3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
the body shapes look amazing. Gerti especially, those boobs are great. Interesting storyline, hopefully it can be told in a game type of way. The animations are a nice touch. Tho I am curious, and have looked several times....where is gerti in the bike scene from the survey?
Don't blame it on yourself. Gerti is overlooked all the time. But, since you apparenly are a fan, did you notice Astrid?

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
I don’t know if you have actually played the game, but I have tried to make it absolutely clear that the object of the scientists research will be male humans. They know pretty much all there is to know about females.
I love the ambiguity here :unsure:... Do the scientists know all about females or do the males know all about females? ;) (If it's the males, I bet they lie about other things, too! :sneaky:)

(And I really like the game! (y))

e-d

Reactions: Rico Caramba

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
* NTR! NTR! NTR! I keed, I keed. Nice to have the dev come ut and explain it before much of anything starts though.

* So Ingrid's musings abut aliens wasn't so far off, eh?

* A Mork and Mindy reference. Cute.

* I'm not sure how I feel about all of the jumping around of scene. On the one hand, it makes for some unique viewpoints. On the other it's a little disorienting.

So, not a whole lot happens here. As a plus, this isn't an overdone game concept. I like the general idea and the attempts at humor. I'm also okay with the women actually acting like adult women.

That being said, something about this game just seems...off. I like the idea of the aliens replacing the girls, but at the same time I wish we'd gotten to know the girls better before hte transformation, as I think the contrast in peronsalities and mores will play better in the future.

I think it's okay; I'm curious to see what comes next.

ElPerLove

Apr 11, 2018
Don't let the criticism get the better of you, Just doing what your doing and you should turn out something Great
Idea's and Roads have twists and turns, just focus and you'll find the end eventually ;)
Agreed. While I'm going to give this game a miss because of what appears to be unavoidable hetero content, what is far more disappointing than a game that doesn't cater to a user's specific tastes, are games that go unfinished because the creator just lost interest in making the game.

All too often, it seems that that comes about because a creator stopped making a game that they wanted to make in favor of trying to please a specific segment of their players.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Agreed. While I'm going to give this game a miss because of what appears to be unavoidable hetero content, what is far more disappointing than a game that doesn't cater to a user's specific tastes, are games that go unfinished because the creator just lost interest in making the game.

All too often, it seems that that comes about because a creator stopped making a game that they wanted to make in favor of trying to please a specific segment of their players.
In the first place, I want to make a game that I like. I know I can't please everyone, and that is not what I want to do. I only hope some of you like it too.

About lesbian comtent: I understand it is confusing, because atm a lesbian scene is the only sexual content in the game. But, since I am a man, not a woman, let alone a lesbian, making a 100% lesbian game would be something that would always feel off to me. I won't do that. Still, there will be more lesbian content in the future, because it feels natural within the story I want to tell. That is the kind of intimacy the aliens know and what they are comfortable with. However, they have come to discover and explore new frontiers. You all should know that.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.2.2 Compressed :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway. Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Last edited:

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Thanks for the effort. I’m interested to know if it works too. Since I don’t own any Android device, this is unknown territory to me.

Last edited:

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Visually this is a very interesting story, but for my taste there are to much characters for the first part and to little lesbo-action. :)

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Its been a week now since I published the prologue to Venus Attracts. Thank you so much for the interest and the kind words. If you like my game, please spread the word. If you don't like it.... please don't :) .

I'm working hard on the second episode. If all goes well, it will be published in februari. The girls will meet their agent on the ground and Nat will start her research.... sort of.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
So far, working on the second episode goes well. The current count is about 200 renders and movie files. That's still less than half the number of files I needed for the prologue, but I will try to keep it a bit shorter this time. The prologue was about trying all sorts of things for the first time, in the second episode I will try to improve my skills.

You will get a look at the place where Nat is living. It's a students' house, so saying it's messy is a bit of an understatement.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Still working on episode 2. The count is 280 renders, some of which are part of animations, and 5 movie files. I am not too pleased with one particular scene yet, so I am going to give that one some TLC.

I don's want to spoil too much, so I am not going to post anything more from episode 2 before it is finished. Hovever, I did make a few pics to fill the black gap when Natalie was searching for the escaped rat in the lab in episode 1.

Last edited:

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Just a short message to let you all know that the planned release date of episode 2 is monday, februari 17. It is almost ready, but one of the animations needs some additional work. Due to private appointments next week, I won't be able to publish anything until and during the next weekend, so the release will be after that.

So far: Ep 2: 280 images, 7 animations. So it's a little bit smaller than episode 1, but episode 1 was rather big, certainly for a first release.

Edit: It may look like I haven't made any new renders last week. That's not the case at all, since I have redone quite a few of them. Some pics were replaced by entirely new pics because the old ones simply didn't do what I wanted them to do. I am learning a lot while doing this.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes