kidsadrzsd

Jul 25, 2019
It works like the Bio Lab, I get a lot of cards if I fight multiple with my treasure hunting team but not much if I don't have treasure hunt.
You get better chances for Tier 7 and 8 ores but it does not double them when you get them.
does this room require same level or in the room ?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Purely negative titles is one of VB's greatest innovations and what elevates it to greater heights. Though, I suppose the non-Arcana "Arrow Knee" is better and cheaper if I want to make a bait.
And there are better cards to tank the def, which is the only negative stat that has a benefit if you are making a decoy unit.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
oh and why does this exist?

View attachment 2843263
Usually for decoys and suicide bombers.
does this room require same level or in the room ?
To get Arcana and Ores you have to completely destroy the armies in the room.
https://f95zone.to/threads/venusblo...v1-02-ninetail-dual-tail.125497/post-11410533
And there are better cards to tank the def, which is the only negative stat that has a benefit if you are making a decoy unit.
Depend on if they are front or back titles. And it's cheap and low rank arcana so you can use it on anyone.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
start farm tier 8,9 ore on hard/berserk 0 only tier 8 drop and cannot even see tier 9
There is no Bounty Hunt for Tier 9 I believe so you are entirely dependent on your Treasure Hunt and only in some boss battles are you likely to have a chance.
I am not sure Mines even affect that.

kidsadrzsd

Jul 25, 2019
There is no Bounty Hunt for Tier 9 I believe so you are entirely dependent on your Treasure Hunt and only in some boss battles are you likely to have a chance.
I am not sure Mines even affect that.
so treasure hunt can drop tier 9 equipment but bounty hunt can't ?

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
so treasure hunt can drop tier 9 equipment but bounty hunt can't ?
Treasure Hunt can drop everything and is the main skill for treasures.
Bounty Hunt is specifically for Ores that is independent from Treasure Hunt, but limited to Tier 8 (like from Mimic).
And Mines I believe work exclusively with Bounty Hunt.
You would need the Treasure Hunt increase rooms instead.

More specifically:

You need 6400 Treasure Hunt for Tier 9 Ores to drop which is much harder then 1600 for Tier 8.

Last edited:
Reactions: kidsadrzsd

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
It would use it yes. Though i did this one just as an example to show how triumph works when properly applied.
That's still an apples to oranges comparison since you used titles when the original didn't have it so you aren't getting the raw stat difference for Triumph.
But in practice you tend to rebirth units when you get new cards and want to change their title skills, getting to 100 Loyalty is just an excuse to do that.
Like the Horustaur I would make it into a parry tank once I get the better equipment and titles.
It's also better to shift them around to other mothers to account for their Link Effects when you get access to more mothers.
Like linking Millia to Dragon Units.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
That's still an apples to oranges comparison since you used titles when the original didn't have it so you aren't getting the raw stat difference for Triumph.
But in practice you tend to rebirth units when you get new cards and want to change their title skills, getting to 100 Loyalty is just an excuse to do that.
Like the Horustaur I would make it into a parry tank once I get the better equipment and titles.
It's also better to shift them around to other mothers to account for their Link Effects when you get access to more mothers.
Like linking Millia to Dragon Units.
It shows max potential in my case, i contemplated on if i want or not to include arcana titles, but decided that in the end it's shows better with them. without titles it's still ATK 35->50, DEF 44->59, SPD 15->20, WIS7->8

And yea, i know how linking works. My Rein runs around with personally birthed Man/Woman Sap/Boost squad XD and Milla still waiting for more dragon knights. (curse you lack of blanks)

Reactions: DuniX

ndbl1992

Dec 21, 2018
Treasure Hunt can drop everything and is the main skill for treasures.
Bounty Hunt is specifically for Ores that is independent from Treasure Hunt, but limited to Tier 8 (like from Mimic).
And Mines I believe work exclusively with Bounty Hunt.
You would need the Treasure Hunt increase rooms instead.

More specifically:

You need 6400 Treasure Hunt for Tier 9 Ores to drop which is much harder then 1600 for Tier 8.
Sorry a little bit, but how to check how much Treasure Hunt I have?

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
re-birthing a unit is very costly.

assuming you're on turn 3 or 4, where you can safely recall your units, well that's one turn phase and costs magic and food to recall
then you remove their item then disband them (you don't get any arcana or food or magic back). then of course the re-birth cost, then the heal (gold), and then return it to the field. this is assuming they're on the right time to disband (red smiley) and on the right mother (aka no two units belonging to one mother).

and yes, that is per unit. and all you get is: triumph.

in any case I'm glad I didn't birthed my entire units with persona/shadow arcanas. I'm only gonna give them extra arcanas on their rebirth

and finally, I swear I stared at the formation screen more than doing actual gameplay.

reminder to self: buy all equipment that has Treasure Hunt in it. gold ore equip and up. sell everything lower tier of it.

Last edited:

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Sorry a little bit, but how to check how much Treasure Hunt I have?
That depends on the enemies you face.
You can only know the Treasure Hunt of your division which is one factor.
Other factors is what is the enemy with the Highest Level and what is the Highest Treatment Cost.
For example if you have an enemy at Level 50 and 150 Treasure Hunt for your treasure division with 12 treatment cost enemy and let's say you defeat 6 enemies(it caps at 6).
The the formula is (50+150)*(12+6) = 3600.
As you can see the most important factors are the treatment cost of the enemy, Max Level can be somewhat substituted for more Treasure Hunt.
If you defeat 3 divisions that is 3 instances of 3600 not calculated individually, it's only individual in 1 vs 1 encounters.
A thing to note is it doesn't matter how many divisions you attack with for the purpose of Treasure Hunt, only in the Arcana there is the difference so feel free to hit Bosses and Commanders with everything you have.

assuming you're on turn 3 or 4, where you can safely recall your units, well that's one turn phase and costs magic and food to recall
There is Raid battles which are more flexible to do that.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Another annoying thing about this game... the limited birthing slots make it annoying to roll Keys. You can't just summon all the useless Key fodders so you can easily pull the heroes. Oh well.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Another annoying thing about this game... the limited birthing slots make it annoying to roll Keys. You can't just summon all the useless Key fodders so you can easily pull the heroes. Oh well.
Aren't the good units locked behind the key numbers?
You aren't exactly summoning fodder at x10.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Aren't the good units locked behind the key numbers?
You aren't exactly summoning fodder at x10.
There are a bunch of fodder angels, bugs and other crap for 10x and a few fodder for 20x too. Stuff you can summom from normal birthing on the first run.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Does anyone know if the stupid trick from Hollow that lets you gain Tier 12 ores if you're maxed out on Keys works in GAIA?

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes