4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

NeoVlahos

Jun 17, 2017
I've tried it for 5.1 and 5.2, but still nothing. It's never worked.
with the compressed version(0.5.2) installed start a new game make 3 , 4... saves exit the game go to the www/save directory and change the same saves with the ones you want to play rename them with same number as the save you alredy made .

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
It it very strange. I tried to copy the save files into a new game(the 1gb 5.2 version) at another location and to me it worked fine, so I don't know what to say to help you @

treehugger

Nov 1, 2017
This game is awesome, love the artwork and animations.
Can anyone recommend me some similar games (preferably completed)? Thanks.

Nov 27, 2017
It it very strange. I tried to copy the save files into a new game(the 1gb 5.2 version) at another location and to me it worked fine, so I don't know what to say to help you @
Tis strange, but I have one last idea. Why don't you compress your entire file of the game with those saves and upload it for me to download just like you've done with the saves?

juneba

Jul 12, 2018
Is there any way to change the protaganist's name? I want to play this but i have a family member named Astrid and I really cant get past it lol

Nov 27, 2017
Is there any way to change the protaganist's name? I want to play this but i have a family member named Astrid and I really cant get past it lol
Then you're going to have to commit incest by fucking them and then it'll be no big deal.

Or fuck someone else in real life called Astrid.

Or invest in the patreon and ask them to give the option to change the name.

Hmmmm......

Reactions: orphenex

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
hey......when i met jareth (boyfriend's brother) i lied and did not tell him about his brothers death....after a few days i had a scene with him (dont remember the details)....neway in the walkthrough it says to buy city girl dress to continue jareth story line....but no matter what i do i cant enter his office in the castle....is there an error in the walkthrough or am i missing something??

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
hey......when i met jareth (boyfriend's brother) i lied and did not tell him about his brothers death....after a few days i had a scene with him (dont remember the details)....neway in the walkthrough it says to buy city girl dress to continue jareth story line....but no matter what i do i cant enter his office in the castle....is there an error in the walkthrough or am i missing something??
the city girl dress is needed for one of the two paths with him ( dont know which one)
you either lie or tell the truth but your choice locks the other path

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Yeah, you need the city girl dress for the truth story line.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes