3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
if all i can do is watch then is a KN,which sucks... i hate KNs.
Thanks, this is spot on. Maybe, so far, it is a bit like a kinetic novel. I don't hate KN's, but that is not what Venus Attracts is supposed to be. I am working towards an end where the choices you made and the answers you gave in the survey's do matter.
I'll keep this in mind for episode 4 and try and introduce some more choices. It will never be a sandbox game, though.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
IBTC heaven...my gosh..the wee nubbins flourish in the weird AF little gem..cool beans..able to avoid seeing any peen's in my teeny titty princesses..yumyum...love the art..the writing is insane...and i'm a hustletown fan also..mickeydoo is one of our favs in my discord :p so liked seeing the cameos and such...Maeve is my #3 Shannon is love Shannon is life...unleashed #1 game of my 5-6 #1 games ...i'm rambling..this is a spiffy swell keen neato game.
412018_ThunderRob_approved.jpg

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
The snore loop doesn't get muted even when I have all shut off in preferences gah
With a little help I have found the culprit. I turned out that Natalie was snoring in a movie, and movies use a separate audio channel. In the next update you will be able to mute this channel as well in the preferences menu. Thanks for your input.

Reactions: jakhmonument

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hi everyone. Just a short message to you all that work on Venus Attracts continues. At the moment I have finished about 60-70% of the renders for episode 4. I need to do some more coding and writing though.

Meanwhile, Nat is doing an interview in the bathroom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: UncleVT

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hi everybody,

How do characters in an adult computer game cope during the corona crisis? Do they practice social distancing? Do they stay in isolation? Of course they don’t. Being digital creatures, they rely on their antivirus programs. They don’t need to meet their friends on Zoom or Hangouts.
As a developer, the crisis is causing me to face a dilemma. I hope you are aware of the fact that Natalie is doing a Masters in medical science. Story wise, there is a reason for that. Mild spoiler: one of the main storylines I have had in mind since the moment I started writing Venus Attracts, involves the outbreak of, or rather the finding of a cure for, a widespread, contagious disease. But it should all be light-hearted. Now I am really having second thoughts about this. For the moment I am pushing this story a bit forward, hoping the circumstances will be better in a few months time.
In the meantime I am making progress on episode 4, but I am not as far as I hoped I would be. I am still aiming at releasing it on April 20, but I am having a bit of trouble rewriting parts of the story. Therefore I am afraid it might be a few days later. I hope you don’t mind.
Keep safe and keep healthy!

c4natvideo08special.png

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Venus Attracts [v0.4.0] [Caramba Games] (715 MB)
208 MB zip unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
The description of the game on the first page is very confusing. Maybe it could be expanded to include the text that appears at the beginning of the game. The player learns things before downloading that way.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes