Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
Oh hey, turns out there's 5 routes in this game, Law and Chaos, their True variants, and the you failed to meet any of their conditions route. Turns out one of my favorite branch conditions for Frontier made it into this entry as well!

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Oh hey, turns out there's 5 routes in this game, Law and Chaos, their True variants, and the you failed to meet any of their conditions route. Turns out one of my favorite branch conditions for Frontier made it into this entry as well!
What's the difference between true chaos and normal chaos?

Do you need 18+18 law and chaos by chapter 6 or whatever to get the true routes? I had super high chaos and less than 18 law, but I did have enough total to pick the "..." option and fight Angel Milia. The ending was basically a tentacle orgy. Is that the normal chaos ending?

Edit:
Oh shit, this is the HOLLOW thread lol. I thought it was Gaia.

Last edited:

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
What's the difference between true chaos and normal chaos?

Do you need 18+18 law and chaos by chapter 6 or whatever to get the true routes? I had super high chaos and less than 18 law, but I did have enough total to pick the "..." option and fight Angel Milia. The ending was basically a tentacle orgy. Is that the normal chaos ending?
The walkthrough and guides download should have the requirements in the unlock pdf but I'll list them here:
True Law: have 50+ law, Sylvia and Anora with over 8 affection each
True Chaos: "...award her with my strength" (will need law and chaos combined to be 50+ before end of chapter 6 for this choice to appear), Dark lords awakened but not altered, sacrifice the people, "These Lovable Women"

I abridged the chaos requirements a bit to reduce some of the spoilers.

As for the difference between chaos and true chaos? No idea, quite literally started my first playthrough of chaos a few hours ago.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
The main difference between Chaos and True Chaos is that you get to find out why the Gods of these worlds totally deserve Dark Gods and why DG Leon Did Nothing Wrong. Seriously, screw any organization that thinks that something like Goddess Iris is a good thing... to say nothing of their genocidal tendencies...

Zackontil

Oct 13, 2019
Unfortunately, there hasnt been an active searching for modding....
You can still also be able to, with cheat engine, create "doppelgangers" characters, for creating squads of same characters, and raising loyalty to higher than 100 to create OP re-hireable units, or even change their tactica to skills like, for example:
412 - Fool's Lie 2
414 - Strat Support 100
419 - Surround Null (Cross+Wide+All Null)
485 - All Attack
506 - Squad Boost 40
(Using cheat engine)
Unfortunately, you cant hire non-recruitable characters, this time. It crashes when you try to load a character you havent unlocked yet (Can be arranged, if one can learn how to change the value properly of the unit recruited at the hiring menu)
hi , do you have the cheat table that can change their tactica skill / passive skill ? , or perhaps provide a guide about how to change unit skill ?

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
Wow...This is quite possibly the dirtiest fight I've ever done in Venusblood.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Specifically waited for the Dead of the dark moon when the enemy would be weakest. Sent 3 suicide batallions before this fight to desperately weaken the enemy, used up 90% of my healing resources by this point in the game as well. BUT I DID IT! I beat Thanatos difficulty....never playing this difficulty again holy hell was that close to a complete failiure...

Reactions: baha_rojo

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Wow...This is quite possibly the dirtiest fight I've ever done in Venusblood.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Specifically waited for the Dead of the dark moon when the enemy would be weakest. Sent 3 suicide batallions before this fight to desperately weaken the enemy, used up 90% of my healing resources by this point in the game as well. BUT I DID IT! I beat Thanatos difficulty....never playing this difficulty again holy hell was that close to a complete failiure...
Congrats. You went for Chaos Thanatos too, which is way harder than Law, since in Law, all the late-game maps allow you to just defend your home base and bum-rush the enemy objective with your best divisions... No need to capture multiple objectives like in Chaos. That's quite impressive to be sure.

You also did it before unlocking the really stupid shit like Goddess Iris, which makes this fight way easier. Well... she makes most fights way easier except the last few bosses in the non-story mode Thanatos B5 which are absurdly busted and require special preparations to beat.

Reactions: Duke Greene

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Yep congrats! Saint Iris (and Innocents in general) is far harder than discount Alduin and his Hollows.

kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
guys which one i should download the one have split part or first link?
its up to you The split links are there for People who have terrible internet connection or have trouble downloading a 5gig file in one go.
if you have a good internet connection and speed the single downloads is better.
for the split link you will still need all parts before you unzip it.

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
Is there a way of avoiding the futa/trans content in the VB games that have it?
Specifically, I don't think so, as the futa content is tied to some character corruptions. So short of neglecting those I'd say no.
Some work arounds to mitigate the content would be just holding control in the related scenes to bypass the content as fast as possible. Suggestion 2 would be to play the game in all ages mode, then switch to 18+ once you have the related scenes and take note of which cgs have futa.

Pawn&Void

Jul 14, 2021
I am really not sure about this game.
The concept seems pretty promising and all that management and squad building stuff, as well as multiple endings and choices seems pretty cool to me.
And most of the tags are nice or at least ok too.
But when I look at the screenshots I am starting to doubt things.
There is so much stuff that I am not a fan of, like girls getting raped by animals, multiple dudes or getting raped in the first place.
Also cumflation or pregnancy (whatever it is I see there) is not my kink either.
Some tentacle stuff is okay I guess, but here I get the feeling that it is already over the top here too.
So would be good, if most of this stuff would be at least avoidable or skippable and if there where some more different sex scenes, if some enjoys a bit more of the other tags
Guess I will give this game a try, but I have no high hopes.

And just before someone complains, though these fetishes are not my thing, it is okay if it is yours and that content of that stuff exists too.
Therefore I also are interested in stuff, other people would probably dislike.
I am just stating that I am a bit disappointed about a game that looked so promising for me at first glance, might turn out pretty unfitting for me.
Maybe someone who has already played can say something about this?

(Edit: Okay, did read trough some of the comments after all now and partly got my answer.)

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
I am really not sure about this game.
The concept seems pretty promising and all that management and squad building stuff, as well as multiple endings and choices seems pretty cool to me.
And most of the tags are nice or at least ok too.
But when I look at the screenshots I am starting to doubt things.
There is so much stuff that I am not a fan of, like girls getting raped by animals, multiple dudes or getting raped in the first place.
Also cumflation or pregnancy (whatever it is I see there) is not my kink either.
Some tentacle stuff is okay I guess, but here I get the feeling that it is already over the top here too.
So would be good, if most of this stuff would be at least avoidable or skippable and if there where some more different sex scenes, if some enjoys a bit more of the other tags
Guess I will give this game a try, but I have no high hopes.

And just before someone complains, though these fetishes are not my thing, it is okay if it is yours and that content of that stuff exists too.
Therefore I also are interested in stuff, other people would probably dislike.
I am just stating that I am a bit disappointed about a game that looked so promising for me at first glance, might turn out pretty unfitting for me.
Maybe someone who has already played can say something about this?

(Edit: Okay, did read trough some of the comments after all now and partly got my answer.)
Yeah, tentacles and rape is pretty part and parcel with Venusblood from the 2 entries I played. If you want to play without the sex scenes, there should be (again based on Frontier and Hollow) an all ages version somewhere in the settings that adapt the lewd scenes to be non-lewd.

xxblaisexx

Jul 25, 2018
Hi folks, came from the other 2 international VB titles, big fan of the new things in hollow and everything else, but I have 2 questions (I always start in hard btw)

1. Is there a turn limit? Because if there is not, one can let the turn pass and farm which I don't like and would be a bit sad if the game allow that.

2. I always build a treasure/bounty hunter team in my first turn, did it when played GAIA and FRONTIER, and now I'm doing it in HOLLOW, every fight in the 3 first chapters give me 1 rank3+ weapon and at least 2 medallions per enemy division and S++ rank rewards seems very low when you compare to the exp and resources gained from be patient and destroy every single enemy with my Treasure/bounty team + other 2 so they gain exp too. Is there a reason to skip that free exp in order to get a rank S++?

4.10 star(s) 15 Votes