4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
played the game for the first time....loved it...had been putting it off since it was rpgm....but totally worth it........anyway just had don buy the school girl outfit, but cant find it in the options when i ask astrid to change.....ne clue why????

also cant get lust above 60...any help would be appreciated.....
Most likely you have to advance story since lust is capped to 60 until you progress past a certain story event.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
On my first playthrough I wrote a pretty annoyed comment about one particular task of the game. Now I must say that this game is totally up my alley. I even started a new playthrough and it is fun, entertaining and sexy, the MC is just amazing.

With that said I'd like to try some constructive
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT
I still hate any second of the queen quest - the fighting in the sewers is a total waste of time. The sneaking it might be fun for soome - not for me. Please no more of that kind!

Axcel McAver

Sep 2, 2018
Can someone tell me where I can find this book called "Female Orgasm", because I can't seem to find. That or I'm just retarded. Guys please Help.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Can someone tell me where I can find this book called "Female Orgasm", because I can't seem to find. That or I'm just retarded. Guys please Help.
I won't comment on your retardedness... but you can pick up the book the first time you go to the palace to request a meeting with the queen; just explore other rooms and talk to various characters. Hint: books are often found in libraries...

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Enter the queens palace, enter the left room, speak to the guy there, he will ask you to help him find the certain book. Afterwards he'll give it to you.

WickedGrim

Sep 18, 2018
Oh. I get a game crash when Astrid is trying to masturbate late night in bed and is on all fours. Can that be fixed

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes