3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Hello all. I am the developer of Venus attracts. I'd love to get some feedback. If you have played the game and liked it, please tell me. If you didn't like it, please tell me why. It's my first attempt to create a game and I'm trying to learn as much as possible.

Aug 17, 2019
Hello all. I am the developer of Venus attracts. I'd love to get some feedback. If you have played the game and liked it, please tell me. If you didn't like it, please tell me why. It's my first attempt to create a game and I'm trying to learn as much as possible.
it would benefit you to make a discord server. Just a Suggestion.

Reactions: Rico Caramba

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
If you want, you can discuss Venus attracts on my discord channel:

UncleVT, could you put it on the OP?

Reactions: UncleVT

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Thought I recognized the name and the whole Hustle Town cameo Mikayla especially which was great btw. Very impressed with your first attempt your game has a lot of promise and can't wait to see more good luck with it all. (y)

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
I'm loving this. A breath of fresh air. Original plot, good premise. Silly, sometimes irreverent fun. Sexy too. I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye open for updates. I'm just wondering if we're going to be going back and forth from Earth and the ship again or if you plan to keep it Earth based?

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I'm loving this. A breath of fresh air. Original plot, good premise. Silly, sometimes irreverent fun. Sexy too. I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye open for updates. I'm just wondering if we're going to be going back and forth from Earth and the ship again or if you plan to keep it Earth based?
Irreverent fun. I like that. Only reverent fun feels to me like no fun at all.

About the space ship: if everything goes according to plan, you won't see anything of the ship, its crew or its passengers until the end of the mission. However, so far nothing has gone according to plan. It seems that to these Gynèans, plans are more like non-binding guidelines. And so are my plans, so you never know. All I can say is that I won't show you life on Gynè. My computer is not powerful enough to render seven billion nude women.

Reactions: paddyo73 and abagel

abagel

Apr 27, 2018
Irreverent fun. I like that. Only reverent fun feels to me like no fun at all.

About the space ship: if everything goes according to plan, you won't see anything of the ship, its crew or its passengers until the end of the mission. However, so far nothing has gone according to plan. It seems that to these Gynèans, plans are more like non-binding guidelines. And so are my plans, so you never know. All I can say is that I won't show you life on Gynè. My computer is not powerful enough to render seven billion nude women.
Haha I don't think our brains are powerful enough for that either. I was more wondering if we'd be flashing between real Natalie and Gert and their doppelgangers. But you answered the question well enough.

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
If you want to know why there is a present on the nightstand and why Nataly is looking a bit annoyed: watch episode 3 of Venus attracts. Estimated time of publishing is march 15, 2020.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: asd33asd33

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I am almost ready with episode 3. If no issues come up after proofreading, it will be publushed before the weekend, friday 13 :D

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
For anyone who has to stay at home because of the corona virus and for everybody else: here is a link to version 0.3.0 of Venus Attracts.

I love to get feedback. If you like my game, tell me. If you don't like it, tell me why. If you love it, tell everybody you know.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm wondering if the choices near the end with Natalie will have any bearing on future updates? Good update I enjoyed the Gerti scenes like how she is developing. A nice little shoutout to Unleashed I noticed Maeve pineapples and pizza :LOL:

Rico Caramba

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
I'm wondering if the choices near the end with Natalie will have any bearing on future updates? Good update I enjoyed the Gerti scenes like how she is developing. A nice little shoutout to Unleashed I noticed Maeve pineapples and pizza :LOL:
They most likely will, but I can't and I won't tell you how. Some of the choices you made in episode 2 have had some subtle effect on episode 3.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes