Darkhells

Oct 23, 2018
Some useful resources:
(Manuals taken from the official VBHI discord, download and enjoy!)

Venus Blood Hollow Walkthrough:

VBHI Unlock Guide:

Key Unit Priority:

Last edited:

justdude1

May 15, 2020
Finally,can't wait to do horrible shits to heroines in evil route.My heart still aches from frontier conquest route.

LeedMeep

Jan 18, 2020
i guess without Nopy this one needed a Torrent no?, the file is too big to download for free in most servers, what is a bummer.

Edit: I also wish this game had better windowed resolutions than what they release... if not on full screen it feels as i'm looking at an PSP screen while running, and on full scren, it ends up a bit strange normally lol... so long and they never added newer resolutions/made an hack for it lol.
Consider nopy shutdown, i use Anonfiles to download, copy the zip while download, using "Free Download Manager" ( ,it's fast when you click arrow up ^) , voila

xellos616

May 5, 2020
12:48 AM means 00h48 in the 24 hours format. Time travel sadly has yet to be proven.
That is, you want to say that I cannot move to my wife in the past when she was young, like in this film.

well then i have to devote my life to proving time travel. I love my wife very much and want to be with her while she was young

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
can you avoid sharing and can you marry the love interest if you play the chaos route or do you have have to play the order route for that personally i want to play the chaos route because it fun but i don't like to break the girls fully and i don't like sharing at all

aentos

Jun 21, 2017
Were you having any issues saving at the beginning I keep getting an error message. I check to make sure it wasn't read only and set a expectation for anti-virus.
I was having the same error, when you set the exception to the anti virus did you selected the whole folder or just the application?.

Because I did the exception for the whole folder and it worked.

MotootE

Jun 10, 2017
Does anyone know why is there many monsters and other males involved on the previews, losing CG maybe?

netho

Jun 27, 2019
Like some other said... gonna need a torrent link for this gem.
Ever since NOPY died, no other file host can be that good enough.

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes