4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Was this game abandoned? I haven't seen any updates for quite some time.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
just have a look at the patreon page ( link in op page 1)
you can see a lot of posts and teasers :heartcoveredeyes:

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I dont think he "promised" anything as he has already made clear he'd rather put out a good solid update than rush shit for deadlines. So patience, there are plenty of other games on here while we wait for the greatest one on here to get updated. : )
Well I was just wondering if it had been abandoned or not. But apparently its still being worked on. So thats good. But I agree. A solid update is better than a rush job for deadlines. Ubisoft you taking notes? :p

vultron

May 19, 2018
This girl isn't as dumb as a lot of female protagonists I see on here but she's still pretty fucking dense.

vultron

May 19, 2018
And unsurprisingly her magical armor is totally not practical magic or not this shit won't protect you from being stabbed lmao I want that chainmail armor back. lol

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
This girl isn't as dumb as a lot of female protagonists I see on here but she's still pretty fucking dense.
i think naive is a better word

And unsurprisingly her magical armor is totally not practical magic or not this shit won't protect you from being stabbed lmao I want that chainmail armor back. lol
this is always the case with female armor in fantasy

lolguest

May 4, 2017
we can't even compliment the developer without paying in the patreon page. That's too bad
You just have to pay by major updates and not monthly, so it's not nearly as bad as you are saying. If you get the one dollar support, you will probably spend like three dollars on his page by year.

Reactions: HenWen

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
You just have to pay by major updates and not monthly, so it's not nearly as bad as you are saying. If you get the one dollar support, you will probably spend like three dollars on his page by year.
Problem is that i already once wanted to tip a developer but then he didn't release any update for months. (like 5 months and we just get a new version with just one more quest) And it was a 2D game without any render to do or even fighting animations.

Supporting when the game still does not have a lot of content is frustrating imo.

Astrid is a really well made game but i know the limit of the corruption trainer kind of game and it doesn't offer much freedom to the player : you need to reach this amount of this stat to unlock this and you can't access other things until you unlocked it etc... That's quite linear and actually if you don't act as an easy girl as Astrid there is not much to do in the game. You can't make progress with the school, you can't make progress on side quest... you just have the scene where you're forced after the restaurant and the tavern job who still allows you some hentai content without having to act like a slut.

And i don't like the fact that you can be submissive AND dominant AND exhibitionist while still acting naïve and prudish in certain circumstances.

I'd like to choose to make the character either completely slutty or not Naïve but with some self respect or completely Prude and to get special event regarding what path i choose and not being able to be everything at once.

All that to say that i'm not ready to give money for the game at this point 'cause i feel that it will reach a certain limit that won't satisfy what i'm looking for.

Like most of the rpg it's actually more like a novel than a real Rpg

vultron

May 19, 2018
Kinda makes the stealth part difficult when enemies can detect you through walls and around corner. lol

Che2000

Aug 6, 2018
As far as I am concerned I like the game and would like to see the next update... :)

It is much better than most I have played so far.

I prefer to give the guy some encouragement and positive feedback than bitching about any shortcomings which don't seem to mind most players who are willing to put Astrid in stupid situations; as far as some inconsistencies in attitude, it's clearly being worked on and everything is said in the 0.x versionning :)

Need to keep on being patient... That's the difficulty.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Whats wrong with being dominant and submissive and exhibitionist at the same time? I personally know plenty of peeps who are like that. To put it in the most simplest of terms, it would be they are switches who like a bit public play. Why can't Astrid be this way?

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes