3.50 star(s) 12 Votes

CrazyMega01

Sep 26, 2022
To be honest, for their first time making a game, it sure looks very promising.
Could it be better? Probably. But, right now? I think it's good enough-as long creator listens to feedback and fixes whatever users find out buggy, not "exciting" or simply too tedious to play with.

In another note, there's been an updated version a few days ago ( ), maybe this thread could be updated with it as well? :unsure:
no since 0.13 paid version is the 0.2 public version also public doesn't have access to gallery

Last edited:

egikmaniac

Aug 15, 2019
The art is great. The escape system fucking sucks.
I liked escape system though. A little more challenging instead of simple widely used "mash button" system. It's like a rythm game and it's cool that different enemies have different rhytms. Maybe it would be great to add setting with "classic" escape system so players can choose which one they want.

egikmaniac

Aug 15, 2019
WTF is this control scheme its fucking horrible wasd to move but any V to attack and C to dodge? the fuck. The escape mechanic is sucks too timing the V to escape is fun an all but when 80% it doesn't work. The animation are fine but i've only played 5 min with these awful controls.
I found that attacking from larger distance and jumping back after that works great with every enemy besides archers. So battle system now based on distance and timing. If you're too late to attack you'll recieve damage. Pretty neat system in my opinion. I definitely agree with you that key rebinding is needed though.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Any cheats for the game?
And here's a CHEAT mod 4 the game V0.13 (May not work on newer versions when they get released). :3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Escuro

Dec 11, 2019
Cool start but you have GOTTA change the escape mini-game. It's already seriously punishing how much health you lose, especially from the human scenes, but frame perfect rhythm game shit outta nowhere in an H platformer is out of place and really frustrating.

9/10 times its better to just wait and restart the level. Escaping is not worth it. If you want to keep the minigame the way it is, you gotta give it proper leeway so you don't have to hit the button literally perfectly, AND you gotta reduce the health you lose. Or make it significantly easier to get health back. Weirdly punishing for a game of its type.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Cool start but you have GOTTA change the escape mini-game. It's already seriously punishing how much health you lose, especially from the human scenes, but frame perfect rhythm game shit outta nowhere in an H platformer is out of place and really frustrating.

9/10 times its better to just wait and restart the level. Escaping is not worth it. If you want to keep the minigame the way it is, you gotta give it proper leeway so you don't have to hit the button literally perfectly, AND you gotta reduce the health you lose. Or make it significantly easier to get health back. Weirdly punishing for a game of its type.
I did see dat 2, although the escape is tied to each rod thrust of the enemy. >:/
And IDK how 2 separate dat, although I could make it do less escape bar decrease, honestly U have 2 time the press of V key when the enemy thrust its rod into you. >w>
Dats why I did the [F2] cheat key dat way U press F2 then press [V] will insta escape you. :3

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
is this one of those threads where the download in the OP is super outdated or is it the latest demo?

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
There's a few links in the #1 page of dis post, I went 2 Patreon and got confused. X3
In patreon latest demo 0.2 is out although no update for the patreon one dats still on 0.13. >w>

Reactions: derakino999

CrazyMega01

Sep 26, 2022
is this one of those threads where the download in the OP is super outdated or is it the latest demo?
There's a few links in the #1 page of dis post, I went 2 Patreon and got confused. X3
In patreon latest demo 0.2 is out although no update for the patreon one dats still on 0.13. >w>
guys the 0.2 version is the public version , and it doesn't have the stuff that the 0.13 (paid version) has

I know it's very confusing but bear with me I'll post if there's an update

Reactions: derakino999

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
thanks i get it now yea it's fairly often the case that an older paid demo has more content than a newer free demo

Nildzre

Mar 30, 2018
It's not enough that i have to button mash to escape i have to mash fucking V and not even just mashing but mashing on the exact milisecond the icon flashes or i achieve nothing.

That shit needs to be reworked or cut, it's not only awkward but just straight up sucks.

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
Instant nope, who maps attack to V and dash to C? impossible to play even using arrow keys as V+C are too close to spacebar.

Art style seems cool, but no remap + shitty keymap = unplayable. Literally just map attack to mouse key... why are platformer developers so estranged from this?

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Instant nope, who maps attack to V and dash to C? impossible to play even using arrow keys as V+C are too close to spacebar.

Art style seems cool, but no remap + shitty keymap = unplayable. Literally just map attack to mouse key... why are platformer developers so estranged from this?
Some people like playing with one hand (for a very specific reason), so a mouse key would be even worse. Especially if you have a mouse that's known for having double clicking issues, any game that has attack moves on the mouse just shortens your mouse life span.

All the game needs is bindable hotkeys, there I fixed your comment for you

Reactions: sadge0

PDCurator

Sep 1, 2023
Some people like playing with one hand (for a very specific reason), so a mouse key would be even worse. Especially if you have a mouse that's known for having double clicking issues, any game that has attack moves on the mouse just shortens your mouse life span.

All the game needs is bindable hotkeys, there I fixed your comment for you
Thanks for "fixing" my comment!

Willy99

Jul 12, 2017
Hope he keeps working on it, seen to many abandoned games. Escape system is great, good challenge for eroge fans who have been around for a long time, very rare to see advanced escape mechanics. Easier escape system would probably be easy to put in but if not, well, you saw the rape tag.

Reactions: anon241
3.50 star(s) 12 Votes