Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Was nice to have that sigh of relief for like a few scenes Only for that Grey creature to invade Miley this poor girl can't catch a break :(

Nikois

:()
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2018
What choices do we get?
Are we deciding if Maximus fights the lions ? Whether he faces the legions alone?
Do we get to throw in an axe or some mace in the arena to spice things up?
Will the crowds love and adorn us for all this blood shed?
Game On!
That english is way to advance for me to understand :confused:
:LOL:

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Oof. I liked it very much with the last chapter but now this alien or whatever the hell that is, is making it a terrible story to me.
Should've been us that deflowers her as well.

Gonna drop this, good luck.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Using the incest patch from chapter 2 does not work with chapter 3. It doesn't matter whether an old save is used or the game is restarted. In both cases the end of chapter 2 is presented as the end of chapter 3, meaning chapter 3 does not happen.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I really liked this game from the beginning but appears to have jumped the shark and delving into metaphysical BS like that major disappointment Dual Family!:confused:

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
well THAT was an advert break, when does the chapter arrive?
its certainly something different but so far I am more likely to forget it when I go to sleep.
possibly a lapse in judgement to release something this short after a project has started as its 'lack of' is the bigger impression.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Well, this is a glorious mess. The story is all over the place, the mood is all over the place and the whole thing just seems absolutely mental. Along with the struggling English dialogue and the bad action movie plot this is a mess to read.

The sound is pretty good though.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
last update made me nervous to continue for this update... and based on comments. girl gets raped by alien? idk i think this game too much for me lol

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Alright, the Incest patches seem to work fine again. Lines of code were added in the original scripts so I had to adjust both patch files after some trial and error stuff, the only downside is that a new game should be started to continue the game with Chapter 3 (My old save would give a error when loading it with the adjusted patches.)

You can find the updated IC patches here: https://f95zone.to/threads/vengeance-ch-3-nikois.18248/page-19#post-2390469
I went and added those to the game for chapter 3 and it still gave me an error
Ah I see, a new game is required. Sad days

gamezzz

Nov 3, 2017
View attachment 406341

Overview:
In Vengeance, you play as a male protagonist. You come back to your homeland USA from Hong Kong for peace and good fortune but due to unfortunate circumstances, you come to discover that something is deeply wrong with your Mom's friend and things around her. Danger is close by.​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-26
Release Date: 2019-11-22
Developer: Nikois
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -
Others:COMPRESSED*

Patches: *

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks Jack Raven for the links.

View attachment 266568 View attachment 266569 View attachment 266570 View attachment 266571 View attachment 151146 View attachment 238263
Love the intro music!!

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 15 Votes