Level 6 has a new female enemy. What new enemy would you like to see in level 7? Pick your top 2..

• Male (human)

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • Female

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Futa

Votes: 31 40.3%
  • Monster (similar to zombie or goblin)

Votes: 23 29.9%
  • Dog

Votes: 35 45.5%

• Total voters

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Quick dev update:

Making good progress on the next level, animation count is up to 9 and there are a few background animations as well. Plenty of background soldiers, too. Gameplay will be a little different with some tasks to complete, a new enemy, and a new trap. I'll probably release an initial version without the new CGIs to get feedback while I work on them, and follow that up w/ bug fixes and CGIs. I'm hoping to have something out by end of July, but could be a good bit sooner if life stops throwing me curveballs for a bit.

final-sm.jpg

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Quick dev update:

Making good progress on the next level, animation count is up to 9 and there are a few background animations as well. Plenty of background soldiers, too. Gameplay will be a little different with some tasks to complete, a new enemy, and a new trap. I'll probably release an initial version without the new CGIs to get feedback while I work on them, and follow that up w/ bug fixes and CGIs. I'm hoping to have something out by end of July, but could be a good bit sooner if life stops throwing me curveballs for a bit.

View attachment 2707242
Previews look awesome! Looking forward to it.

Reactions: valkaree99

IMPAQT

Dec 26, 2018
Quick dev update:

View attachment 2707242
Hyped, my guy. crossing my fingers for even more necro animations

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
that would be cool if you get to pick between different different models when you start the game.
That would be the shit but unfortunately it's not possible, it's a sprite game so every single animation with Val would have to be duplicated for each body type. Tons of work and the game files would be massive. I'm considering adding another outfit though.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Life threw me a big ol' curveball last week but I was able to get back to coding. More importantly, I was set on the 9 anims but one thing led to another and I ended up creating 3 more, so there will be 12 new ones for a total of 29 in the next release. Target is still end of July. Gonna need some solid beta testing with this one, lots of new logic and I want to make sure I didn't break anything in the process.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Good progress last week, in fact I added another anim so now it's up to 13 for level 4. And there's a good amount of content since it's not a linear level -- I'm guessing the level will take folks 30-60 mins to complete based on their game skills and whether they read the dialogue. And I already have a strawman plan for level 5, which is key since this is the point when I start stressing about what to do next. Working on the punchlist and hope to have a beta ready in 1-2 weeks. Stay tuned...

SinfulFantasy

Jul 31, 2021
Good progress last week, in fact I added another anim so now it's up to 13 for level 4. And there's a good amount of content since it's not a linear level -- I'm guessing the level will take folks 30-60 mins to complete based on their game skills and whether they read the dialogue. And I already have a strawman plan for level 5, which is key since this is the point when I start stressing about what to do next. Working on the punchlist and hope to have a beta ready in 1-2 weeks. Stay tuned...
Glad to hear that development is going well and lots of content is coming, but the 30-60 minutes to complete one level is worrying considering we reset our progress with every new update. That's going to be really tedious to do over and over if we can't carry our saves over somehow. It has been fine up to this point since the previous levels have been on the shorter side, but if I'm going to have to drop everything for up to an hour and a half or two hours just to get to the new content so I can start testing every time a new update rolls out, I simply won't be able to do it. I have maybe 2-3 hours after I get off work to play or test games, so if that entire window is eaten up by just progressing to the point where I can start testing the new stuff, it'll be a good day or two before I even see the new content, let alone test it, so a means of transferring save data or straight up skipping over old content has become a necessity rather than a luxury at this point.

Perhaps an additional option on the main menu that allows you to select which level you want to jump to. Upon clicking whichever level you want, it automatically unlocks everything from the previous levels (weapon upgrades, animations, gallery entries, etc.). That way, us testers and players who have already played through the game several times over can just jump right to the new stuff.

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Glad to hear that development is going well and lots of content is coming, but the 30-60 minutes to complete one level is worrying considering we reset our progress with every new update. That's going to be really tedious to do over and over if we can't carry our saves over somehow. It has been fine up to this point since the previous levels have been on the shorter side, but if I'm going to have to drop everything for up to an hour and a half or two hours just to get to the new content so I can start testing every time a new update rolls out, I simply won't be able to do it. I have maybe 2-3 hours after I get off work to play or test games, so if that entire window is eaten up by just progressing to the point where I can start testing the new stuff, it'll be a good day or two before I even see the new content, let alone test it, so a means of transferring save data or straight up skipping over old content has become a necessity rather than a luxury at this point.

Perhaps an additional option on the main menu that allows you to select which level you want to jump to. Upon clicking whichever level you want, it automatically unlocks everything from the previous levels (weapon upgrades, animations, gallery entries, etc.). That way, us testers and players who have already played through the game several times over can just jump right to the new stuff.
There will be a cheat code that unlocks the newest level along with content from all previous levels. Those codes have been in there since the level 2 release, just type in the level name in the levels screen to unlock it.

Reactions: Tempering
4.60 star(s) 23 Votes