What size arms/shoulder/neck should the new enemy have? See post 1161 for pics.

• Normal

• Thicker

Results are only viewable after voting.

sam_TIO

Sep 2, 2019
Dev update 2023-09-16

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stay tuned, getting close...
When you say that he is not trustworthy I believe you are saying that he could become an enemy, if so that would be great, a human enemy for a change :), but if not that would be good too

but I also agree that the lore is important in this case, a balance between scenes and history

Reactions: valkaree99

WolfTooth

Sep 22, 2023
Fantastic Game!

Regarding the difficulty I don't think it was *overly* hard. There were certain areas that were much challenging than others but I found that most of the levels had certain methods you could use to beat them without any problems.

The only thing I wish there was more of is interaction with some of the background elements - some of the guro displayed in the background is incredibly sexy and I would love to be able to interact with it...

(Side note - the hidden spike trap behind the impaled women in scene 4 is both incredibly smart trap placement and incredibly sexy - especially the first time I triggered it on accident.)

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
It's official, the new release has been uploaded. It takes f95 a bit to post links so you can download from in the meantime. Many thanks as always to the beta testers! FYI to the BT's, I added the following since the beta:

• 2 new trap deaths - impaled chest decap, and impaled mouth decap
  • 2 new CGIs for new trap deaths
  • contaminated zombies on 3 level now glow (white, pink, green)

V0.4.51
Released 2023-09-23

• New storyline and backstory
  • New feature: holding down z (or x or c) rapidly advances through dialogues and anims
  • 6 new H anims - 3 in level 1 , 3 in level 2
  • 2 new trap deaths - impaled chest decap, and impaled mouth decap
  • 2 new CGIs for new trap deaths
  • New background soldiers
  • New background anims
  • Gameplay made easier
    • Val starts with 2 grenades instead of 1
    • Grenade range increased by 100%
    • Pistol rate of fire increased by 50% (from 2/sec to 3/sec)
  • All levels
    • More background items (grass, bushes, artifacts, etc)
    • Dialogue rewritten or adjusted
  • Level 1
    • New layout with missions to complete
    • New characters
    • Easier gameplay
    • All Zombie H anims enabled from the start
    • 3 new anims
  • Level 2
    • New rooms
    • New character
    • 3 new anims
  • Levels 3 and 4 – adjusted per new storyline
  • Cheat codes: typing the name of the level in the title screen still unlocks the level, but does not unlock anims/cgis for the previous levels.

Kublaikhan

Sep 27, 2018
Does someone have a save that starts at this update?

I don't really have the fucking time to go all over again, specially since the dev cannot implement a persistent save feature, or at least with the latest update.

Also, the cheat code where you unlock levels only unlocks the level by itself, it does not unlock the animations too, as in the past updates.

Not gonna spend 6-7h on a fucking game on every update. Canceled my sub last month was a good decision. Fucking devs will go without food 3 months developing a game, but they are unable to provide a working save system

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Does someone have a save that starts at this update?

I don't really have the fucking time to go all over again, specially since the dev cannot implement a persistent save feature, or at least with the latest update.

Also, the cheat code where you unlock levels only unlocks the level by itself, it does not unlock the animations too, as in the past updates.

Not gonna spend 6-7h on a fucking game on every update. Canceled my sub last month was a good decision. Fucking devs will go without food 3 months developing a game, but they are unable to provide a working save system
Lol WTF are you talking about?? I never had a Patreon, so it must be some other dev that you're fucking over. Sorry he's losing such a loyal follower in you.

Kinda tough to build a magical save system that can use old saves when the ENTIRE GAME has changed. But please, show us the way and dev it in your own game. Oh wait, you're not a dev and you've never actually created anything?? Then you may want to hold off, you'll probably just spend a few years busting your ass only to have random people shit on it because they're too lazy to play it.

Sorry you're unhappy with my free game smh...

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes