kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
can i implore about the drops? when it drops an equipment I wanna know what tier is it. so that if its trash I know that I should reload instantly.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
Summon her using 10 key of destiny
i have only a key, even if i can summon her, how would that help since shes probably cant attack more than 1 squad and the boss in on B5 (you cant attack the boss unless your units enter in from B4.

another question: in raid mode (opposite of defence mode) how to make my units destroy the buildings, they just past it.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Anyone know exactly what wisdom does?

I believe it affects force generated when a unit attacks. Also, it supposedly affects field/blast skill damage and healing, but it's really obscure. AFAIK, Wis of 1 doesn't have any penalty to heal/field. But there is like a 100~150% modifier if you get Wis to those values. There was also some talks about how the code only checks wis for heals and not for field.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
can i implore about the drops? when it drops an equipment I wanna know what tier is it. so that if its trash I know that I should reload instantly.
That depends more on your treasure hunt, if you don't have enough treasure hunt you will get only trash anyway.
The good equipment you should know by heart anyway, like hero shield, hero armor etc, at least early on.
Does anyone know if the stupid trick from Hollow that lets you gain Tier 12 ores if you're maxed out on Keys works in GAIA?
Key of destiny is Tier 12 yes, what I don't understand is how people get that many keys without extreme save scumming, from what I have seen it's completely random?
another question: in raid mode (opposite of defence mode) how to make my units destroy the buildings, they just past it.
They don't, why would you care anyway if they destroy buildings?

okay how to win this?? i only have a turn to do so?
How did you get that much gold? Wow.
But yes if you don't have 10 keys you are already screwed, better luck next time.
The good part is you get more visitors next playthrough, I think they get "saved" in NG+ but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Anyone know exactly what wisdom does?

I believe it affects force generated when a unit attacks. Also, it supposedly affects field/blast skill damage and healing, but it's really obscure. AFAIK, Wis of 1 doesn't have any penalty to heal/field. But there is like a 100~150% modifier if you get Wis to those values. There was also some talks about how the code only checks wis for heals and not for field.
Probably similar to Hollow.
https://f95zone.to/threads/venusblo...v1-0-3-ninetail-dual-tail.100855/post-7158155

Reactions: desmosome

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
That depends more on your treasure hunt, if you don't have enough treasure hunt you will get only trash anyway.
The good equipment you should know by heart anyway, like hero shield, hero armor etc, at least early on.

How did you get that much gold? Wow.
I've seen it myself, you can have shit treasure hunt on all your 3 attacking squad and get good drops. and treasure hunt lineup and get shit drops.

also that dude's playing in 500 turns in chapter 7. of course it would be that insane.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
I've seen it myself, you can have shit treasure hunt on all your 3 attacking squad and get good drops. and treasure hunt lineup and get shit drops.
That's just a waste of enemy Max Level and Treatment Cost, the precise battles you don't want to miss hitting with a Treasure Hunt team.
Basically if you get good results without a treasure hunt team, then the Enemy itself is a Treasure.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Key of destiny is Tier 12 yes, what I don't understand is how people get that many keys without extreme save scumming, from what I have seen it's completely random?
You can also edit them with Cheat Engine. It's much harder to add completely new items, but increasing the number of existing items is easy.

That said, you can also reach such absurd numbers if you replay a LOT and just don't use them. Not everyone jumps on the higher difficulties as fast as possible. I know that on Hollow, I did multiple runs on easy where I could just mess with formations, recruit stuff at my leisure and in general build up my stuff before tackling various other difficulties.

After that I ran through normal I don't remember how many times. Then Hard. Then Hard B5 to grab Iris specifically, then whatever it was to get Iris' title... so on and so forth.

Also, for the record, on Hollow, with a highly optimized TH division (read, it dies if anything of note sneezes at it), you could unlock up to Ore 11 even on Easy, though it also required the highest bosses in the game and it was insanely hard. So basically, with enough grind, you could unlock all the items in the game without ever touching the higher difficulties.

It kind of works out anyway, because gold, which you need to craft items from ores, doesn't change that much at higher difficulties, and you lose more because of a higher need to heal anyway, so grinding the lower difficulties to make money and craft works pretty well especially since you can just breeze through them.

I suspect the same will work for GAIA.

Oh, btw, does GAIA still have resource granting items? Because one trick that you could do in Hollow was that when you got near the end of a run, you converted as many resources as you could into resource granting items, which remain with you on higher difficulty. You could thus stockpile a LOT of potential free resources for delves into crazy stuff like Thanatos B5. Same with healing items and other such things.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The game literally gives you a ready made treasure hunter team. Put the 3 pirate sisters and Swimsuit Mary in one division. Add 2 other units to either get more treasure hunt or shore up the defenses.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
extreme save scumming is the way. If you willing to invest time in key grind

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Is the stage completion rating in any way important? I'm tempted letting turns pass to stock up on resources
Not really. completing stage fast gives you some blank aracanas a key and some ores. But you can stack resources if you stall turns. (will be low on arcana though)

kayuza77

Jan 20, 2020
Isn't S-Destruct Wall skill supposed to reduce self destruct damage to division ? I put it into my support unit yet my dps unit still get kabooming like crazy from those pesky machine enemy

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Isn't S-Destruct Wall skill supposed to reduce self destruct damage to division ? I put it into my support unit yet my dps unit still get kabooming like crazy from those pesky machine enemy
If my memory isn't failing me, Wall only affects the unit that has the skill. Barrier is the skill that affects the entire division.

So you're looking for S-Destruct Barrier.

I may be wrong about this, dunno if it was different in GAIA compared to Hollow.

kayuza77

Jan 20, 2020
If my memory isn't failing me, Wall only affects the unit that has the skill. Barrier is the skill that affects the entire division.

So you're looking for S-Destruct Barrier.

I may be wrong about this, dunno if it was different in GAIA compared to Hollow.
Yeah kinda confuse me between Wall and Barrier

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Not really. completing stage fast gives you some blank aracanas a key and some ores. But you can stack resources if you stall turns. (will be low on arcana though)
You can get all the arcana you need from the bio lab, I already talked extensively how.

Does anyone know how Crimson Beauty Milia gets unlocked? I seem to have all the requirements and I am at the start of Alhazard chapter after doing Fort Loughs.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You can get all the arcana you need from the bio lab, I already talked extensively how.

Does anyone know how Crimson Beauty Milia gets unlocked? I seem to have all the requirements and I am at the start of Alhazard chapter after doing Fort Loughs.
End of chapter

kidsadrzsd

Jul 25, 2019

you should have enough affection for milla before alhazard chapter , maybe by clear fort loughs first.to collect unit i always choose fort loughs first then alhazard.
also by my calculate you will have complete 5 loop to collect all commander unit.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes