BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
this game was in my top 5 to keep a eye one, until that last Scene (in this update), was not my kind of thing so I SKIP this one HARDD..........

Reactions: Warhawk1

Warhawk1

Apr 30, 2019
Even after the shit that happend last update I decided to give it another go..shouldn't have..good renders and animations tho

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
I kinda liked the game and story at the beginning, but I have to say the last chapter was just...no I do not want to flame. Too bad game had some good moments. Thankfully enough good games out there ^^ Story got too messed up the last 2 updates.

Reactions: Warhawk1

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Ummm, this game ends at chapter 2? right after Miley got probed by the alien? I downloaded the crunched version.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
I have to admit, I find this story really interesting, it may be way too dark for some folks here, but I guess I long for plots like these, uncensored imagination where things start to unravel gradually. I early await the release of the next chapter.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Does this have different paths or something why did she hang herself this is bullshit I just met her gave her my # then she hangs herself
Not gonna spoil this for you, but you need to continue the game lol. To understand why she had to do that ;)

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
So we don't get to deflower Miley *sigh*. Looks like every girl will be touched by some guy or something, which is ok (just like real life) but really wanted to have that untouched flower in the middle of the flowerfield :(.

Reactions: magus448

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Based on these comments has he shit the bed? The jarring suicide from last episode should've been a warning lol

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
That's chapter 3 actually, ch-3 is quite short.
LOL Okay, I guess that explains it. Hey if you don't mind please fix the end screen stating that it was the end of chapter 3 rather than chapter 2 so that keeps the order correct and me less confused :p. All in all I say it again, your game is really interesting and I actually look forward to more updates on it. I like the dark plot and they way you manage it is really good. Please do not change the way you think! That is my only request for you :D

Reactions: yihman1 and Nikois

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
LOL Okay, I guess that explains it. Hey if you don't mind please fix the end screen stating that it was the end of chapter 3 rather than chapter 2 so that keeps the order correct and me less confused :p. All in all I say it again, your game is really interesting and I actually look forward to more updates on it. I like the dark plot and they way you manage it is really good. Please do not change the way you think! That is my only request for you :D
It is all fine for me here. Did you download the crunched version? Maybe the problem is with the crunched version.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: blademaster89

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hey Guys .
Small confusion about this version.
I have downloaded the latest Chapter 3 and after playing the end of the version , it shows "End Of Chapter 2" .
Does this Chapter 3 or Chapter 2 ?!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
LOL Okay, I guess that explains it. Hey if you don't mind please fix the end screen stating that it was the end of chapter 3 rather than chapter 2 so that keeps the order correct and me less confused :p.
It is all fine for me here. Did you download the crunched version? Maybe the problem is with the crunched version.
Yes I downloaded the crunched version. I will download the full version now.
Hey Guys .
Small confusion about this version.
I have downloaded the latest Chapter 3 and after playing the end of the version , it shows "End Of Chapter 2" .
Does this Chapter 3 or Chapter 2 ?!
Really sorry for that gamebreaking confusing bug guys.
I switched end screens (endversion.jpeg) obviously when manipulating the compressed version.
A fix with a proper endversion.jpeg ("chapter III end screen") will be posted shortly as an attachment to that crunched version.
edit. done

Last edited:

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Really sorry for that gamebreaking confusing bug guys.
I switched end screens (endversion.jpeg) obviously when manipulating the compressed version.
A fix with a proper endversion.jpeg ("chapter III end screen") will be posted shortly as an attachment to that crunched version.
Hehehe, thanks boss! Please do that :D

Reactions: Abhai

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Well that was very short and brief. It then took a sharp diversion into a very unexpected alien unknown.

I’m really not sure what to make of Vengeance anymore, but the actress Milf from ‘Where the Heart Is’ still draws me in (No pun intended).:) :coffee:

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes