4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, in this version does she even work as a prostitute? If so, how do you get her into the red light district? Thank you.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
In the gallery of scenes there is her dream and she talks to everyone in the street who will train with Don, but the school is closed and Don does not appear ... any tips? Thank you.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Status Update #22

Hey guys! I think we're overdue for another status update.

So unsurprisingly I'm hard at work producing content for v0.6. Basically at this stage I am still creating/setting up scenes and characters and then waiting for them to render, which unfortunately takes a while. I want to buy a RTX 2080 ti but holy crap they are expensive right now. I think I'm going to wait for prices to level out first. Until then my GTX 1080 is doing work!

Over the last two weeks I've been working on a complex scene that contains multiple animation loops, and touches on a fetish that hasn't been seen in the game yet. It is very different than my previous scenes as far as how it flows, and so it should be somewhat of a unique experience. I just finished the 4th animation (60 frames) after ~22 hours of render time.

Other than that I've been planning a lot of the future content. I've now purchased most of the 3d assets I need for this update, and the next update. I have the next two Knight's Guild quests planned out, I just need to create the scenes, render everything, and get them into the game. I'm going to try and get the second Knight's Guild quest into v0.6, but it depends on how much content I end up adding to the main quest, and how long that will take.
Speaking of the main quest, I'm planning on having 2 new large areas and at least 8 new related scenes. This is in addition to whatever else I put into the update.

The above render is a lighting experiment I did, and is going to be an event image. I wanted to try a god-rays/atmospheric lighting set up and I think it turned out awesome. Anyway I think that is it for now. I'm producing scenes and rendering stuff as fast as I can, but I don't really have a good estimated release time yet. I still have a lot to do. Having said that, the renders are turning out really nice for this update so I think you guys will be pleased :)

As always, thank you so much for the support!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Sounds like another bulky update. That guy is like a model dev on Patreon. I can't wait to see effects of his work

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Technically 6 times: On the roof with that one guy from the bathroom (though thats anal)
How to get there? Do you have to keep punching him in the bathroom? And these other times? what I lose? In the jungle just massage the breasts and blowjob ...

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes