4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
If you deleted all the questions like this one, then this thread would probably only be 10 pages long, instead of 78.
I know, right? sigh...

samshah - there is no change on when the next update is coming... it is STILL around the end of January!!

Jan 21, 2018
If you deleted all the questions like this one, then this thread would probably only be 10 pages long, instead of 78.

I know, right? sigh...

samshah - there is no change on when the next update is coming... it is STILL around the end of January!!
"Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet?"

"I swear to god, if one more person asks for a release date I will revert the game to v0.4"

Anyway, on the topic: the scene is really hot and I would love some petplay stuff. On the positive side for the "vanilla" crowd: those are not nipple piercings, just nipple clamps.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
That and "is this game abandoned?" posts

those are not nipple piercings, just nipple clamps.
assuming thats correct (and i hope it is) I can rest easy knowing my astrid hasnt ruined her nipples with piercings.

Glebb92

Dec 4, 2018
I've played a good amount of adult female protagonist RPGM's on here and I've gotta say, this one is quite polished. *thumbs up*

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
That and "is this game abandoned?" posts
Well I wished we had some news from the dev. Been a month since we had a post :( Not even a Xmas special like last year :(
We used to have news, or at least a random render, every 2 weeks. Radio silence since a month. Did the dev said anything?

kendo123

Apr 8, 2018
I really like games like "Valiant Warrior Astrid" and "A New Dawn". Are there some other games like these two?
Well made RPG, Animations, but no Hentai

torroan

Nov 8, 2017
i wonder what will be next. will the school be down ,,, more quest ,, more outfits, more freya maybe we can go to the red light district.. what u all think?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
is it dead again just like valentina story i hope not i hope he finish but i doubt it more then 2months nothing heard from him

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
is it dead again just like valentina story i hope not i hope he finish but i doubt it more then 2months nothing heard from him
I'd give it a bit of time yet, the end of a university semester is a bitch, though I'm personally biased on how patient I am (having waited years for updates and news for game mods back in the day).

Reactions: doob420

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Looking at comments I noticed people don't like the school part, why is that?
I think the school pulls you out of the universe. It is too much like other trainer games, whereas the non-school parts are a sexy adventure. I agree with them - I don't like the school part either. The rest is great though.

Reactions: ronn264

doob420

Jul 23, 2017
I think the school pulls you out of the universe. It is too much like other trainer games, whereas the non-school parts are a sexy adventure. I agree with them - I don't like the school part either. The rest is great though.
Your description is nail on the head in my opinion. I feel like I had to do a trainer game just to continue with the excellent Astrid game. I guess you could cheat the stats instead.

The trainer game isn't bad, it is just out of place I think.

Reactions: Blayo

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I must say though, I don't want to be negative, because the school thing is the only thing that doesn't quite fit in this game. The rest is superb. The renders are fantastic, the plot is excellent and the characters sympathetic (something which is missing in 90% of erotic games). In fact, this is still one of my favourite games on here, despite the school and the slow update cycle.

Reactions: junkanon and Blayo
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes