by? I need to support you on patreon right away!
Glad you liked it. It was a lot more fun to dev than the 1st 3 levels and most folks like it, so future levels will be more like Backdoor. That's an interesting trap idea, not against it but would need to think about how to make it work without break the current mechanics. BTW no patreon but thanks anyway, just keep the feedback coming.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
valkaree99 hey man i have an idea ( idk if someone before me had the same ) but it would be fun if u as main character could join those background scenes and have fun with those too . Someone agree?
You mean with the goblins that are banging the background chicks? Probably won't add it to this level but certainly open to it for future levels. And I have some ideas to expand Val's 'capabilities' in the next level.

Reactions: Tempering and A$$A

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
just an opinion i think the one who has the best body is straga !! and will the main character get bigger boobs and ass ? and i love playing this game not gonna lie
Agreed, Straga's body is a recent development that I would have picked as Val's body if I had it sooner. Maybe Val will look like that in the next game. I doubt Val's body will permanently change in this game but perhaps there will be some anims where parts of her 'grow'.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
in fact there are several ideas, a thousand and one possibilities of sixty gore sex and just sex so it is kind of difficult to give ideas, a more extreme idea would be a deeper level in the issue of dismemberment at stake since we already have decapitation
I like ideas. PM'd you on discord...

jejesalu2

Aug 14, 2019
Can someone please tell me how I kill the zombie so fucking fast and invincible in the "escape" part or what should I do?

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes