Level 6 has a new female enemy. What new enemy would you like to see in level 7? Pick your top 2..

• Male (human)

Votes: 17 23.0%
  • Female

Votes: 11 14.9%
  • Futa

Votes: 30 40.5%
  • Monster (similar to zombie or goblin)

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • Dog

Votes: 33 44.6%

• Total voters

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
quite hard to play, i don't think i will get through the phase of backdoor.. may i have a cheat code to unlock them all please? with cherry on top..??
There isn't a code to complete the last level. Where are you stuck? I'm sure someone will offer help...

Reactions: Tempering

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
There you go, hope Val finds some bullets in the next levels maybe downgrade her smg if it's too op.
That was a solid review, thanks very much. NGL I put a lot of thought into the gameplay so I'm pumped to know folks like it for more than the H content.

And thanks to everyone who posted a review recently, there were a bunch of you who stepped up and it really means a lot.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I don't think that SMG is "OP", as the levels which lets ou use it also puts tons of enemies at the player. It is much stronger than the basic weapon, but its' easier to waste ammo if you're too trigger-happy, and, worse, waste ammo pickups if you use them too early. The level feels like some breather, that's for certain, but it's not a bad thing. Also, we only had to test it on enemies who dies from one strike; it would be more reasonable to think about its effectiveness after trying it on harder targets.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Dev update:

It's been great to see all the feedback these last few weeks, I feel like Level 4 hit the mark and my plan is to continue with that approach going forward. I.e., multiple characters, plenty of H content, enemies to not completely dominate the gameplay, side-missions to keep things interesting, secret stuff to find, and a continuation of the storyline. I put together a rough gameplan for level 5 a few weeks back that I think will work well, and I'm looking forward to delivering on that.

However, during final testing before the Level 4 release, I went back and played the game from the beginning to make sure I didn't break anything. And I gotta say I didn't like what I have with Level 1. It was too hard (even for me), arduous AF, not very interesting, and clunky. I can leave it as is, but my concern is new players will try the game, find Level 1 to be crap, and then abandon the game. I'm sure everyone wants a whole new level with new enemies and everything, but it seems wise to make Level 1 better asap, and I think you folks will like the new changes as well.

So the next version will have a new Level 1 and I'm going to try and make it like Level 4. It will include most if not all of what's there, but with the following changes:
- It will be easier: Val will start with 2 grenades and will have a 50% faster rate of fire. There will also be fewer zombies and more time between spawns in certain sections.
- Existing dialogue will be improved: I'll make it a little less 'cheeseball'
- New characters: I plan to add 2 new NPCs
- New animations: I plan to have at least 4 new H anims
- A new side mission
- A new secret or 2

I've begun work on a lot of this and things are moving along well. Given my schedule I'm giving myself until the end of Sep to release the next version but I'm hoping to get it out sooner.

Thoughts on this approach?

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
I see this as a net positive. Even though we won't be getting level 5, with the overhaul of level 1 being so in depth, we're still getting a "new level" in a way with things we haven't seen before. You also can't go wrong with adding more animations. Lookin forward to the next version!

Reactions: valkaree99

cheeded

Apr 28, 2020
Ask and you shall receive. Any content is good content with Val Karee. If lowering the difficulty drives more interest, no qualms there. See no mention of more game overs for lv 1 remake so hoping to see some added but other than that, excited for the update

Feb 11, 2023
Dev update:

It's been great to see all the feedback these last few weeks, I feel like Level 4 hit the mark and my plan is to continue with that approach going forward. I.e., multiple characters, plenty of H content, enemies to not completely dominate the gameplay, side-missions to keep things interesting, secret stuff to find, and a continuation of the storyline. I put together a rough gameplan for level 5 a few weeks back that I think will work well, and I'm looking forward to delivering on that.

However, during final testing before the Level 4 release, I went back and played the game from the beginning to make sure I didn't break anything. And I gotta say I didn't like what I have with Level 1. It was too hard (even for me), arduous AF, not very interesting, and clunky. I can leave it as is, but my concern is new players will try the game, find Level 1 to be crap, and then abandon the game. I'm sure everyone wants a whole new level with new enemies and everything, but it seems wise to make Level 1 better asap, and I think you folks will like the new changes as well.

So the next version will have a new Level 1 and I'm going to try and make it like Level 4. It will include most if not all of what's there, but with the following changes:
- It will be easier: Val will start with 2 grenades and will have a 50% faster rate of fire. There will also be fewer zombies and more time between spawns in certain sections.
- Existing dialogue will be improved: I'll make it a little less 'cheeseball'
- New characters: I plan to add 2 new NPCs
- New animations: I plan to have at least 4 new H anims
- A new side mission
- A new secret or 2

I've begun work on a lot of this and things are moving along well. Given my schedule I'm giving myself until the end of Sep to release the next version but I'm hoping to get it out sooner.

I like cheeseballs.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
How easy/hard was it for you guys to figure out the tree in Level 1? Should I make it easier for new players?

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
I knew it was at the dead medic, but remembering where her body was is a bit too tough IMO
It took me a while to find them too, but honestly, I don't really think that it's something that should be changed. At least, not as a high priority change. It's not really a case of something being too hard, just a case of you and me having shit sense of direction/memory lol

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes