Level 6 has a new female enemy. What new enemy would you like to see in level 7? Pick your top 2..

• Male (human)

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Female

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Futa

Votes: 29 39.7%
  • Monster (similar to zombie or goblin)

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • Dog

Votes: 33 45.2%

• Total voters

DunkelHeim

Jul 8, 2022
Sounds good level 1 was a bit bare with scenes, but with less biters and slower spawn time 50% fire rate increase may not be necessary.

I replayed the first level and while the biter spawns is a lot of fun for a veteran player for a new player they're definitely overwhelming. I would suggest all the changes you're already making but instead of fire rate add auto reload, I imagine most new players are getting stuck in a corner trying to reload while 2-4 zombies approach.

Last edited:
Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Sounds good level 1 was a bit bare with scenes, but with less biters and slower spawn time 50% fire rate increase may not be necessary.

I replayed the first level and while the biter spawns is a lot of fun for a veteran player for a new player they're definitely overwhelming. I would suggest all the changes you're already making but instead of fire rate add auto reload, I imagine most new players are getting stuck in a corner trying to reload while 2-4 zombies approach.
I want to keep the auto-reload as a 'find' in the future level, otherwise the reload key becomes somewhat useless. I'll space out the zombies enough so that players should be able to handle the enemies with a little practice.

Have you played ? You might like the mercenary mode and upgrades since you seem to enjoy killing zombies. Wish I coulda kept that in the game...

Reactions: Tempering

DunkelHeim

Jul 8, 2022
I want to keep the auto-reload as a 'find' in the future level, otherwise the reload key becomes somewhat useless. I'll space out the zombies enough so that players should be able to handle the enemies with a little practice.

Have you played the alpha version? You might like the mercenary mode and upgrades since you seem to enjoy killing zombies. Wish I coulda kept that in the game...
That's fair, I still prefer manual reload over auto because sometime you're surrounded or you want some distance just for the sake of distance. That alpha version is something! Level 1 was really brutal, not having the dodge or few second immunity from the start is stressful. Mercenary mode is pretty good you might slap it back in after you finished the rest of the levels, maybe add in unlockable outfits or something.

Domino002

Aug 18, 2023
Ich möchte das automatische Neuladen in zukünftigen Levels als „Fundstück“ beibehalten, sonst wird die Neuladetaste einigermaßen unbrauchbar. Ich werde die Zombies so weit verteilen, dass die Spieler mit ein wenig Übung in der Lage sein sollten, mit den Feinden umzugehen.

Hast du die Alpha-Version gespielt ? Der Söldnermodus und die Upgrades könnten Ihnen gefallen, da Ihnen das Töten von Zombies offenbar Spaß macht. Ich wünschte, ich hätte das im Spiel behalten können ...
[/ZITAT]
ICHts a great Game. Only Hanging is missed. How about a level 5 with some Hangingfun?

Reactions: valkaree99

Waaaatta

Oct 3, 2021
I really like Val's comments about the dead girls she founds, and how her thoughts becomes twisted after the first lines :p

I wish there will be more, on other bodies that are not interactable. :devilish:

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
If you will redo level 1, I would love to see evil girl having fun with Val's beheaded body :p
I've been wanting to add an anim like that or change up the game-over CGI, but haven't come up with something that's not just a reversal of what she does to post-shot Monica. Thoughts anyone?

Reactions: Tempering

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
come on! bring n the sex starved rapist zombie girls!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love:
I considered zombie girls using the skins of the current zombies and didn't like the look. I want to make sure each enemy delivers maximum 'h-factor' since I can't have too many in the game. Don't worry though, the enemies I have planned will be appealing...

1693165812252.png

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes