What size arms/shoulder/neck should the new enemy have? See post 1161 for pics.

• Normal

• Thicker

Results are only viewable after voting.

muhz970

Nov 26, 2019
You are missing the 3 animations that involve a decapitated body. In the red portal, after finishing your "quest" there by going right, continue left
Thanks a lot for your help, but I still didnt find it.
So after collecting the specimen in the red portal I walked everywhere I could but just got to the red portal again that brings me outside

muhz970

Nov 26, 2019
Thanks for the feedback, glad you like the game. If you can like the 1st post and leave a review I'd really appreciate it, it does a lot to hel the game get attention on this site.

Zombie: This empty rectangle is the hitbox for a kick, if it doesn't overlap an enemy it won't be hit. I guess I can make it a little long/closer to the mc, but I don't want it to be too unrealistic. Thoughts?

View attachment 3029972

The zoom thing is a bug, zoom in/out for anims should be disabled in game mode. I'll fix that in an upcoming release. However, you should be able to zoom anims in the anim gallery, is that working for you?

Thanks Tempering for answering your missing anims question, did you find those?
Thank you for your answer!
Will like the first post and write a review.

Yes, zoom works in the gallery.
I see. Your picture makes sense about the hitbox for the kick.

Still missing the anims though

Reactions: valkaree99

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Thanks a lot for your help, but I still didnt find it.
So after collecting the specimen in the red portal I walked everywhere I could but just got to the red portal again that brings me outside
These anims become available after you meet Straga. The first is outside Straga's room, you'll see a tree with a handprint. The other 2 are accessed from the room with the green electricity, go to the left and follow the clues.

Reactions: Tempering

goatjo001

Aug 29, 2023
Ghe
I have the same issue as well. I mean it's just frustrating , like I'll start over at the beginning after all the progressed I made on a 1-hour session.
The game is great but this issue
Thanks all for reporting this. I'm concerned -- this is the first I'm hearing of this issue and all of a sudden from multiple folks. The game uses Chromium (Chrome) under the covers, and I'm worried they changed/broke something in the new release. I'll look into it.

For the OG's on here, would be great if you tried on your end and see if you're getting the same issue.

Thanks
Thanks all for reporting this. I'm concerned -- this is the first I'm hearing of this issue and all of a sudden from multiple folks. The game uses Chromium (Chrome) under the covers, and I'm worried they changed/broke something in the new release. I'll look into it.

For the OG's on here, would be great if you tried on your end and see if you're getting the same issue.

Thanks
Thanks for your quick response . Wish that this issue would be resolved and keep on adding more contents in the future. I love the game especially the guro and the gameplay. But the only thing that kinda irritates me is the bug that I mentioned, I mean I don't mind starting over but it would be nice if I could save the game for later . But despite of that, it's still a great game .

valkaree99

Game Developer
Sep 7, 2022
Ghe

The game is great but this issue

Thanks for your quick response . Wish that this issue would be resolved and keep on adding more contents in the future. I love the game especially the guro and the gameplay. But the only thing that kinda irritates me is the bug that I mentioned, I mean I don't mind starting over but it would be nice if I could save the game for later . But despite of that, it's still a great game .
Yeah it definitely shouldn't be happening, saving is fundamental to the game. I was able to reproduce the issue on my end so hopefully I can identify and fix the issue. Stay tuned for updates.

Thanks for reporting it and glad you're liking the game. If you can like the 1st post and leave a review I'd really appreciate it, it does a lot to help the game get attention on this site.

• Red Heart
Reactions: goatjo001

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ValKaree-0.4.70
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: bad_mofo

goatjo001

Aug 29, 2023
Dev update: I just uploaded a new version. It includes 4 new CGIs, and has a fix that should hopefully addresses this issue.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for fixing the bug, now I can actually saved the game. Tho your download file in the first post is not working (for me ), the download links doesn't redirect to those download sites especially Mega. But thankfully, your download link in your itch.io is working and I download it from there. I think that's all , thanks again .

Ironfoot

Jun 7, 2017
Level 3 and 4 just straight up annoying me I can't play the game for 5 minutes. When there is a gap between spikes the second time the "S" button doesn't register. Plus making them insta death makes them insufferable.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
This is the sort of game that make me wonder about how the tag system revamp might actually hold up. The new list seems to be looking to avoid the unceasing wave of ntr-flavored "discussions," but we need a system that allows for distinguishing more subtypes like graphic violence/guro/necrophilia.

Guro, for example, is defined as "sexual acts involving violence and gore." Problem is there's a big difference between "fucking with gore," where it's central/integral to the act, and "fucking around gore," where there's just a lot of gunk in the scene. Sticking a dick in a gut wound is simple guro and a big nono for me; by contrast, fucking while splattered in blood and/or surrounded by cartoonish amounts of carnage is still well within my tolerable range.

Then there's the problem in reverse, with scenes that involve body parts being skewered just labelled as "hardcore" or something. It's not gory, and it somehow doesn't have a lot of blood--but goddamn, that is still a foreign object going through the dimensions of a human body.

Forutnately, necrophilia is distinguished from "zombie game" and "zombie sex" in the list of planned tags.
I don't mean to sound like I'm ragging on the game, I just got to thinking with the tags. It actually seems really good, although fondling someone impaled on a giant spike is a little... eh.

Deadbody2911

Aug 16, 2021
hi bro great game as always played many version of it but this one i just get a black screen when i launch it and is the sex scene will become like in the playground of the game rather than just in a another screen
sorry for bad english

Tempering

Jan 28, 2018
Thanks for the feedback, glad you like the game. If you can like the 1st post and leave a review I'd really appreciate it, it does a lot to hel the game get attention on this site.

Zombie: This empty rectangle is the hitbox for a kick, if it doesn't overlap an enemy it won't be hit. I guess I can make it a little long/closer to the mc, but I don't want it to be too unrealistic. Thoughts?

View attachment 3029972

The zoom thing is a bug, zoom in/out for anims should be disabled in game mode. I'll fix that in an upcoming release. However, you should be able to zoom anims in the anim gallery, is that working for you?

Thanks Tempering for answering your missing anims question, did you find those?
The kick now is basically a fatality, that can be used to save some bullets. If you want it to be for disengage, the hitbox should be tweaked a bit. Honestly, spamming the fall down key is the best disengage ever, so another one is a bit unneeded.

4.60 star(s) 23 Votes