Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
oh come really? does not make the more one update what longer 5min? slowly it gets really ridiculous honestly and then in the game every girl gets fucked by other uses and so on and the mc ?? Does not it mean that the game is not "Vengeance"?

when does the ding blow on ??? can you save girls at all? or is each finished first? is really annoying..... is the next update as short ??? I mean only because even shorter is hardly possible or will it FINALLY once again give an update what the name deserves?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I really liked how this game started out. The renders were great, and the story was very interesting. The characters developed nicely, and it had good pacing... When this game was in chapter 1 I truly enjoyed the start of this game, and I was looking forward to how the plot moved forward. I was rather intrigued.

I checked this out when it was chapter 1, but then decided I'm going to skip chapter 2 when that comes out and play chapters 1, 2, and 3 over again when chapter 3 comes out so that I can get more of this game in a sitting.

Sadly the next two chapters were a great disappointment for me.

I can easily forgive the missing image errors, and a bug here and there, and getting to bone the aunt even if you pick all of the reluctant choices. That sort of thing can be fixed in a day. I know so from experience. It's not a huge issue and the bugs could be fixed easily enough to make things more smooth.

The thing that ground my gears was these new sci-fi elements added. I'm not saying I dislike the sci-fi genre. I watch Star Trek, enjoy Star Wars too, I enjoyed the Matrix, Jurrasic Park, and Avatar... Sci-fi is a genre I enjoy. I am the last person to knock sci-fi. I love sci-fi.

When you go from a serious work of art about a real-life issue such as human trafficking and revenge... Then you mix in sci-fi elements out of the blue it does not mix well, or at least it has not mixed well thus far. I am not sure if it is possible to mix these two things well.

Imagine I am presented with a nice tasty steak. Then the chef says, "Here I'm going to put some whip cream and chocolate sprinkles on top of it." What are you doing dude no!? What the fuck those things do not go well together! If I was having an ice cream I would have loved that idea, but is a steak and not an ice cream...

Anyhow, good luck to the creator.

I would not object if the creator decided to redo chapter 3 and remove all sci-fi elements replacing it with more "gritty realism" (or retcon it so that all the sci-fi bullshit was just a dream...) However, it is there game to make as they please.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Ch. 1 was so serious. Ch. 2 fitted in well. I liked the aunt and she is one of the best milf models and has appeared in many games. I cant get serious about the alien. Is Miley going to become a vengeful angel? It seems a bit weak and simple. I dont know but I will follow it just for Miley and Kendra.:unsure:

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
OK wtf is whit that story i played houndreds of eroge watched almost a nine houndred animes and god knows how many hentais and NEVER i seen a story soo damn wired

Last edited:

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
The last chapter ruined the entire flow of the game. How do you go from having a serious tone / serious message in a game like this then totally whip out an Uno reverse card and throw random sci-fi into it. I dont even know at this point.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

giroform13

Aug 12, 2016
i usually don't comment about wether i like the game or not, but shit, this one is fucking rough lol
i wish i could get my 30 minutes back

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Cant remember sorry. There was one game thread that did name her. Could have been 'different summer' but I could not find it directly.
I've been searching here and there but failed .. gonna search again but thanks..

Nikois so much criticism , yes but you thought it could have gave the game a new perspective and uniqueness... IDK if you'll go with the path or undo it but one is thing is sure from now the game will be better and better

Reactions: Nikois
3.20 star(s) 15 Votes