4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Hold on, whats RMB and *.app? I'm still not used to the Mac UI too much
1) right-click (or, if you prefer, Control-click) on the Game application: in the contextual menu that appears, select Show Packet's Content
2) Navigate Contents > Resources > app.nw > save

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
1) right-click (or, if you prefer, Control-click) on the Game application: in the contextual menu that appears, select Show Packet's Content
2) Navigate Contents > Resources > app.nw > save
So I've done as you said but theres no save folder i only have this

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This is why it's better to wait for a game to be finished before starting. Not that I do, but it IS better.

Reactions: jenn20

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
This is why it's better to wait for a game to be finished before starting. Not that I do, but it IS better.
Especially when the updates are three months apart. Granted the creator has always been upfront about the wait times, but it doesn't make the waiting any easier.

Reactions: jenn20 and RustyV

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
I have some questions !
How can I meet LMittle Paul ? And enter the pub ! It seems this is the only way to lower the sham beyond 78%

Botinkoff

Jan 20, 2018
Can someone help me? I have a text problem in game. Text blinking and not showing. All text - in dialogues, menu.
Im guessing this is rpgmaker problem. Some other rgpm games i play showing same problem.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
my save doesnt work anyone know how to fix it?
Did you get some kind of error with it? If so knowing the error might help.
Did you download a new version and only copy over the individual save file? You have to either make a new save in that slot then copy it over or copy over the entire save folder.

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes