4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Is there any way to increase the time or slow it down to work more as a waitress?
I don't know of any cheat or hack that can do that - but there could be something out there somewhere... [shrug]

I found that turning off the fast walk (options) before going in to the pub (because the option menu is disabled when you are actually in there) made it a little easier to do the mini game... the mini game seems to speed up anyway & having fast walk "on" made the game almost unplayable! LOL!! I was still able to get Astrid drunk enough to get her dance & strip on the table that way. I hope that helps you...

Reactions: Ruodger

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
Dear Don, you're suck as a trainer. Other guys play with the chick with almost no effort (like one guy finger her in public and she begs for it). In my game play, Don's taken over 30 days to finger her and he has to ask for it :D .

Faerie Liquid

Mar 3, 2018
Is this game still active..? I know the last one by this dev got abandoned partway through and the patreon is completely unavailable to non patrons, the only post there is locked and from 2017.

Basically what I'm asking is, is it worth becoming a patron or should i look for another game?

mikshe

Mar 28, 2018
Is this game still active..? I know the last one by this dev got abandoned partway through and the patreon is completely unavailable to non patrons, the only post there is locked and from 2017.

Basically what I'm asking is, is it worth becoming a patron or should i look for another game?
Last content release was in september this year, not 2017. Does it make it worth being a patron? Dunno, kinda subjective.

Faerie Liquid

Mar 3, 2018
Last content release was in september this year, not 2017. Does it make it worth being a patron? Dunno, kinda subjective.
Oh, i see, I'd googled the game after playing it and the first patreon thing that popped up was a single locked post - found the main page now thanks ^^;

Since the patreon is per update maybe it's worthwhile?

Radish Cruton

Nov 14, 2017
It’s the only patreon I subscribe to exactly because it is per major update instead of per month. He doesn’t drag things out just to sucker more money from people.

Reactions: riddikk91

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Oh, i see, I'd googled the game after playing it and the first patreon thing that popped up was a single locked post - found the main page now thanks ^^;

Since the patreon is per update maybe it's worthwhile?
It totally depends on you & if you feel right about supporting the dev to make the game... I support a couple of games but this one is my main one. Not only do I want to see the game progressing & keep playing it, I'm happy to support DRG due to their 'pay per update' process. Personally I trust DRG more than other devs!!

p.s. it also helps that Astrid just pushes ALL my buttons! She's so hot & innocent... I consider corrupting her toward 'slutsville' as an honour!!

Reactions: Big Mountain

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Guys should really go support his patreon!!! Throw a dollar on! Its not monthly its once a MAJOR update, he's so close to working on the game full time guys!!!

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
could anyone possibly post the last couple random renders from his site? This threads lacking in some recent astrid love.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Nice.
Waste of time to do a render of the pixie in clothes though. lol

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes