4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
What's the path through the barracks that you have to sneak through? I've tried all sorts of things and I just keep getting caught.

Also, I've gotten through the whole core story of the game up to where it ends, but i've only unlocked about half the scenes. Is there a walkthrough anywhere?
just dont step on the visual cracks on the floor, its a bit of a maze but its easy enough.

as for the scenes, they are generally pretty easy to trigger, but if you are having particular difficulty with one id recommend searching this thread, most of them are explained at one point or another.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
hmmm there were debug/cheat options in 0.3 weren't there? Are those completely gone now? IIRC, i found the time stop option especially convenient.

Jealco

Mar 25, 2018
New update on Dynamites Patreon.

VWA status update on Patreon.

Climbing on to the roof in the middle of the night ... Hopefully no one looks up :p

I'll be posting another status update in a day or two. Almost all the renders are done, I just want to create another Freja scene. After that I have to put it all together in RPG Maker and we're golden.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Hello ! I'm stuck at the main quest Agent Of the Queen that asks me to investigate about Ramon and the house he rented in Krossavik Commons. I did the church event, i did the mixed bath even, i did a lot of times the tavern event, i did the pee in the well event. I tried to enter in every tent, to open every house's door but nothing... It's like i can't go further in the story.

Could you help me ?

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Hello ! I'm stuck at the main quest Agent Of the Queen that asks me to investigate about Ramon and the house he rented in Krossavik Commons. I did the church event, i did the mixed bath even, i did a lot of times the tavern event, i did the pee in the well event. I tried to enter in every tent, to open every house's door but nothing... It's like i can't go further in the story.

Could you help me ?
I think thats the end of the quest line till the next update.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018

Could you help me ?
It's been a while, but I believe that you can find Ramon's house in the southeast quadrant of KC. You'll search it. Then go to the far southeast corner and talk to the guy there, who'll tell you where Ramion went, and you'll get a quest update. That's the end of the quest, though, for the moment.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
It's been a while, but I believe that you can find Ramon's house in the southeast quadrant of KC. You'll search it. Then go to the far southeast corner and talk to the guy there, who'll tell you where Ramion went, and you'll get a quest update. That's the end of the quest, though, for the moment.
Guess I was wrong. Forgive me, I'm old and senile.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Can't find anything. I did the whole town at every time of the day and nothing.

I'm playing the v0.4 but it's something i downloaded months ago. maybe there is a more recent v0.4 (but it would have been a v0.5 so... i don't know)

Sabot

Dec 9, 2017
New update on Dynamites Patreon.

VWA status update on Patreon.

Climbing on to the roof in the middle of the night ... Hopefully no one looks up :p

I'll be posting another status update in a day or two. Almost all the renders are done, I just want to create another Freja scene. After that I have to put it all together in RPG Maker and we're golden.
Hey Jealco could you add the pictures from the latest post? If so than thanks.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Can't find anything. I did the whole town at every time of the day and nothing.

I'm playing the v0.4 but it's something i downloaded months ago. maybe there is a more recent v0.4 (but it would have been a v0.5 so... i don't know)
There was a 0.4 and a "0.4 complete." Make sure you have the "complete" version.

Reactions: Xaoyu

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Hey cool ! does it add some new side quests or.. ?

I get the last part of the main quest in the Commons and 2 little event with Finn. Not bad

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hey cool ! does it add some new side quests or.. ?

I get the last part of the main quest in the Commons and 2 little event with Finn. Not bad
I think it adds the "naked getaway" scene (though that might have been in the first version of 0.4). Get drunk at the tavern in KC and then walk through the streets in the southeast.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
I think it adds the "naked getaway" scene (though that might have been in the first version of 0.4). Get drunk at the tavern in KC and then walk through the streets in the southeast.
Yes it's the first event with Finn.

Concerning the tavern, i think that would be nice to add a system that increases the mini game's duration by some seconds each time you serve someone without being molested. Like +2 seconds. In an other hrpg (Ariadne) there's a tavern mini games like that in which you get bonus times when you chain the orders without being interrupted.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
I understand what you mean with corruption and you won't be disappointed. Like Big Mountain above said, there are few scenes that Astrid will be forced to do something but those are totally avoidable.
RedDynamite is really good at writing corruption scenes, don't worry.
i wish that Astrid could defend herself in the scene in which she's forced after the dinner. It would have been a great opportunity to gives her some Dominant points

Reactions: lolguest
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes