4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Everytime I try to save the game the file just says "empty" and doesnt actually save??
Also the file gets corrupted whenever i select the options menu?
Delete everything in your save folder and try again.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Delete everything in your save folder and try again.
Ah, it seems i dont have a save folder at all. All that exists in the uncompressed file is the game, and two files for credits. I tried downloading from the other link but it seems theres nothing different there either?

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
Ah, it seems i dont have a save folder at all. All that exists in the uncompressed file is the game, and two files for credits. I tried downloading from the other link but it seems theres nothing different there either?
You should have 3 folders(Locales, Swiftshader, WWW) , and under the WWW folder is the Save folder with all the saves in.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Oh on Mac I think it should be located under ~/Library/Application Support/User Data/Default/<game title>
So I got into the Library but still have difficulty finding the game data itself. There doesnt seem to be a folder under application support called "user data" but there is one called "default". Theres nothing of value in the default folder relative to the game. Could you walk me through this?

PinkBishop

Oct 29, 2017
So I got into the Library but still have difficulty finding the game data itself. There doesnt seem to be a folder under application support called "user data" but there is one called "default". Theres nothing of value in the default folder relative to the game. Could you walk me through this?
I haven't had or used a Mac for about 1-1½ year now, so I wrote it out of what I thought that I could remember from when I last used it, and last played a RPGM game on one. Sorry.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
I haven't had or used a Mac for about 1-1½ year now, so I wrote it out of what I thought that I could remember from when I last used it, and last played a RPGM game on one. Sorry.
Oh lol Thanks for trying to help though lol, guess Ill try to figure something out

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I cannot trigger the anal sewer scene. I intentionally fail combat several times but all it does is showing a blowjob scene.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I cannot trigger the anal sewer scene. I intentionally fail combat several times but all it does is showing a blowjob scene.
To get the anal scene, Astrid can't be wearing any underwear when she 'surrenders' in the sewers... if she is wearing panties, the doctor will only rape her mouth - not her ass!

From what I remember (it's been a while since I played it), the tricky part is to get the shame down far enough to go outside without wearing any underwear. You can do it without cheating but you need to get shame down to at least 78% and Astrid must be fully aroused. I think if you go into the sewers in the late afternoon, that helps reduce the shame a bit more - but I could be wrong! :)

Reactions: Darting run

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I always forgot to ask if there is anything going on with Don's assistant, Carlene I guess. I'm not much into her, but as the game is so great I'd like to find everything that's in it. Does anything happen with her?

And one more suggestion again,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With that said, I am ready for the next update. Or let's say, looking forward impatiently to it.

Reactions: Ut5962 and jenn20

s201

Jun 18, 2017
Oh lol Thanks for trying to help though lol, guess Ill try to figure something out
Just RMB on *.app, then go to the ⁨Valiant Warrior Astrid v0.5.2 Mac⁩ ▸ ⁨Game.app⁩ ▸ ⁨Contents⁩ ▸ ⁨Resources⁩ ▸ ⁨app.nw▸ ⁨save

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
Just RMB on *.app, then go to the ⁨Valiant Warrior Astrid v0.5.2 Mac⁩ ▸ ⁨Game.app⁩ ▸ ⁨Contents⁩ ▸ ⁨Resources⁩ ▸ ⁨app.nw▸ ⁨save
Hold on, whats RMB and *.app? I'm still not used to the Mac UI too much

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes