Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
from what I remember of the game there are 2 main bestiality scenes in the game and both are from corrupting Tyrca.
from what I remember the events are (with a stallion) and (beast intercourse) so you can ether just not corrupt Tyrca or skip the scenes when they come up.

you could also switch to the all ages version of the game and play the scenes and then switch back to the 18+ version this can be done by going in to the extras page and changing it there.

most of the other scenes have tentacles in one form or another the same as any other venusblood game.
So are they your harem members you corrupting? Saw screenshots of them having sex with other males as well.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
So are they your harem members you corrupting? Saw screenshots of them having sex with other males as well.
Don't remember any other males involved aside from 2 cases. One where is MC let's one goddeses be fucked by her ex worshipers as part of the corruption. And another one goes for shotas as side entertainment at high corruption. other than those 2 things all other scenes are MC iirc

Sep 12, 2021
Also the MC has an alter ego where he goes super saiyan, turns his hair blonde, his skin tan, and gets to fuck his harem. Some people (not me) would consider that as NTR.

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
from what I remember the characters that have sex with other males during there corruption rout are thor with 3 scenes, Odin has one scene in her corruption and Freya has 2 scenes for her corruption rout.
if you turn the goddesses in to Mad goddesses in the Chaos Rout I believe Thor and Freya each have one more sex scene with another male.

some of the characters also have a lesbian scene.

from what I remember there are 2 main routs in the game the Law Route and the Chaos Route.
in the law rout you have individual endings for each of the 5 goddesses for both the Corrupt and non-Corrupt forms and an ending for the the 3 demon sisters Hel, Fenrir, and Jorm.

in the Chaos Route you different ending for Odin, a ending for Fena (your maid) and a harem ending with everyone.

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
Don't remember any other males involved aside from 2 cases. One where is MC let's one goddeses be fucked by her ex worshipers as part of the corruption. And another one goes for shotas as side entertainment at high corruption. other than those 2 things all other scenes are MC iirc
there also one scene for Odin after you corrupt her if I remember correctly.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
It's barely been what, a day? Two? ...and there's already 4 mad lads that jumped on the highest tier, AND they've reached their 1st goal... This means FIVE commander units and additional commander stories (and associated H-scenes) for Ragnarok heroines...

2 pics in "Flower of the Battlefield" so far, aka common unit getting an H-scene.

And there's 27 more days to go.

The hype for Ragnarok seems to be pretty big.

I wonder if we can use the story demo to already have a thread for Ragnarok just so people can nerd over it somewhat while we wait.

• Hey there
  • Wow
Reactions: Seinks and rKnight

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
Venus Blood - FRONTIER- [v1.08]

Original Size Windows: 2.91GB
Compressed Size Windows: 965MB MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
EDIT: FIXED SAVE ERROR AND WHITE SCREEN ERROR: VBF-FIX
This fix is already included in the compressed version. I have updated it.
A Compression By LDX REPACKS
Can I patch the bugfix on top of this version just fine or should I use the unconpressed version?

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
Are not there AfterDays Episodes 1 ~ 4 and Dark Chronicles Episode 1?
AfterDays 1 to 4 and Dark Chronicles 1 are for different venusblood games they are basically a fan disc series that shows content for different characters game endings.
AfterDays 5 and 6 and dark chronicles 2 are the ones that cover characters from frontier.

as for the other fan disc's:

AfterDays 1 is for VenusBlood -GAIA- (fan disc not translated)
AfterDays 2 is for VenusBlood -EMPIRE- (game and fan disc not translated)
AfterDays 3 is for VenusBlood -HOLLOW- (can be found on the VenusBlood -HOLLOW- thread)
AfterDays 4 is for VenusBlood -HOLLOW- (can be found on the VenusBlood -HOLLOW- thread)
AfterDays 5 is for VenusBlood -Frontier- (can be found on the first page of the thread)
AfterDays 6 is for VenusBlood -Frontier- (can be found on the first page of the thread)
AfterDays 7 is for VenusBlood -GAIA- (fan disc not translated)
AfterDays 8 is for VenusBlood -GAIA- (fan disc not translated)
AfterDays 9 is for VenusBlood -BRAVE- (game and fan disc not translated)

Dark Chronicles 1 is for VenusBlood -HOLLOW- (can be found on the VenusBlood -HOLLOW- thread)
Dark Chronicles 2 is for VenusBlood-FRONTIER- (can be found on the first page of the thread)
Dark Chronicles 3 is for VenusBlood -GAIA- (fan disc not translated)
Dark Chronicles 4 is for VenusBlood -GAIA- (fan disc not translated)
Dark Chronicles 5 is for VenusBlood -BRAVE- (game and fan disc not translated)

Dothackjhe

Oct 26, 2017
AfterDays 1 to 4 and Dark Chronicles 1 are for different venusblood games they are basically a fan disc series that shows content for different characters game endings.
AfterDays 5 and 6 and dark chronicles 2 are the ones that cover characters from frontier.

as for the other fan disc's:

AfterDays 1 is for VenusBlood -GAIA- (fan disc not translated)
AfterDays 2 is for VenusBlood -EMPIRE- (game and fan disc not translated)
AfterDays 3 is for VenusBlood -HOLLOW- (can be found on the VenusBlood -HOLLOW- thread)
AfterDays 4 is for VenusBlood -HOLLOW- (can be found on the VenusBlood -HOLLOW- thread)
AfterDays 5 is for VenusBlood -Frontier- (can be found on the first page of the thread)
AfterDays 6 is for VenusBlood -Frontier- (can be found on the first page of the thread)
AfterDays 7 is for VenusBlood -GAIA- (fan disc not translated)
AfterDays 8 is for VenusBlood -GAIA- (fan disc not translated)
AfterDays 9 is for VenusBlood -BRAVE- (game and fan disc not translated)

Dark Chronicles 1 is for VenusBlood -HOLLOW- (can be found on the VenusBlood -HOLLOW- thread)
Dark Chronicles 2 is for VenusBlood-FRONTIER- (can be found on the first page of the thread)
Dark Chronicles 3 is for VenusBlood -GAIA- (fan disc not translated)
Dark Chronicles 4 is for VenusBlood -GAIA- (fan disc not translated)
Dark Chronicles 5 is for VenusBlood -BRAVE- (game and fan disc not translated)
Thanks a lot, this is very informative.

3.90 star(s) 20 Votes