Aloise

Feb 7, 2022
Only titie's end is needed for the card unlock, the rest are behind training.
Reverse World - View all endings (including Titi’s) and clear both the Law and Chaos
routes
According to unlock guide we have to see all endings to get R:world

what's the closest thing I could have as an "all cover" for a defensive unit? and how many covers can a unit perform?
defence formation cover all units ahead from direct attacks, but flank/all/range etc
forward guard cover 1 unit behind from all attacks. It's explained in tutorial
basically u wanna stack surround null + squishi behind forward guard or eva decoy unit to eat range/flank attacks + fool's lie negates positive skills of enemy squad (terrain/cross etc)
beware that ambush gonna mess up you formation if you don't have ambush alert

and if i understand it right troop carrier negates terrain effect like traps (and day/night) for ally, while terrain null for enemy and ally alike

Last edited:

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Reverse World - View all endings (including Titi’s) and clear both the Law and Chaos
routes
According to unlock guide we have to see all endings to get R:world
I think you just go with Titie's End for the NG+ and clear both Law and Chaos after watching the ending scenes for the heroines.
Did you already clear True Law and Chaos yet? You might also need the Normal Law and Chaos route.

hilih--

May 22, 2019
Hey, thanks again for your invaluable work in making our lives easier.

I got maybe one last feature suggestion that would be useful. It would be nice to filter units by their "cost" in the birthing tab. Basically showing only units that are above a certain cost. Maybe through an input field or through a few clickable things (5+, 10+, 15+, 20+). Filtering by Growth would be nice as well. Maybe there is no room to add more buttons though lol.
It will be a sort button, similar to Hollow.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Anything think the start of NG+ runs are unreasonably annoying? 500k resources are not nearly enough. Building all the rooms again, building up the resource boosts enough so you are not bleeding food/magic, birthing new units that become available... buying some high level equips...

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Anything think the start of NG+ runs are unreasonably annoying? 500k resources are not nearly enough. Building all the rooms again, building up the resource boosts enough so you are not bleeding food/magic, birthing new units that become available... buying some high level equips...
That's enough for setting up your base so that you can rebuild your economy. It's not really a infinite cheat.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
the problem is birthing is record so if you didnt build a chamber, you can only birth 3 per girl (which carries to ng+)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So did anyone unlock Reverse World arcana yet? What's the exact requirements? Not the vague info in the wiki.

I need to know if we need to do all the heroine endings one by one, or if just viewing them and reloading is enough. Also, if we need to do both true and normal routes for each side.

nyleva

Aug 19, 2020
So did anyone unlock Reverse World arcana yet? What's the exact requirements? Not the vague info in the wiki.

I need to know if we need to do all the heroine endings one by one, or if just viewing them and reloading is enough. Also, if we need to do both true and normal routes for each side.
Saving and reloading to watch the endings is fine. I think you need to do 3 runs though—1 True Law run and finish the game with the Titie ending, 1 True Chaos run, and another run of either so you can watch the special spoof/Mythic Farce. At least it was this way for me.

Reactions: DuniX

kayuza77

Jan 20, 2020
Which route to get that?
Any route is fine as long you meet the requirements. Just like user nyleva above me say you need at least 3 playthroughs. First law route path focusing in all heroine affection and at least 18 law point to go law route and view all the heroine ending except Tittie. Second is chaos route. Third is another law route but this time focusing in gather as many as possible law and chaos point so you will get Tittie ending. After that you will be prompted to see "mythic farce" scene.

Aloise

Feb 7, 2022
Any route is fine as long you meet the requirements. Just like user nyleva above me say you need at least 3 playthroughs. First law route path focusing in all heroine affection and at least 18 law point to go law route and view all the heroine ending except Tittie. Second is chaos route. Third is another law route but this time focusing in gather as many as possible law and chaos point so you will get Tittie ending. After that you will be prompted to see "mythic farce" scene.
it's possible to get all heroines endings + titie
i finished game with all heroines endings and 51 law+chaos true route

kidsadrzsd

Jul 25, 2019
Man, I wanna use Angel Milia in my main party because she reminds me of Goddess Iris (most busted unit in Hollow), but she's pretty lacking in damage and counter mitigation. Main issue is her equipment slots being pretty bad, especially the item slot.
i don't thinks that ,just focus on helmet slit equipment and everything will be fine
also, her leader skill is very good ,25 divine boots and terrain null(which you will see with high tier unit)

Last edited:

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
20 keys units fee kinda underwhelming this time around. at least basic ones... (also a lot of units got demoted into 10 key range and feels decently strong for the expense)
Kinda iffy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
20 keys units fee kinda underwhelming this time around. at least basic ones... (also a lot of units got demoted into 10 key range and feels decently strong for the expense)
Kinda iffy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In this game, I realized that you definitely want to go for the 10x keys and avoid 20x pulls. Reload until you pull one of the "visitors."

AFAIK, all the 20x pulls are able to be normal summoned once you unlock their arcana. Unlocking Arcanas is so easy in this game compared to previous titles. All you need is 2 runs and you can unlock all arcanas except reverse world. That means you can birth most of the 20x key pulls in your 2nd and 3rd run, including putting titles on them.

10x have chances to pull "visitors." These units can only be summoned normally after you pull it from the 10x key.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
In this game, I realized that you definitely want to go for the 10x keys and avoid 20x pulls. Reload until you pull one of the "visitors."

AFAIK, all the 20x pulls are able to be normal summoned once you unlock their arcana. Unlocking Arcanas is so easy in this game compared to previous titles. All you need is 2 runs and you can unlock all arcanas except reverse world. That means you can birth most of the 20x key pulls in your 2nd and 3rd run, including putting titles on them.

10x have chances to pull "visitors." These units can only be summoned normally after you pull it from the 10x key.
No visitors as of yet. (end of chapter 3. 54 keys in 2-20 1-10 1-4)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
i don't thinks that ,just focus on helmet slit equipment and everything will be fine
also, her leader skill is very good ,25 divine boots and terrain null(which you will see with high tier unit)
For damage, she only has 50 helmet split and and high crit boost. For defense she has 50 godly and 75 slayer def. Her main draw is her group attacks, but you first need to be able to do high damage and mitigate counter attacks for that to matter.

That defense is not enough to minimize counter damage in higher difficulty, especially if you give items to boost her mediocre damage. She definitely needs dimension slash to add damage and prevent counter attacks. She def needs lethal crit as well to make use of her high crit.

When you first unlock her, most likely you just give her the 30 helmet split spear to cap the helmet split. You can tell that she doesn't perform that well compared to real powerhouses like evil Theo or well balanced units (offense + counter mitigation) like Bloody Blades Turia or Faceless Reaper Lulu.

I mean, the fact that I still have to use a range attack item on her to make her survive means her item splots are not complementary to her skill set. Until you can give her dimension slash from the last tier spear, I think she is mediocre. It would have been nice if she at least had like 150 evasion to make her really good at evasion decoy. 100 evasion is decent, but it will be bypassed sometimes by flank attacks.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Untitled.png
I'm doing an experimental set up. I can't really test its effectiveness because I went down to hard berserk 1 to unlock all the commanders and arcanas first.

But the idea is to massively sap the enemies (96 sap squad, 66 sap divine). And boost Theo's power at the same time, ~100 man boost, 10 division command, and a few other boosts. Bloody Turia is feeling a bit sad here, but she is just much better than other non-dimension slash users that can deal with high evaders (mainly the Angel Milia enemy version with 300 evade lol).

Synthetic Tamamo also has 66 mental attacks which steals a lot of force from the other team. There is also some strat hinder to make it harder for them to use high level tactical skills. Not sure how that will work out in despair, but theoretically, it might be possible to prevent them from using tactical skills if you open with a force decreasing/absorbing one yourself.

As usual, there is probably something I'm not accounting for and the team will fare badly when I actually try despair berserks. Mainly, I'm not sure how exactly sap compares to boosts in despair. They have so much stats, so maybe Sap is pretty useless there.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
hmmm i am wondering - if i change unit elemental type with arcana - would it count for boost skills or not

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes