Level 6 has a new female enemy. What new enemy would you like to see in level 7? Pick your top 2..

• Male (human)

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • Female

Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Futa

Votes: 30 39.5%
  • Monster (similar to zombie or goblin)

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Dog

Votes: 34 44.7%

• Total voters

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
I mean this part
Oh, THAT zombie. I thought you meant one from later in the level. In one of the previous rooms, there is a zombie impaled on a spike. After you see the invincible zombie, check the bodies of the dead soldiers nearby in previous rooms and one will give a mention of some soldiers passing by the zombie after having "close encounters" with other zombies. After that, go back to the impaled zombie on the spike and you will be able to interact with it. After that, the invincible zombie will let you walk right by.

Feb 11, 2023
Glad you liked it. It was a lot more fun to dev than the 1st 3 levels and most folks like it, so future levels will be more like Backdoor. That's an interesting trap idea, not against it but would need to think about how to make it work without break the current mechanics. BTW no patreon but thanks anyway, just keep the feedback coming.
well your a smart ass, so no headache for you good sir. no patreon? you sure are an ardent developer, lots of love to you.

Reactions: valkaree99

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018
in fact there are several ideas, a thousand and one possibilities of sixty gore sex and just sex so it is kind of difficult to give ideas, a more extreme idea would be a deeper level in the issue of dismemberment at stake since we already have decapitation
Yeah, like a quadruple amputee scene or something similar would be so cool!

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018
Agreed, Straga's body is a recent development that I would have picked as Val's body if I had it sooner. Maybe Val will look like that in the next game. I doubt Val's body will permanently change in this game but perhaps there will be some anims where parts of her 'grow'.
Muscle girls are the best always!

drgan45

Jun 10, 2023
i cant get the goblin to show up on the last level, i assume i have to do something with crouching but nothing happens, im completely lost and do not know what to do

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
I cant figure out how to get the ingredient from straga. When she agrees to help me, she simply kills me.. Any help people??

IMPAQT

Dec 26, 2018
love the new level. definately a step in the easier direction, easier to play with one hand that way.
Would LOVE to see a gallery for the background girls. they have some delightful loops.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
love the new level. definately a step in the easier direction, easier to play with one hand that way.
Would LOVE to see a gallery for the background girls. they have some delightful loops.
Glad you're liking it, future levels will be more like Backdoor. I do plan to add a gallery for the background anims, but it will be a little while since I need to see what background anims I'm gonna add. Part of the fun of designing the game as I go (vs starting with a fixed plan)...

gamePlayer99_99

Oct 6, 2022
wow i havent played this for months but goddam its getting good. the new level is a lot different than the others in a good way. like the you gotta slog though those to get to the really good stuff.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Return back and say that you failed to get ingredient; you would be told that "ingredient" is already inside you.
Correct me if Im wrong, but aint that the ingredient from the goblin where you get that quote? I mean the soldier that is being hammered by a goblin, that attacks you. I kill it. Maybe thats my miss step?
Any ways, after that she forces me to eat her, and there after refuses to speak to me. If you keep talking to her, then she kills you.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Correct me if Im wrong, but aint that the ingredient from the goblin where you get that quote?
Actually, both of them work this way. With goblin, it's in your ass, with straga, I think it's in your mouth.

Any ways, after that she forces me to eat her, and there after refuses to speak to me. If you keep talking to her, then she kills you.
After doing sex scene with straga, return to the person who sent you on the quest (forgot her name, the blonde in white underwear), she would reveal that ingredient is already with you, and then send you to also find syringe.

Ravnen

Dec 25, 2020
Actually, both of them work this way. With goblin, it's in your ass, with straga, I think it's in your mouth.

After doing sex scene with straga, return to the person who sent you on the quest (forgot her name, the blonde in white underwear), she would reveal that ingredient is already with you, and then send you to also find syringe.
Cheers Ive been running in circles with this thing..

jejesalu2

Aug 14, 2019

but after giving her the syringe and having the futa scene with her, what should be done? or is it the end?

vitadvore

Nov 14, 2018
but after giving her the syringe and having the futa scene with her, what should be done? or is it the end?
That's currently the end. You can activate the blue thing at the start of the level (I think it triggers a scene), but the level then ends; and 5th level isn't done yet.
well actually there's one more thing after the futa

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So what is everyone's favorite animations so far? Used to be the grren zombie for me, but then those hidden ones with the headless girl took the cake. And when the futa "grew a pair" I was all :PogChamp:

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes