4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

polednik

May 26, 2018
Hello. Is there any way how to unlock all scenes in the game? I just hit the current endgame content, I can't progress more in the main story, self-defense quests, Freja's quests, Paul's quests or warrior house quests. But I discovered that I missed a lot of scenes and some of them I can't unlock anymore...
And I don't really wanna play the whole game again for it.

Richard Wells

Jun 26, 2017
Hello. Is there any way how to unlock all scenes in the game? I just hit the current endgame content, I can't progress more in the main story, self-defense quests, Freja's quests, Paul's quests or warrior house quests. But I discovered that I missed a lot of scenes and some of them I can't unlock anymore...
And I don't really wanna play the whole game again for it.
I'm going off the quest line with your original partner's brother (He works in the castle) But, unfortunately, no. There's branching quest lines.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
no i dont any error the game doesnt seem to just save i think its because i dont have a save folder but i am not sure
Ok, assuming you're on windows (no idea about mac or linux) try making a save folder. Ther save folder should be here:

\Valiant Warrior Astrid v0.5.1 Win\www\save

Other than that, you should make sure that the game isn't in a protected folder, like windows, programs, or programs(x64). If you're trying to save or edit a file in one of those windows doesn't like it and can stop it from making the file.

And that's basically the limit of my knowledge for rpgm save files.

Reactions: Big Mountain

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Does anyone have the most recent news and/or render?
The last post on his patreon was November 23rd - which was already shared here (that was the render of the "pet pose")... I reckon DRG will post some teasers before the holidays but v0.6 is still going to be late Jan or early Feb for release.

Reactions: Richard Wells

Spermabear

Mar 14, 2018
The last post on his patreon was November 23rd - which was already shared here (that was the render of the "pet pose")... I reckon DRG will post some teasers before the holidays but v0.6 is still going to be late Jan or early Feb for release.
Where can i find it here?

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Someone somewhere enjoys watching it.
I am not going to judge fetishes, but this game is focused on exhibition as a fetish. So far the story does not give any hint on other fetishes (maybe a bit lesbian, all right, fine), and there are more common fetishes (anal, maybe light bdsm, maybe group sex) which seem to me clearly more in character/story so far. Especially thinking of the possibilities if the game would feature reactions of the classmates to the various revealing outfits - with vast opportunities for groping/stripping+sharking+depantsing and so on, accidental exposure (totally missing so far despite all the love put into the different outfits...), public humiliation and embarrassing situations. And so on. So again - why pissing, urination? The only good thing I heard about this stuff was Frank Zappa, "Why does it hurt when I pee" (I got it from the toilet seat/it jumped right up and grabbed my meat).

tombfall

Oct 6, 2016
I am not going to judge fetishes, but this game is focused on exhibition as a fetish. So far the story does not give any hint on other fetishes (maybe a bit lesbian, all right, fine), and there are more common fetishes (anal, maybe light bdsm, maybe group sex) which seem to me clearly more in character/story so far. Especially thinking of the possibilities if the game would feature reactions of the classmates to the various revealing outfits - with vast opportunities for groping/stripping+sharking+depantsing and so on, accidental exposure (totally missing so far despite all the love put into the different outfits...), public humiliation and embarrassing situations. And so on. So again - why pissing, urination? The only good thing I heard about this stuff was Frank Zappa, "Why does it hurt when I pee" (I got it from the toilet seat/it jumped right up and grabbed my meat).
If used properly, pissing/urination can be used to humiliate and show how powerless someone is in a given situation, and if they do so willingly, it show how corrupted/slutty they have become.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
If used properly, pissing/urination can be used to humiliate and show how powerless someone is in a given situation, and if they do so willingly, it show how corrupted/slutty they have become.
Well, maybe. From an european view, I don't know. I remember some 30 years ago some us guy was totally shaken that we were taking a piss at night on some public street. We didn't mean to be bold, we were just taking a piss after a couple of beers, and of course it wasn't meant to disturb anyone walking in on us. IDK, pissing, it just happens. The erotic part of it is totally out of grasp to me. I really hope VWAstrid stays away from those fetishes, it was really nice, smoth and fun so far. I mean, it's really not main stream at all, and those who like exhibitionism/forced-accidental-nudity stuff are not naturally bonding with urination/scat stuff. To tell the truth I find them both rather disgusting, without judging those who are into it. I just don't get the sexual point of it.

AND I WANT ASTRID TO STAY a reluctant EXHIBITIONIST, HEDONIST, DARING ADVENTURER and Sweety.

Reactions: Armelle69
Jan 21, 2018
Well, maybe. From an european view, I don't know. I remember some 30 years ago some us guy was totally shaken that we were taking a piss at night on some public street. We didn't mean to be bold, we were just taking a piss after a couple of beers, and of course it wasn't meant to disturb anyone walking in on us. IDK, pissing, it just happens. The erotic part of it is totally out of grasp to me. I really hope VWAstrid stays away from those fetishes, it was really nice, smoth and fun so far. I mean, it's really not main stream at all, and those who like exhibitionism/forced-accidental-nudity stuff are not naturally bonding with urination/scat stuff. To tell the truth I find them both rather disgusting, without judging those who are into it. I just don't get the sexual point of it.

AND I WANT ASTRID TO STAY a reluctant EXHIBITIONIST, HEDONIST, DARING ADVENTURER and Sweety.
You will have a hard time convincing people, since

- it is a game about humiliation and there are few things more humiliating than wetting yourself as an adult
but more importantly:
- the fetish is literally already in the game and you are too late. Mage quest one.

Edit:
And peeing in well scenes. And pee in underwear scene. And pee naked scene. Overall there are already 5 scenes in the game.

Reactions: Bakkalon

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
You might be right, but then again these are no mayor scenes and they are totally avoidable (I missed them on purpose). It's nothing major. But the DEV decide where to...

And nipple piercings... true... oh, no...

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes