Level 6 has a new female enemy. What new enemy would you like to see in level 7? Pick your top 2..

• Male (human)

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Female

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • Futa

Votes: 29 39.7%
  • Monster (similar to zombie or goblin)

Votes: 23 31.5%
  • Dog

Votes: 33 45.2%

• Total voters

baje74

Nov 1, 2020
zombie girls need to be sexy and scary and they need to be aggressive mindless rapists to be interesting

the whole japanse paint them green and have full blown proper language conversation bullshit should die

least gore no bones and holes just sexy and mindless

Killersha - db0qxoq-a90faf66-e533-4fb9-ac49-301b16c63188.jpg

this one from resident evil 3 and not bullshit japanese painted skin green and called it a fucking day! good looking scary as fuck but still sexy even though small and some gored out tits

Resident Evil 3 2007 Extinction.mp4_snapshot_00.24.52_[2021.02.19_08.57.46].jpg

there are the shy teachers with big tits but now they are zombies and no longer shy!

ぽちゃ - 74261220_p8 - Copy.jpg

zombeer game has some sexy zomb chicks but no sex at all

1280x720.jpg

Reactions: valkaree99

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
okay make her a little hunched over? and dark featureless eyes? can you make it so she has torn cloths instead of the weird metallic bathing suit?
Agreed. Make her have torn clothes similar to the modded model of "ravaged zoey" model from left 4 dead. :D

Reactions: baje74

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
okay make her a little hunched over? and dark featureless eyes? can you make it so she has torn cloths instead of the weird metallic bathing suit?
She's not a zombie, I'm calling her a 'witch' for now but that may change. Regardless, I want to start adding some hot female enemies and hunched over kinda takes from that. I also haven't been able to find any good torn outfits, those that look good and still move well during animations are hard to come by for 3D.

Reactions: Waaaatta

curiousguy01

Aug 16, 2021
Really nice game.. simple, i love the artwork btw, a bit suggestion is maybe add volume slider, and since this is already a gore game maybe add more of it (i read there's hanging in the future, love it) my suggestion is add dismemberment and struggle animation (sorry i know this is not a lot of people cup of tea, but we're here sooo...). ill be sure to check this thread every now and again. keep it up the good work

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Really nice game.. simple, i love the artwork btw, a bit suggestion is maybe add volume slider, and since this is already a gore game maybe add more of it (i read there's hanging in the future, love it) my suggestion is add dismemberment and struggle animation (sorry i know this is not a lot of people cup of tea, but we're here sooo...). ill be sure to check this thread every now and again. keep it up the good work
Thanks, glad you like it. Would be great if you can like the game (1st post in the thread) and leave a review, that helps a lot. You can just copy what you wrote above as your review if you didn't want to write something new. And follow the thread, there will be a new release in a few weeks with a lot of cool new stuff.

I hope to dedicate some time after the next release to things like volume control and keyboard mapping. Dismemberment is something I'd like to do but there are some technical challenges to it that I need to spend some time figuring out. There will be a struggle animation of sorts in the next release. There will be more ways to die and Val's gonna do some killing of her own...

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes