Level 6 has a new female enemy. What new enemy would you like to see in level 7? Pick your top 2..

• Male (human)

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Female

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Futa

Votes: 30 39.5%
  • Monster (similar to zombie or goblin)

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Dog

Votes: 34 44.7%

• Total voters

Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017
Hmmm, I finished backdoor but I'm still missing around 6 animations somehow. Got the goblin, double team, death, blue penetrator of death. I just can't seem to figure out how to get the rest....Anyone got a save file or something I can have?

Also to the dev, I love the work, but ya ever think about cutomisation for our character? Like bikini tanlines would literally be perfection, or pierced nipples. I mean hell, costumed sex would be awesome too!

Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Hmmm, I finished backdoor but I'm still missing around 6 animations somehow. Got the goblin, double team, death, blue penetrator of death. I just can't seem to figure out how to get the rest....Anyone got a save file or something I can have?

Also to the dev, I love the work, but ya ever think about cutomisation for our character? Like bikini tanlines would literally be perfection, or pierced nipples. I mean hell, costumed sex would be awesome too!
Post a screenshot of your anim and cgi gallery and someone will help you out.

Glad you're liking the game. I can add all those things in my 3D editing tools but the game can only support one look, since it's a sprite game. More details here.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
well actually there's one more thing after the futa

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So what is everyone's favorite animations so far? Used to be the grren zombie for me, but then those hidden ones with the headless girl took the cake. And when the futa "grew a pair" I was all :PogChamp:
Glad you like Brandy's 'growth', had to do a lot of tweaking with the animation software to make that happen.

Reactions: vitadvore

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
cheers then Ill save my self the time of running around like a hen with out a head :ROFLMAO:
At the end of the futa animation, Brandy tells Val "you're ready for that artifact". That's the clue. Did you see that? Guessing not everyone reads the dialogue, especially in an H game...

• Haha
Reactions: Very Tall dwarve

bastos46

Apr 5, 2018
hi, loving the game so far, hope to see the MC grow a dick too to become more creative with the other girls (like the goblins)
im missing these scenes righ now, any ideas?

vitadvore

Nov 14, 2018
hi, loving the game so far, hope to see the MC grow a dick too to become more creative with the other girls (like the goblins)
im missing these scenes righ now, any ideas?
I second the idea of val going futa, but now that her minds been broke by that blue dildo thing she should be the aggresser and not the victim. To get the scenes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now exuse me I gone replay the level so I can get these new cgis

cheeded

Apr 28, 2020
If you want to unlock everything up until the last level, type in "backdoor" at main menu. You'll have to play the last level to get all that content but this will save you some time. I think the game is worth playing through from the beginning

Last edited:

wisemankim83

Jul 30, 2023
quite hard to play, i don't think i will get through the phase of backdoor.. may i have a cheat code to unlock them all please? with cherry on top..??

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes