• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I have checked the developer's website. has already been released. :Kappa:
The first week to first month is usually the most rocky. Which is why I wait a month before jumping on a new Venus Blood game. That also gives time for proper guides to be made. I definitely hope that GAIA will get a similar scene and character collection Guide as the one Hollow did. That thing was absolutely brilliant and made everything much, MUCH smoother.

Tactics, mechanics and other things take much longer to be figured out. Routes? You can just plot them out on Easy. Tactics and stuff? Heh. Much more work. By the end of August, when I have more free time anyway, should be the sweet spot. Either way, I'll be watching the thread closely.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I would have thought it would be leaked within a day, but ehh. Beggars can't be choosers lol. Not really sure on the JAST vs steam effect on how likely it would be to leak. But yea, I guess once it hits steam, we will find it here shorty after.

qzxc2211

Feb 3, 2018
While waiting for the game to show its tentacles around here, here's something to read

From Kaede's Corner Discord

Tips, Scene Choice, Unlock Requirements, Skill List
Thank you for sharing, I really needed that... Since you guys are still waiting I decided I would contribute as well, have fun!

PS. I would HIGHLY recommend a scaling software, I use Steam's Lossless Scaling (idk if settings I shared on screenshot are optimal, but it looks great nonetheless), same for other VB games, the difference between built in fullscreen and scaled windowed mode is day and night. Sadly Lossless Scaling is ~5$, but I remember that there is similar free software, so go for it if you want to play fullscreen!

Last edited:

ingrey

Jul 31, 2019
Thank you for sharing, I really needed that... Since you guys are still waiting I decided I would contribute as well, have fun!
Mega

PS. I would HIGHLY recommend a scaling software, I use Steam's Lossless Scaling (idk if settings I shared on screenshot are optimal, but it looks great nonetheless), same for other VB games, the difference between built in fullscreen and scaled windowed mode is day and night. Sadly Lossless Scaling is ~5$, but I remember that there is similar free software, so go for it if you want to play fullscreen!
Godlike

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Grapeboy

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Mega

Too bad its not a installer/setup version, anyways thanks for sharing the game nevertheless...

qzxc2211

Feb 3, 2018
Too bad its not a installer/setup version, anyways thanks for sharing the game nevertheless...
There is no installer on JAST, I shared exact file that I've downloaded (even though on JAST button for download says "Game Installer" it downloads this archive)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hmmm, maybe it's doable on hard on first run. I just didn't really understand the mechanics yet.

Anyone know why all my squads lose like half their HP at the end of a turn? They stomp the enemy during their battle, but next turn they are all hurt for some reason.

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
There is no installer on JAST, I shared exact file that I've downloaded (even though on JAST button for download says "Game Installer" it downloads this archive)
This is why I either hate or like JAST sometimes, they made installers/setup versions for VenusBlood Hollow, Full Metal Daemon Muramasa and Tokyo Necro. But not VenusBlood GAIA?!

Here’s hoping JAST USA will release it on GOG.COM so GOG can make their installer/setup version of the game.

Thanks once again for sharing the official JAST USA Game version of the game and not the Steam one...

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there any difference on who you use to birth a monster? Does it change any stats?

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes