kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
now I'm kind of wishing that you could see the total stats of a division. so that I could balance the treasure hunt among everyone or something.

and probably breaking: a one button recommended lineup based on attack, def, speed or treasure hunt

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i beat the game.... without unlocking birth.

1691846922195.png

you just need to have 3m gold when chap 8 starts.
since you cant use "birth" your only option to get units is by using keys dropped by enemies.. and youre forced to use 1 so that you can have more blockers. the hardest part is stage 3 (when millia attacks), the 3 divine beast and chap 8

also note, you can only unlock "birth" using the first 2 girls (succubus and the pink hair machine girl) didnt test it with the angel merchant girl tho

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
i beat the game.... without unlocking birth.

View attachment 2846221

you just need to have 3m gold when chap 8 starts.
since you cant use "birth" your only option to get units is by using keys dropped by enemies.. and youre forced to use 1 so that you can have more blockers. the hardest part is stage 3 (when millia attacks), the 3 divine beast and chap 8

also note, you can only unlock "birth" using the first 2 girls (succubus and the pink hair machine girl) didnt test it with the angel merchant girl tho
Well you're crazy, and that's mighty impressive great job dude.

Reactions: DuniX

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i mean... very hard and despair is harder than that. i just dont like they get raped.
its probably possible to beat that on hard if you know what your doing and save scumming keys to get good units

in other news... FUCKING MC. STOP RAPING THOSE GIRLS OFFSCREEN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
i mean... very hard and despair is harder than that. i just dont like they get raped.
its probably possible to beat that on hard if you know what your doing and save scumming keys to get good units

in other news... FUCKING MC. STOP RAPING THOSE GIRLS OFFSCREEN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol I'm glad you've managed to beat the game in a peculiar way to suit your tastes, but complaining about tentacle rape in any VB game is basically complaining about the main fetish that drives the developer.

To be fair, maybe you were making a joke rather than being completely serious.

Anyways, out of the 3 VB international versions, this one does have the most consent lol. For me, the training arcs were really boring compared to previous titles because of the framing. The girls mostly want to help the war effort by birthing, and training them was an effort to make them more efficient in that capacity.

Reactions: DuniX

prinnydood

Oct 1, 2017
Anyone know exactly what wisdom does?

I believe it affects force generated when a unit attacks. Also, it supposedly affects field/blast skill damage and healing, but it's really obscure. AFAIK, Wis of 1 doesn't have any penalty to heal/field. But there is like a 100~150% modifier if you get Wis to those values. There was also some talks about how the code only checks wis for heals and not for field.
It seems in Gaia, Wis only affects healing
end of turn affects are calculated by current hp and skill level.

healing gets a modiyfer from Wis and damage end of turn affect are just HP and skill lv only which uhhh lol wtf, it makes wis kinda really meme unless you are healing.

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
It seems in Gaia, Wis only affects healing
end of turn affects are calculated by current hp and skill level.

healing gets a modiyfer from Wis and damage end of turn affect are just HP and skill lv only which uhhh lol wtf, it makes wis kinda really meme unless you are healing.
Wisdom definitely has an effect otherwise Amplification would also have no meaning.
https://f95zone.to/threads/venusblo...v1-0-3-ninetail-dual-tail.100855/post-7158155
It's probably that the wisdom values are too close between the enemy and your army to be observable.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It was tough but I cleared Very Hard True Law route on my second run. Titie is best girl :cry:.

Ok, so how do we unlock the Reverse World Arcana? It says we need to view all endings. So what is an ending? Does each of the heroine endings count as a separate ending, or just Law and Chaos routes? Do I need to do all variants of it? Like bad ends and True/Normal versions of each? Do all the endings need to be done once per run, or is there a persistent save file that keeps track of it if you view endings by reloading to earlier junction points?

Btw, what is the Titie's end? How do I get it?

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
So what is an ending? Does each of the heroine endings count as a separate ending, or just Law and Chaos routes?
I believe you need to unlock the scene in the gallery viewer like the sex scenes.
So save and reload for each girl as long as you have the right affection level and flags set.
or is there a persistent save file that keeps track of it if you view endings by reloading to earlier junction points?
Gallery viewer is persistent so it should.

Seems you need 45 Law/Chaos on the True Law End.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

Seems you need 45 Law/Chaos on the True Law End.
Law + Chaos? I did that. But I didn't unlock Reverse Sun arcana which means I didn't get Titie's ending? She turned into Ra and saved everyone.

Well, you have to pick "..." choice which is for the chaos route. I think I might have been on normal chaos route on my first run, even though I had enough Law+Chaos. I think you need to have 18+18 by chapter 6 or something. On my first run, I only had massive Chaos points. Well, I'll try again on Chaos route...

Wait nevermind! The "..." is for the heroine ending selection part. I think I understand now.

Last edited:

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
But I didn't unlock Reverse Sun arcana which means I didn't get Titie's ending?
Check the ending selection menu for the heroines, if it's not there something went wrong.
It should be called rebel of destiny or something.
I am not that far ahead so I don't know.

kayuza77

Jan 20, 2020
Whats Surround Null use for ? It is All Null + Cross Null ? I've been for long time dont play Hollow so kinda forgot

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Too bad there are no individual Heroine endings on the chaos route. Those were the best in the previous games.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It would have been nice if the backers spread out the stretch goals to more heroines. Vanilla and Milia having 2 extra units when a lot of other girls don't get any is unfortunate.

Aloise

Feb 7, 2022
It would have been nice if the backers spread out the stretch goals to more heroines. Vanilla and Milia having 2 extra units when a lot of other girls don't get any is unfortunate.
Unfortunately, additional endings half-backed. Vanila ending and Milia extra scenes were voiced by different VA

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
UI Mod updated to
- added an X button to reset the input field
- Items screen: added equipment indicator on units
- fixed loading settings from ui-mode.ini
- fixed hang until click during screens change
Hey, thanks again for your invaluable work in making our lives easier.

I got maybe one last feature suggestion that would be useful. It would be nice to filter units by their "cost" in the birthing tab. Basically showing only units that are above a certain cost. Maybe through an input field or through a few clickable things (5+, 10+, 15+, 20+). Filtering by Growth would be nice as well. Maybe there is no room to add more buttons though lol.

Last edited:

kidsadrzsd

Jul 25, 2019
It was tough but I cleared Very Hard True Law route on my second run. Titie is best girl :cry:.

Ok, so how do we unlock the Reverse World Arcana? It says we need to view all endings. So what is an ending? Does each of the heroine endings count as a separate ending, or just Law and Chaos routes? Do I need to do all variants of it? Like bad ends and True/Normal versions of each? Do all the endings need to be done once per run, or is there a persistent save file that keeps track of it if you view endings by reloading to earlier junction points?

view all ending that include true chaos, true laws and titie ending
to get titie ending you need law route with law + chaos over 45,after that when choose girl you want to end with, choose ... which is tities ending.

SoulSearcher

Oct 6, 2019
I got annoyed that there is no preview for what the Heroine-Titles do, so I kind of wrote them them down, so I could have an easier time deciding/planning.
I'm just gonna share the list for anyone with the same issue.

Titles

Milia

1) Command Knight (10) + Helmet Split (30)
2) Dragon Boost (20) + Added Attack (100)
3) Lethal Critical (65) + Wild Fang (10)
4) Counter Resist (50) + Slayer Resist (50)
5) Ambush Alert (15) + We're Cornered! (35)
6) Squad Boost (20) + Sap Insect (30)

Kukul
1) Parry (40) + Helmet Split (30)
2) Command Nature (10) + Boost Nature (20)
3) Added Attack (80) + Ambush Tactics (10)
4) Speed Formation (20) + Deadly Resist (35)
5) Critical Boost (25) + Lethal Critical (50)
6) Insect Boost (25) + Evade (30)

Elmin
1) Command Nature (10) + Strat Barrier (50)
2) Ambush Alert (15) + Added Attack (100)
3) Lethal Critical (55) + Critical Boost (35)
4) Absolute Cure + Division Heal (15)
5) Helmet Split (35) + Flank Attack (15)
6) Sap Beast (35) + Woman Boost (25)

Tomoe
1) Command Beast (10) + Spell Barrier (40)
2) All Null + Wisdom Formation (15)
3) Cross Null + Divine Boost (15)
4) Equitable Heal (10) + Resist Ailments
5) Fool's Lie (1) + Amplification (10)
6) Human Boost (25) + Sap Undead (30)

Mary
1) Command Aqua (10) + Critical Boost (35)
2) Counter Resist (25) + Helmet Split (30)
3) Treasure Hunt (20) + Bounty Hunter (7)
4) All Attack + S-Destruct Wall (25)
5) Wall Breaker (150) + Max Power Attack (75)
6) Aqua Boost (25) + Hardy Physique (35)

Shigure
1) Command Ice (10) + Helmet Split (20)
2) Flank Attack (10) + Added Attack (50)
3) Parry (20) + Counter Resist (50)
4) Cross Attack + Lethal Critical (50)
5) Critical Boost (35) + Wild Fang (10)
6) Speed Formation (25) + We're Cornered! (30)

Rein
1) Command Men (10) + Spell Barrier (50)
2) Sap Squad (15) + Strat Hinder (50)
3) Seal Attack + Lethal Critical (100)
4) Action Boost (2) + Bounty Hunter (7)
5) Night Boost (25) + Dark Field (15)
6) Dimension Slash (25) + Sap Divine (30)

Lucretia
1) Treasure Hunt (15) + Squad Boost (15)
2) Equitable Heal (10) + Replenish Res. (25)
3) Amplification (10) + Troop Carrier
4) Sap Wisdom (15) + Wisdom Formation (20)
5) Bounty Hunter (7) + Bounty Hunter (8)
6) Self D. Barrier (60) + Resist Ailments

Vanilla
1) Undead Boost (25) + Hardy Physique (50)
2) Fatal Resist (30) + Slayer Resist (30)
3) Counter Amp (8) + Nocturnal (50)
4) All Null + Resist Ailments
5) Sap Attack (30) + Strat Hinder (50)
6) Action Boost (3) + Target Heal (35)

Carmilla
1) Command Undead (10) + Nocturnal (50)
2) Dark Field (13) + Amplification (13)
3) Poison Field (13) + Resist Ailments
4) Flank Null + Spell Absorb (26)
5) Undead Boost (25) + Strat Support (50)
6) Tiny Physique (39) + Revenge Fang (26)

Teria
1) Squad Boost (20) + Spell Barrier (50)
2) Lightning Field (15) + Helmet Split (25)
3) Wall Breaker (100) + Self-D Barrier (50)
4) Sap Man (35) + Equitable Heal (10)
5) Strat Support (50) + Max-Power Attack (50)
6) Multi-Ailment + Charm Attack

Lala
1) Command Mech (10) + Wall Builder (250)
2) Hardy Physique (35) + Slayer Resist (50)
3) Mechanical Boost (25) + Flank Null
4) Command Fire (10) + Range Null
5) Hardy Physique (35) + Deadly Resist (100)
6) Sap Mechanical (30) + Counter Amp (10)

Lulu
1) Attack Formation (25) + Helmet Split (30)
2) Mechanical Boost (15) + All Null
3) Flank Attack (5) + Added Attack (100)
4) Ice Boost (25) + Sap Fire (30)
5) Critical Boost (35) + Max-Power Attack (30)
6) Parry (50) + Counter Resist (35)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes