4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Yeah, but that's just some pervy voyeur . . . like all of us here on F95. ;) Astrid has nothing to worry about . . . unless the water is magical and causes her vag to go Lincoln Tunnel, or her ass to go baboon.
Nah. He's going to jump her in about two seconds, and her hammer is just barely out of reach.

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
FanArt:
Legs together at last... :giggle:

View attachment 1290965
thank you these. they are truly awesome and keep such a great character alive. My mind tries to place where these pictures would fit into the story. For me I always wanted an astrid that was becoming very lustful and still gave in to those public impulses, but didnt go around fucking everyone. So this pic to me seems like after a day full of hero'ing right before getting turned on by her own body.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
really? that was honestly one of my favorite parts of this one, to see her current state and exactly what she was wearing. I kinda wish more games did that.
It can be really annoying for it to always be up depending on the game, and how it's handled. There's a fair number of (mostly japanese) rpgmaker games with this feature, and some of them force the character to appear on screen even when it blocks your view of important parts of the map. It's been to long since I played this, so I don;t recall any specific issues here, but to each their own (though I tend to like the picture up too).

4.60 star(s) 29 Votes